Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

KZG Introduces HPS Irons

• SPY VIP

One of those rare occasions when I'll post without comment. Read, digest, respond...

2109982.jpg

NORTH HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (July 24, 2013) - KZG, the #1 Custom ProLineâ„¢, has just launched their newest game improvement irons, the HPS. Featuring a beveled leading edge, oversize profile, progressive sole width and deep forgiving cavity these irons are the epitome of modern club design.

"Real professional fitters need real options to perfectly fit golfers" reports Jennifer King, president of KZG. "KZG offers 18 models of irons ideal to fit every conceivable golfer, regardless of skill, size, strength and/or budget. The HPS Irons are designed for ease of play for greater enjoyment of the game."

Advanced perimeter weighting contributes to forgiveness while providing optimal launch and maximum distance. Mid to high handicap players will appreciate the ease of play and forgiveness that is the result of the oversize profile design, stronger lofts, low center of gravity and deep perimeter weighting in the cavity. KZG's proprietary alloy used in the manufacturing of these irons gives the "Feel of Forged" coupled with greater consistency and enhanced feedback.

As expected from the #1 Custom ProLine, all KZG clubs are customizable by KZG professionals clubfitters. The HPS line is no exception and lies can be easily adjusted 3 to 4 degrees to fit different swing types.

KZG products are only available through qualified professional teachers and fitters. MSRP for the HPS Irons starts at $84 in steel and $94 in graphite with numerous shaft options available.

About KZG

Founded in 1994, KZG offers its equipment only through the finest fitters and teachers in the industry. KZG makes great equipment, but it is their professional fitters and teachers who make it unbeatable. By partnering with the true professionals who have the skill, integrity and passion to really help improve a golfer's game, KZG has catapulted to a position of prominence in customized golf equipment.

For more information, visit www.kzgolf.com or call toll-free 1-800-200-8800 Ext. 123. International inquiries call +1 (818) 762-3495 Ext 123.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

Callaway Big Bertha knockoff ? Anyway, that's what first popped into my mind looking at the pic.

In custom James Stewart golfbag:
Ping Tour-S Rustique 60/TS & 55/13 / Ping CFS Stiff / Ping ID8
Ping i20 4-PW+UW / Ping CFS Stiff / Ping ID8
Ping G15 2H 17° & driver 9° / stiff aldila serrano / ping 703
Odyssey White Hot XG 2-Ball / 33" / 2°up
Srixon AD333 - Oakley Flack Jacket XLJ G30

These irons are ugly, but kzg was not crazy when they made my irons the tour evolutions unless they are crazy beautiful. Crazy functional. Or crazy sweet. Check out a brothas witb!

It's all about the short game, unless you can't keep it in play!

What's in my Bag:
Driver: Adams Speedline Super LS 10.5 with Excalibur T7+ tour stiff shaft
3 Wood: Adams Speedline Super LS 13 degree with Excalibur TFW Tour stiff shaft
Hybrid: Nickent 6DT 19 degree Aldilla Voodoo NV Stiff shaft
Irons: 4-9 KZG Tour Evolution with Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 tour 120 x flex shafts
Wedges:49 degree Dave Pelz wedge with a Nippon N.S. Pro Modus tour 120 x flex shaft. 54,64 Dave Pelz wedges with Rifle spinner shafts 59 Degree Scor wedge with rifle spinner shaft.
Putter: Bentinardi Ben Hogan Big Ben Center shafted 33 inches with best grips custom pistol putter grip.

Ball: Titleist Pro V1X, Callaway Hex Chrome +

Callaway Big Bertha knockoff ? Anyway, that's what first popped into my mind looking at the pic.

Funny that is exactly what I was thinking

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

These irons are ugly, but kzg was not crazy when they made my irons the tour evolutions unless they are crazy beautiful. Crazy functional. Or crazy sweet. Check out a brothas witb!

That's the point though. KZG was effectively the Mizuno of the after market head world for North America (exluding Miura and other JDM's like Geotech). Making these puts them straight into conflict with a whole mess of competitors that make a hugely forgiving CB at likely a much lower price. IE Crazy.

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

Archived