Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Tiger wood collection clothing

Jonnythec

Recently acquired a pair of shorts and polo from the tiger woods collection. These clothes are made a quality material and reach a comfort level iv never experienced before. But this comfort comes at a premium. So I began to think what it would cost to go "full tiger". When I say "full tiger", I mean head to toe. If anyone knows me on the course it's because of my outfits and not my game. So I began to crunch the numbers and going "full tiger" was starting to make my wallet hurt. I estimate the "f-t" outfit to be upwards of $560 Canadian dollars. That's including glove, shoes., shirt, hat, shorts and socks. This seems a little ridiculous for one outfit. Considering I played one entire year of golf (35+ rounds) and never wore the exact same thing twice, a "tiger woods collection addiction could put my kids thru college. To think it could cost $500 for you to dress your kid as his favourite player is disgusting. Part of the problem of golf as everyone knows is that golf is getting too expensive. It's not just the clothes, it's the equipment and green fees to. It's true that it doesn't have to be, but you try telling your kid he can't wear what tiger wears. So long story short, the tiger woods collection is premium clothing at a premium price, but I won't be going full tiger anytime soon. I'm gonna have to say "You never go full tiger".

Sent from my iPhone while sitting at the 19th hole.

Archived