Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Hey....remember me?

NGage

Ok...it's been a while since I've really been on here....been traveling and out of pocket for quite a while now. I've checked in here now and then, but have had spotty internet access for the past week. Anyways, just wanted to let everyone know I'm still here (like any of you really care or it matters, lol). So...just consider this a "hello" to you guys.

Oh, and part of my being gone was a trip to Houston to get a lesson from Jim Hardy. I'll make a post about that in the instruction section.

Ok...it's been a while since I've really been on here....been traveling and out of pocket for quite a while now. I've checked in here now and then, but have had spotty internet access for the past week. Anyways, just wanted to let everyone know I'm still here (like any of you really care or it matters, lol). So...just consider this a "hello" to you guys.

Oh, and part of my being gone was a trip to Houston to get a lesson from Jim Hardy. I'll make a post about that in the instruction section.

I just got back from a week long trip to the Dallas area so I know what you mean NGage. Welcome back!

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

Archived