Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Bonjour From Canada

Hey guys, just thought i'd introduce myself. My name's Scottie Marshall from St. John's Newfoundland. Senior Hockey player and student at Memorial University by winter and Average golfer by summer (usually all of 2 months in NL). This will be my fourth full year of Golf (Averaging about 70 rounds a summer). Now that i'm posting anybody know any decent courses in the Tampa Bay/St. Petersburg area in Florida? Have tee times for TPC Tampa but wouldn't mind checking out what other courses in the area have to offer. 

Titleist 917D3, 10.5*

Titleist 714 Ap1's.

Titleist 915 3 wood.

Vokey Sm4 Wedges 52,56,58 

Tileist 915H 2 Hybrid

Callaway Razr X 3 Hybrid (Old Faithful from my first complete set)

Scotty Cameron 2014 Golo 5

Right Handed golfer from St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada. 

13 Handicap.

Welcome Scottie... from across the continent.  Glad you joined up.  I am sure that revkev, fozcycle, and GetaGrip can help you out since they are in the Tampa area.  Schedule a round with them; great guys!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Welcome Scottie... from across the continent.  Glad you joined up.  I am sure that revkev, fozcycle, and GetaGrip can help you out since they are in the Tampa area.  Schedule a round with them; great guys!!

Awesome, Thanks bud! 

Titleist 917D3, 10.5*

Titleist 714 Ap1's.

Titleist 915 3 wood.

Vokey Sm4 Wedges 52,56,58 

Tileist 915H 2 Hybrid

Callaway Razr X 3 Hybrid (Old Faithful from my first complete set)

Scotty Cameron 2014 Golo 5

Right Handed golfer from St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada. 

13 Handicap.

Archived