Undershooter

Need golf course suggestions for the Dallas area! Help me out Texas guys

Ok so in a couple of weeks I'll be heading to the Dallas/Fort Worth area for a friend's bachelor party. All of us play golf so I know at least 1 round of golf will be played on the trip.

Also, me and another buddy who are more avid golfers plan on playing 1 other round of golf.

​As far as price, I need two different things. 1 in the sub $120 range and another in the sub $60 range.

I'd love something in good shape. Doesn't have to be crazy hard or easy. Although I'd prefer hard to easy. Just want to play a couple fun, nice golf courses.

Thanks for any help!

Bridlewood in Flower Mound one of the best in the metro $65 range for times. Robson Ranch in Denton is good a buddy of mine's father designed it $40 ish. Like Barba said the tribute is AWESOME. Cowboys is about $150 and up for a round but it is worth it if you want the best in the metro. My suggestions in order:

1. Bridlewood

2. Tribute

3. Tour 18 (course of the most famous holes in golf)

4. Robson Ranch

5. Riverchase Golf Club

Cowboys is the top choice obviously if you want to pay that much. PLEASE let me know where you play and how you liked it!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Waterchase on I30 in Fort Worth is in incredible shape. The fairways are perfect and the greens like lightning. They may be shutting it down 7/10-12 for deep core aeration. Call before you go. I think it's probably $65.00 on weekends.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

It looks like we will be staying in downtown Dallas. Was planning on playing Tribute first then possibly Grapevine muni and Dallas Country Club. 

But now I'm not sure if they'll want to drive that far to Tribute. May have to make an adjustment.