Worst equipment mistakes you've made

tony@CIC

My worst purchase mistake was getting a full bag fitting in one session.  The driver that was first in the fitting and the irons were both good buys.  The hybrids, fairway woods, wedges and putter were disastrous!  I was tired and my swing speed was way off.  The fitter just reshafted my wedges.  The putter had to much toe hang.  

The fitting was early in the pandemic and the clubs took 3 months to come in and when they came instead of being 2 degrees upright they were two degrees flat.  I spent over $4000 and the only thing that spent over a year in my bag were the driver and irons.  

The lesson was don't schedule more than one or two elements of the bag in a fitting.

That said I am 100% pro fitting.

Driver: Titleist TSR 3 10* Accura TZ6 M3 65g

Fairways: Callaway Rogue 15* & 19* Matrix Ozik TP 6 HD stiff 

Hybrid: Titleist TSI 4 & 5 Hybrids Mitsubishi Tensi AV 65 HY stiff   

Irons:  KZG Forged III 6-P Accura iS7 (Refinished and regrooved)

Wedges: Cleveland CBX  50*, Taylormade MG 3 Tiger grind 56 bent to 54/10 & Taylormade MG 4  58/9

Putter: Evnroll ER2 head with a custom shaft set up from Positive Putters that gives a toe up balance

Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft with triple track                     

All clubs have Winn Dri-Tac Wraps oversized

Mine is more of a what was the worst decision I made about equipment buying that I didn't do and I should have. I passed on the Maxfli Tour 4 doz cube late last year at $99. Man, what a mistake. Shoulda, coulda, but didn'ta.

D- Ping G 400 SFT

16*- Adams Tight Lie

19*- Adams Tight Lie

4H- Ping G 400

5-U- Ping G 400

SW- Nike

56*- Ping Glide 2

P- Sub70 004 Mallet

Posted (edited)
On 2/22/2019 at 8:31 AM, tony@CIC said:

Ok spies, time to come clean - what are the worst mistakes you've made in buying equipment? 

In 2020, I purchased a full set of Taylormade M6 with the black & blood orange leather cart staff bag the pros use. Went all out. What a waste of money. After 2 years, the irons looked 10 years old and I cracked the driver head. They sit in my room now as a stark reminder to never be stupid and believe the hype and propaganda of the rip-off brigade.

After reading Ralph Maltby's books, everything changed for me. As a mechanic, I gotta have GOOD tools and know how to use them properly. I forgot to use this philosophy when I started playing golf. Silly rabbit.

Edited by Jimmybagofdounuts
Added a note

Posted (edited)

Buying a Nike Covert Tour driver based off of looks when they came out a decade ago.  The golf course I worked at had a demo set Dr-3w that the shop manager let me buy.  3w was a great club and only left the bag this year after I scored a new Paradym on clearance in my specs.  The driver not so much.  Couldn't hit it worth a damn, it was replaced within the season.

Edited by moreeman06

7 hours ago, alii1959 said:

About 3 years ago I bought into the hype.  Being a veteran I got a great discount on fitted PXG irons, woods, and putter.  I struggled with them for nearly 3 years.  Finally, I came to the realization that they just weren't for me.  Hard to get rid of them...the cost to me was still high.  So, I went back got fitted again....didn't like their attitude this time.  The only PXG club I still have is a 2 wood, which has been good to me in the past.  I went with cobra LTDx one-length and have been shooting much lower scores.  I feel much like I was duped.  Probably not, but I am not convinced that "fitting" is the best thing.  Every person that has "fitted" me recommended different things.  They make it sound like a science....yet, as a science major I take exception to their use of the word.  The person that has fitted me best over the years....me.

few questions and comments...

1. what part of Georgia? (lived in Warner Robins for about 10 years)

2. what school/background

3. When you say each fitting / fitter recommended different things, are you talking shaft length, lie angle, club brand, etc?

Interesting to hear so many differing recommendations

Well done to you for being able to cut ties with the clubs, bummer on having to spend so much though.

Cheers and thank you for your service

Love some good Breakfast Tacos and Biscuits

Driver: :PXG: 0311BlackOps     

Wood: :PXG: 0311 Gen 6, 3 wood and 5 wood

Irons: :PXG: 0311P Gen6,  4 iron - Gap Wedge

Wedges: :PXG: Sugar Daddy II, 52* and 56* 

Putter: :PXG: Battle Ready II, Bat Attack 

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5x

Technology: :Arccos: and :918457628_PrecisionPro:

2024 Caddy Daddy Claw Glove Test

Posted (edited)

Getting rid of the TM 300ti driver i had for a new 580xd. The 300 just worked. Straight and long. I've never been able to hit the 580. Now "mini" drivers are the new rage. Go figure. I may but an old 300 on ebay for $40

Edited by marcva
typo

i love to buy clubs and i have a basement full.  no real regrets since i never pay top dollar for clubs, just not worth it.  years ago bought an adams speedline driver (someone else said the same thing earlier) and i couldn't hit very well at all.  i kinda think it might have been me though. 

generally though i find good buys and that keeps me from regretting questionable choices.  bought bunch of PXG clubs over the years, all at closeout prices.  the fairway woods are excellant but the gen 5 driver i bought never worked out.  the sound and feel of the driver really isn't good.  never learned how to hit it, even after i put an expensive (and fitted) shaft in it.  finally gave up and had to admit it was a bad fit.  bought a cobra LTDx LS and have never driven the ball better in my life.    

WITB

Driver - Cobra LTDx LS Project X HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 6.0

3 Wood - Callaway Mavrik w/ Project X HZRDUS orange T800 6.0

5 wood and 7 wood - PXG Gen 3 0341X w/ project x HZRDUS smoke black RDX 6.0

Irons - Maltby TS-1 w/ true temper dynamic gold and UST Mamiya recoil dart 75 stiff

Wedges - Titleist Vokey SM8 52 and 56 and Cleveland RTX6 60.06 w/ true temper dynamic gold

Putter - Maltby Pure Track Tour Milled PTM-4 w/ Super Stroke Zenergy XI Plus 3.0 13.75" w/ 75g counter weight

Posted (edited)

I bought what I think was the original Autoflex. Not to say it was a Korean Hidden Technology, no this was as American as fiberglass siding. And made of the same thing. Yes, fiberglass...no matter what your swing speed or style, this club was guaranteed to hit it straighter, longer. Gimmick, of course. The shaft swished around like a sapling in a strong wind.  It lasted about 2 hours in the bag before I gave it to a guy that had gifted me a cheap bottle of scotch for my birthday. Hey, payback is a bear man!

Edited by GolferXY

-XY

:redrooster: Sussex and Rain Rooster
:titleist-small: ProV1X
:taylormade-small: QI10 LS
:callaway-small: Epic Flash 3-wood
:taylormade-small: 4H Stealth 2, stiff
:ping-small: i525, 6 - W, 1 degree flat, ProjectX 5.5 110 g shafts
:vokey-small: SM10 52, 56, 60
:L.A.B.: DF3 Broomstick
:ping-small: Ping Pioneer Cart Bag
MGI electric cart

1 hour ago, poprocksncoke said:

Every hybrid I have purchased, every one of them

I completely agree!

Have never gotten along with a hybrid, found utility irons are a much better fit for me.

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

On 7/8/2024 at 7:54 AM, in3948 said:

Tony@CIC  what is your worst golf purchase? 

I can remember a couple instances where I purchased a putter.  One was a Scotty Cameron Oil-can putter.  It didn't work for me.  Just gimmicky. 

The other was an Odyssey mallet putter.  Good putter but not on a sunny day.  This putter blinded me on sunny days.  I tried everything to get rid of the glare.  Finally had to get rid of it.

Real easy response as they're hanging on my club rack in the garage. A 55* and 60* Indi wedges that I ordered direct from Indi after a phone consult with them. They're now sidelined and my Vokeys are the go to clubs. Note they're also not on the PGA resale list so difficult to get a resale value.  

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

45 minutes ago, Jeffthechef23 said:

Buying anything TaylorMade has been my biggest mistake ! The worst manufactured equipment on the market and a dream for club repairers . 

Holy cow - I love my Stealth 2 Driver and a recent addition Qi10 5 wood. Never had an issue - I'm even thinking of upgrading my Radspeed 3 wood to a Qi10 as well. Note the Stealth 2 driver was an upgrade from my SIM 2 which was in the bag for 2 years - and I play 150+ rounds a year. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

I was just starting out playing golf, and couldn't hit my long irons to save my life. Saw the infomercial for the "Perfect Club" it was basically a fairway wood with larger angle and offset. It was supposed to be easier and longer than a 5 iron. Tried using it for about 3 months and could never hit it. It's collecting dust in the garage.

As my handicap was dropping thru the teens to single figures I thought I was getting good at the game and decided to move from my cavity back Mizuno MX-15 regular shaft to a new set of irons. After trying the TaylorMade LT2 regular shaft irons at the local golf shop decided to go and buy them from eBay, didn't really know what I was doing but one of my golf mates used rifle shafts and I thought he was smart. So it was LT2s with rifle shafts I bought. The shafts were extra stiff. Starting off I couldn't use them at all, after 6 months I had completely changed my swing, now totally inconsistent, handicap on the way up and had given myself tendonitis. Needless to say at the start of the next season I got fitted for Mizuno MX-25s Regular shaft, 1/2" longer and never looked back. Still got them but the LT2s are long gone.   

WIMB

Driver Callaway Epic 10.5' Fujikura Stiff

3W Callaway Epic 15' Fujikura Stiff

3-AW Srixon Z565 Nippon Stiff

52', 56' Cleveland RTX 585 Wedges

Putter Taylormade Rosa Daytona

Bags 2017 Callaway Org14 Cart bag or 2018 Srixon Z start Carry bag 

I would say moving to a Nickent set. The driver and 3 wood were too strong, and the standard height of the irons and hybrids were too short. The king of hybrids turned into Bye-bye to short clubs.

Cobra Radspeed 10.5 std driver

F9 14.5 std 3 wood, 3 hybrid 19 degrees

Speedzone 4 hybrid 21 degrees 

F9 4-7, SW (UST mamiya recoil f3)

Speedzone 5, 8-GW ( UST mamiya recoil F4)

Adams Super S putter

Cobra stand bag

Toulon Las Vegas putter - Don't know what I was thinking, I had never hit it, just ordered it blind. Never even played it. Hit it on the practice green and it was way to firm for my taste and didn't like the shaft bend. Traded it in within a month or so. I should have known better, I have always liked and had putters with inserts, prefer a softer feel and yet, I purchased it.

Bought a counter balanced long putter without demo’ing it on the course with various length putts.  The idea “Sounded” great and worked well in the store on a small flat indoor green.  Was a nightmare on the course in real life.  Gave up on it with 2 months after a lot of frustration… 🤣

:titelist-small:  TSR 3  9.0  Autoflex 405x - Official Tester 2024

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:ping-small: Utility 2 Iron 18.0 - Nippon NS Pro 650GH Stiff /  :titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:Takomo:  4 - 9 101T Irons - KBS Tour Lite Stiff - Official Tester 2023

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 46 F - 10 BV105 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 52 F - 12 Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey Forged (Japan) 56 M - 10  DG S200

:taylormade-small: MG3 60 - 12 - Nippon NS Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Champions Choice Newport 2+ Button Back - 35”  /  Pistolini Plus

:srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

:Arccos: Official Tester - 2021 & Current Club Sensor User

I purchased some Taylormade P790s and spent about a grand on them.  They were wonderful clubs, loved everything about them... but I'm a 20 handicap golfer and ultimately realized the clubs will never solve anything.  Sold them after a neck injury had me questioning if golf was ever going to be in the cards again.  Ended up getting the neck to a manageable point and bought some old used PING G2 (?) Irons for 100$ and regripped them. I could still compete with my golf buddies that are equally as poor of golfers and I really liked them for what they were.  

Lesson learned - it's not what's in the bag that matters.  After being taken away from the game due to another injury - I would take the crappiest golf clubs out there to play again right now.  Glad I have my children to live vicariously through now 😁.  It's fun to watch them go through all the emotions golf puts you through.  It's a silly game but can teach you a lot of valuable life lessons if you let it.

Brian Anderson

Number 1 has to be getting fit for some new Ping irons 3 years ago, but never feeling quite right about it. I kept being told it's me, my swing and I have work to do. I played with these irons for 1 season and never came to enjoy them. Over the off season I went to a golf expo where all the big names including Ping were going to have hitting bays with all their new stuff. I went to the Ping booth with my 6 iron and asked if they could take a look. After a few swings they checked the club, took a few measurements and asked who fitted you? These are at least 1/2" too short, 3 degrees out and the grips are questionable. I ended up trading those in and refitted with a new set. What a difference! 

Number 2 is buying random clubs off eBay. I've bought a dozen with only 2 that I can think of as being a success. 

I went through 3 drivers based on bad data from inferior simulator/launch monitor. Probably cost me $600-$750, even though I was able to sell them off. Probably would have been perfectly happy with the TSR4 or the LTDX-LS, but I thought I wasn’t getting the best out of them. 

David S.

Sheesh just getting into golf was an expensive mistake .. imagine where I could be if I'd just put all that money down betting on the horses... 😝

Kidding kidding

The worst mistake for me would probably be in swing training aids when I was starting out - have to admit I was a bit of a sucker for a few things that had little actual practical use .. especially for a beginner...

Edited by cksurfdude

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
3H...Cobra King Tec (MMT 70/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha '19 (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
SW, LW...Mizuno ES21 54-08, 60-06
Putter...
MLA Tour XDream or EvnRoll ER5
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric trolley.
Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour. Or Vice Pro Air. Or "found" Pro V1.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)
Other tests: MLA putter; Cleveland Hi Bore driver; Ben Hogan hybrids.

followthrough.jpg

On 7/10/2024 at 2:05 PM, The Iron Man said:

I would say moving to a Nickent set. The driver and 3 wood were too strong, and the standard height of the irons and hybrids were too short. The king of hybrids turned into Bye-bye to short 

Same here! Now I know why they went under!

Cobra Radspeed 10.5 std driver

F9 14.5 std 3 wood, 3 hybrid 19 degrees

Speedzone 4 hybrid 21 degrees 

F9 4-7, SW (UST mamiya recoil f3)

Speedzone 5, 8-GW ( UST mamiya recoil F4)

Adams Super S putter

Cobra stand bag

Great topic!  I'm going to generalize the details this to keep the post short.  For my first few years playing the game I refused to believe that I would ever fit into a low launch/low spin shafts.  For 3 years or more I continued to buy/try R or S flex middle of the bell curve (blue profile) shafts.  Come to find out, I cannot stand how those shafts load and for years I HATED hitting tee shots.  Big thanks to @chisag for a shaft sale a number of years that proved rebar feel and low lauch/low spin is my happy place.

Biggest lesson learned was to try large variances against each other and make changes from the info gathered.

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

On 7/8/2024 at 10:00 PM, Rico_de_Gallo said:

few questions and comments...

1. what part of Georgia? (lived in Warner Robins for about 10 years)

2. what school/background

3. When you say each fitting / fitter recommended different things, are you talking shaft length, lie angle, club brand, etc?

Interesting to hear so many differing recommendations

Well done to you for being able to cut ties with the clubs, bummer on having to spend so much though.

Cheers and thank you for your service

Sorry it took me so long to respond.  

1.  A small town you might have heard of:  Augusta

2.  I was the high school science guy at the Alternative school in Columbia County,  I taught all science...sometimes as many as 11 subjects in one room.  I helped that I am a bit insane!

3.  The times that I have had "professionals"  explain what I need to play better I have nearly always been skeptical, however I did fall for the PXG hype.  I find that the person that knows my swing best...me.  Further, I am the guy who is more than willing to take a hacksaw to anything that doesn't suit me.  I practice a lot, I play a lot.  I know my game.  The fitters have constantly told me that I need a senior shaft, at least lately.  Yet, I play better with stiff shafts.  I am a feel player and unless a club feels "right" it isn't for me.  I took a set of Hogan Edges apart and rebuilt them to suit me years ago.  I have had fitters try to put me in "players" clubs because of my handicap.

The real issue i have, as a science guy, is the fact that unlike chemical or physics equations, the "science" of fitting seems to yield different results depending upon the fitter.  I have tried to be open minded with these people and allow them to advise me.  Their advice has cost me a great deal of money, frustration on the course, and left me fighting my swing over and over.  Henceforth, I will be my club fitter.  I respect the guy who is unwilling to do the job himself, but those of us who have the skills can do it ourselves.

Cobra LTDx one-length 6-SW

Cobra Aerojet 2,3,4,5 Hybrids--85g stiff shafts

Cobra F8 10.5* Driver 

Cleveland CBX 58* Wedge

Ping Anser2 G2 putter

Dedicated Walker

19 minutes ago, alii1959 said:

2.  I was the high school science guy at the Alternative school in Columbia County,  I taught all science...sometimes as many as 11 subjects in one room.  I helped that I am a bit insane!

3.  The times that I have had "professionals"  explain what I need to play better I have nearly always been skeptical, however I did fall for the PXG hype.  I find that the person that knows my swing best...me.  Further, I am the guy who is more than willing to take a hacksaw to anything that doesn't suit me.  I practice a lot, I play a lot.  I know my game.  The fitters have constantly told me that I need a senior shaft, at least lately.  Yet, I play better with stiff shafts.  I am a feel player and unless a club feels "right" it isn't for me.  I took a set of Hogan Edges apart and rebuilt them to suit me years ago.  I have had fitters try to put me in "players" clubs because of my handicap.

The real issue i have, as a science guy, is the fact that unlike chemical or physics equations, the "science" of fitting seems to yield different results depending upon the fitter.  I have tried to be open minded with these people and allow them to advise me.  Their advice has cost me a great deal of money, frustration on the course, and left me fighting my swing over and over.  Henceforth, I will be my club fitter.  I respect the guy who is unwilling to do the job himself, but those of us who have the skills can do it ourselves.

Augusta? ..... not really ringing a bell. Ha

Good deal on the above and that must be kinda fun to be able to tinker your own equipment to that level.

My biggest knocks on fitting is how it can be so different from fitter to fitter, but at the same time, there are so many combinations of clubs/shafts/balls/ etc that have an impact. Is there any true way of known what the best fit is for a person. My other knock is sample size .... fittings should take longer than a single session regardless of what's happening. I understand the price aspect and sales aspect of things, but need for than a single session to get a full feel of dispersion pattern.

Cheers and best of luck this season!

Love some good Breakfast Tacos and Biscuits

Driver: :PXG: 0311BlackOps     

Wood: :PXG: 0311 Gen 6, 3 wood and 5 wood

Irons: :PXG: 0311P Gen6,  4 iron - Gap Wedge

Wedges: :PXG: Sugar Daddy II, 52* and 56* 

Putter: :PXG: Battle Ready II, Bat Attack 

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5x

Technology: :Arccos: and :918457628_PrecisionPro:

2024 Caddy Daddy Claw Glove Test

13 minutes ago, alii1959 said:

Amen!  I had a golf buddy at my local beer league who just got fit some new Callaway Mavrik irons at out local golf shop (custom order) and was having all sorts of issues…I did a few test swings and they felt very head heavy.  I put them on my scale and the swing-weights went from D9 to E3.  They were +1/2 inch with DG X100 shafts and midsize GP CP2 grips.  Even with those specs should be looking at D5.  Tour pros don’t play those swing weights.  I put CP2 Jumbo on and did a little back weighting and got them down to D4-6….huge difference in consistency.  Watched him drop a 7-iron 4 feet from the flag at 196 yards.  Hits the 5-iron ~225.  How a custom order from “professional” fitters can be that far out of spec is beyond me.

Driver - Titleist.png.498bc07308fe56d564be22c9431a5e18.png 917 Speeder 757 X-Flex

Woods/Hybrids - Titleist.png.38f33ae482f03fcb0b418c4ad449014d.png 913 series Aldila Riptide X-Flex 

Irons - Titleist.png.db92d1d5ded4d1e2c006d38c55ff42d7.png 710/712 CB/MB Combo Set TTDG X100 & S300

Wedges - Titleist.png.be3c490c674724282df255bccde13d6a.png Vokey Spin Milled 52/56/60

Putter - EVNROLLlogo.jpg.fe3da74474e04365077bd707c1132da3.jpg Neo Classic ER2

Ball - Titleist.png.0716431d8fbd49f30882f96bc07b7d40.png Tour Speed/Soft

Rangefinder - BushnellLogo.jpg.52d5c06a2ba66a8729d6938779ae75db.jpg Tour V5 Shift