Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

The Tiger Effect

Shankster

I think as a Tiger fan, The Masters Win was nothing short of amazing.  After the showing at the PGA I think can officially “let go” of any of my hopes.  These young guys are taking care of business, and providing top quality golf.

If El Tigre is in the hunt on some Sundays in the future that will be awesome, but I think the Masters was the full circle for me.  I don’t expect anything else from him.  He is and always will be the GOAT in my eyes.

Age has a way of slowing things down. While Tigris still an incredibly gifted player, the awe factor isn't there anymore. Younger players aren't as intimidated by his mere presence as players once were.

Sent from my SM-G965U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

1 hour ago, Shankster said:

I think as a Tiger fan, The Masters Win was nothing short of amazing.  After the showing at the PGA I think can officially “let go” of any of my hopes.  These young guys are taking care of business, and providing top quality golf.

If El Tigre is in the hunt on some Sundays in the future that will be awesome, but I think the Masters was the full circle for me.  I don’t expect anything else from him.  He is and always will be the GOAT in my eyes.

It was going to be hard for him to win at this course being shorter off the tee than in his prime. Then factor in he did little to no prep after the masters he was going to have to basically find a swing in about a week.

what BK is doing to the course in unbelievable.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

It was going to be hard for him to win at this course being shorter off the tee than in his prime. Then factor in he did little to no prep after the masters he was going to have to basically find a swing in about a week.
what BK is doing to the course in unbelievable.

Yeah. It isn’t user friendly at all unless you are Brooks. Making it look easy.

Curious as to why Tiger didn’t play in between. Quail Hollow would have been a great tune up.

I’ll still root for him every time he’s playing, but I am ok if that Masters was the last win.

3 hours ago, Shankster said:

Yeah. It isn’t user friendly at all unless you are Brooks. Making it look easy.

Curious as to why Tiger didn’t play in between. Quail Hollow would have been a great tune up.

I’ll still root for him every time he’s playing, but I am ok if that Masters was the last win.

He was doing the friends and family thing and enjoying the masters win. He said after last season he wasn’t going to play as many tournaments this year as he did last year

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1