Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Backyard Putting green

Has anyone heard of a company called X Grass?  They make a DIY putting green kit that i'm interested in, but I cannot find any reviews online.  Any experience with this company or any other company offering a similar product?  

https://www.xgrass.com/players-series-putting-green-kits.html.

Thanks!

It is another company that uses the base panels to build putting greens. Thought about getting one years around. Ultrabasesystems and tour links is the company that sells their product. I have putted on one and it was fine. The panels are not what you should be concerned with, the carpet is what makes or breaks one of these. If doing outdoors installation is also crucial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

It looks like two of the DIY green kits are the same ones that are sold by a bunch of different vendors, they've just changed the names. Rain or Shine Golf & Golf Gear Box both carry those greens. As mentioned above check out the quality and maintenance needed on the turf and what kind of warranty they offer.

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

On 10/29/2020 at 9:55 AM, cnosil said:

It is another company that uses the base panels to build putting greens. Thought about getting one years around. Ultrabasesystems and tour links is the company that sells their product. I have putted on one and it was fine. The panels are not what you should be concerned with, the carpet is what makes or breaks one of these. If doing outdoors installation is also crucial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I confirmed with the company it is the Ultra Base System they are using, which actually gives me a bit of comfort since that's been around for a long time.