Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

2022 Callway Rogue Fairway Wood Line Offiical Launch

Golfspy_CG2

Rogue ST MAX Fairway Woods

Our Fastest Fairway Wood Ever

The new Rogue ST fairway woods represent a breakthrough in fairway performance. Callaway’s industry-leading innovations, including the all-new Tungsten Speed Cartridge, new Jailbreak ST, and an A.I.-designed Flash Face are engineered for maximum speed with exceptional levels of forgiveness. The Rogue ST MAX model will fit a wide range of players who want speed, forgiveness, and allaround performance. It’s a mid-launch offering with slight draw bias. The MAX model features a new progressive shape to appeal to a wide range of golfers. This is our widest Rogue ST offering, featuring models from a 3W through 11W.

Features & Benefits Speed and Stability from all-new Jailbreak ST The new A.I.-designed Jailbreak system has been completely redesigned to promote speed and stability. The two Jailbreak batwings are pushed to the perimeter, providing stiffness while allowing the face to flex for high ball speeds. Optimal Launch with More Speed from the Tungsten Speed Cartridge We’re introducing the groundbreaking Tungsten Speed Cartridge for the first time in a fairway wood. By incorporating up to 27g of high-density tungsten, the Center of Gravity (CG) is pushed low and forward. The result is lower spin with more ball speed. A.I. Face Optimized for Speed, Launch and Spin We’ve applied an all new A.I. face optimization to include speed, launch and spin.

This unique face pattern is customized for each model and loft in the fairway lineup. Speed and Consistency from a High Strength Face Cup The C300 maraging steel is specially treated through a proprietary process for high strength and flexibility, while the Flash Face Cup provides speed and spin consistency across the face.

Callaway Rouge FW Max Toe.jpg

Rogue ST MAX D Fairway Woods

Our First Ever Dedicated Draw Fairway Wood

The new Rogue ST fairway woods represent a breakthrough in fairway performance. Callaway’s industry-leading innovations, including the all-new Tungsten Speed Cartridge, new Jailbreak ST, and an A.I. designed Flash Face are engineered for maximum speed with exceptional levels of forgiveness. The Rogue ST MAX D is our first dedicated draw fairway wood. It’s the highest launching fairway wood in our lineup and utilizes a slightly closed face, more upright lie angle and additional weight in the heel to promote a powerful draw. This model will fit players that need the most shot shape correction in their fairway wood.

Features & Benefits Speed and Stability from all-new Jailbreak ST The new A.I.-designed Jailbreak system has been completely redesigned to promote speed and stability. The two Jailbreak batwings are pushed to the perimeter, providing stiffness while allowing the face to flex for high ball speeds. Optimal Launch with More Speed from the Tungsten Speed Cartridge We’re introducing the groundbreaking Tungsten Speed Cartridge for the first time in a fairway wood. By incorporating up to 27g of this high-density tungsten, the Center of Gravity (CG) is pushed low and forward. The result is lower spin with more ball speed. A.I. Face Optimized for Speed, Launch and Spin We’ve applied an all new A.I. face optimization to include speed, launch and spin.

This unique face pattern is customized for each model and loft in the fairway lineup. Speed and Consistency from a High Strength Face Cup The C300 maraging steel is specially treated through a proprietary process for high strength and flexibility, while the Flash Face Cup provides speed and spin consistency across the face. Upright Lie and Heel Weighting in a Dedicated Draw Model For players that need the most shot shape correction, the MAX D model features a slightly closed face, upright lie angle, and additional weight in the heel. All these features promote a powerful draw for the game improvement golfer.

Callaway Rouge FW D Address.jpg

Rogue ST LS Fairway Woods

Our Fastest Fairway Wood in A Compact Players Shape

The new Rogue ST fairway woods represent a breakthrough in fairway performance. Callaway’s industry-leading innovations, including the all-new Tungsten Speed Cartridge, new Jailbreak ST, and an A.I.-designed Flash Face are engineered for maximum speed with exceptional levels of forgiveness. The Rogue ST LS model features a deeper face with a compact footprint especially suited for better players. The 28g Tungsten Speed Cartridge and forward weight screw push the CG forward for low spin, while the shape and face profile make this our most fade-capable fairway wood.

Features & Benefits Speed and Stability from all-new Jailbreak ST The new A.I.-designed Jailbreak system has been completely redesigned to promote speed and stability. The two Jailbreak batwings are pushed to the perimeter, providing stiffness while allowing the face to flex for high ball speeds. Optimal Launch with More Speed from the Tungsten Speed Cartridge We’re introducing the groundbreaking Tungsten Speed Cartridge for the first time in a fairway wood. By incorporating up to 28g of high-density tungsten, the Center of Gravity (CG) is pushed low and forward. The result is lower spin with more speed. A.I. Face Optimized for Speed, Launch and Spin We’ve applied an all-new A.I. face optimization to include speed, launch and spin.

This unique face pattern is customized for each model and loft in the fairway lineup. Speed and Consistency from a High Strength Face Cup The C300 maraging steel is specially treated through a proprietary process for high strength and flexibility, while the Flash Face Cup provides speed and spin consistency across the face. Compact Shaping with Neutral Flight and Low Spin Rogue ST LS is designed with a compact shape that’s especially suited for better players. An additional forward weight screw provides a low, forward CG. It’s our lowest spinning, most fade capable Rogue ST Fairway Wood.

Callaway Rouge FW LS Sole.jpg

Pricing: $349.99 each

Pre-Sale Date: 1/21

Product At Retail Date: 2/18

Callaway Rouge FW LS Face.jpg

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

The fairway woods from Callaway have never been something I’ve liked. The drivers have been so so for me but the fairways outside of x2 hot were not for me.

The jailbreak and the speed cartridge are intriguing. Overall the look isn’t that bad. If I find myself at a demo day I’ll hit them to see

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1