Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

2024 What is safe in your bag? What's on the chopping block?

GolfSpy_APH

On 3/13/2023 at 7:00 AM, MadAciNtst65 said:

Safe: Epic Max Heavenwood. Holy hell, I don’t feel like I can miss this thing. I picked it up off the used rack with Golf Galaxy reward points (“earned” from buying new irons) and it is all-around the most solid in the bag. Needless to say, the irons are safe, too, as they only have one round on them, so far (Srixon ZX4 Mk II 5-7; ZX5 Mk II 8-P). Wedges are confidently safe, as well (Ping Glide 3.0, 50, 54, 58 Eye2).

Curious: Driver (PXG 0811X) I’m happy with it now; that said, “the grass is always greener…”

In jeopardy: The putter. Odyssey O-Works 2-ball fang. I feel like I’ve lost my touch with it; I’m blowing putts past the hole by a good amount (which is most likely operator error, but still…)

Will add: Epic Max 3W to match the HW. I like the look and feel of the club at address, and they’re only $200 new. Easy purchase.

@MadAciNtst65 I appreciate this....and reflect this.

I'm considering a 7W & never thought of Epic Heavenwood.....but I have an original Epic driver which is gold for me. I'll look at a same 3W if I can turn it down to a 4W.

I also had a Odyssey O-Works 2-ball Fang that lived one season before getting waived. Something between the micro-hinge face & I went south 😟

:callaway-small: Epic Flash

:cobra-small: King F8 3W

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Max 7W

:ping-small: G425 4i-PW

:cleveland-small: CBX2 50/54/58

:bettinardi-small: Inovai 6.0

:taylormade-small: Tour Response or :wilson_staff_small: Triad (both thanks to MGS testing) 

Putter is safe, can't see it coming out of the bag at any time. I would need to do an extended trial of another putter that proves itself to be better to dislodge it.

5 Wood is on borrowed time, looking to replace it with something that has less left bias. 3 Wood may be collateral damage.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2023 at 8:40 PM, Mackey said:

The top of my bag is the most recent change.   I replaced my fairway wood to a 16.5 TSI, I also changed my hybrids to both 4 and 5 to TSI.  I changed all three because I can set them to upright like my TSR driver.  Now the only thing in my bag that is open to be changed is the Ball.  I am playing both the Srixon z star divide and the 2023 Pro V1  Pending a month of testing.

Wow, here we are just 10 days later.  My boss fired the F&B manager at our club and asked me to help out with all the ordering for the club.  He offered to set me up with some new PXG gen 6 irons for helping him out.  (I own a restaurant and work 1 day a week for free golf)  So I went and got fit on Saturday.  I picked up 7 yards with the 7 iron.  The other change is the old three wood is going back in the bag because of gapping.  The ball test is still on going.  

Driver: Titleist TSR 3 10* Accura TZ6 M3 65g

Fairways: Callaway Rogue 15* & 19* Matrix Ozik TP 6 HD stiff 

Hybrid: Titleist TSI 4 & 5 Hybrids Mitsubishi Tensi AV 65 HY X stiff   

Irons:  KZG Forged III 6-P Accura iS7 (Refinished and regrooved)

Wedges: Cleveland CBX  50*, Taylormade MG 3 Tiger grind 56 bent to 54/10 & Taylormade MG 4 Tiger grind 56 bent to 58/14

Putter: Positive Putter's Custom P2 (think Edel putter meets Heavy Putter)

Ball: Callaway Chome Tour                        

All clubs have Winn Dri-Tac Wraps oversized

Everything is safe right now.  But I'm always up for other clubs to review/replace the existing ones 😉

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM9 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

• 1 month later...

My bag contents are pretty fixed for this season.

The driver may be dropped when the fairways dry out and the 3 wood slipped in, but I would drop the 5 wood as well.

But set up is :

Driver, ottophlex epic speed set to 8 degrees 

5 wood Callaway rogue 60 g tour ad di stiff ( eBay punt that was a rejected order so was brand new ) 

7 wood PXG 0341 .. 

3&4 Ping crossovers

6-wedge , PXG 0211DC +2 degrees loft ( I forgot to shorten them - so they are still long distance)

50,56 Ping glide wedges

60 degree vokey 

Then a putter .. the greens currently are really slow but that should change with the weather we are predicted to get.

Epic speed - GPLB in long flex 

Ping 425 max 3 wood/ Callaway Rogue 5w

PXG 7 wood/ Ping g425 Crossover 3 

Ping G430 irons 5- 46 degree (+2 degree loft)  ( graphite shafts) 

Ping  glide 4 , 50,56

Vokey SM6 60 degree M grind

yes Donna or maybe a centre shaft white hot 2ball 

assorted updates/ stand ins stored safely for the call up

Still adjusting the set up 

On 11/28/2022 at 8:20 AM, JerryB said:

Told myself last year that I wasn't going to make any changes to my bag until I got better enough to justify different clubs.  Since that time every slot has seen a different club.

Only slot that I can say definitively is safe is the driver.  Putter is most likely to change.  Everything else can be updated if the price is right.

What a difference a few months make.  Putter has actually changed and will likely change again.  Have a whole new bag of clubs incoming and even the "safe" driver may be on the block.

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet Max 3 wood and 7 wood

Cobra Aerojet 4/5/6 hybrids

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Cobra Snakebite 52° and 58° wedges

Cobra King Stingray 20 putter

Putter(s), been frustrating.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Since the driver and I seem to be getting along now (still trying to figure out which shaft works better) I just renewed it's contract. The only club that might POSSIBLY be in peril of being traded is the putter.

The UW, Hybrids, Irons and wedges are pretty much locked in 

ALL :callaway-small:

Paradym 10.5*(11.5*) (Hzrdus Gen 4 Silver 60/KBS TD)

Apex UW 17* (Tensei AV Blue 75)

Apex Pro 21 Hybrid 20*/23* (KBS Hybrid)

Paradym 6-PW (Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 Tour 105X)

Jaws Raw Face Chrome 48* (Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 Tour 105X)

Jaws Raw Chrome Full Toe 54*/ 58* (Nippon Pro Modus 115 Wedge)

Jaws Full Toe Black Wedge 64* (DG Tour Issue Spinner 115)

WHOG #5

Chrome Soft X 

Putter - SC armlock made custom - Safe, love the feel

Wedges - old solas wedges - safe, love the sole

Irons - Mavrik pro's w/steelfibers - pretty safe, but a bad round could change that

Hybrids - Taylormade from like 7 years ago - safe, fill the gap they are supposed to

3 wood - Callaway epoch SZ 13.5 - NOT SAFE - I hate 3 woods

Driver - Sim2 - NEVER safe

SC Squareback 2 is getting a time out and trying a Spider X. 

One of my 4 wedges either my 50 or 58 might be swapped with a new titleist u510 2-iron depending on the course and once I test the distance gapping.

At this point nothing is safe, the only bright side is my wallet can’t change everything right now

Current WITB:

Driver:                      image.png.ad4d66f798557c86ee934344d1a24ed2.png       Paradym 10.5 Ventus Black 6S

Fairway:                   image.png.3077938d887c52577470dba42554f0aa.png     ST-Z 230 3-Wood (15°) HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 60 Official Test

Hybrid:                    image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     ST-Z 230 Hybrid (19°) Ventus Blue HB-8 Official Test

Irons:                       image.png.a874a9a429fd132acae64968308d6a89.png     MP-18 MMC (4-9)

Wedges:     image.png.8641af187e8958a5ff8c3c2146b1fc7c.png  Vokey SM8 (46.10F, 50.12F, 54.14F, 58.12D)

Putter:                image.png.a85c45cc6c173613e90f345a17c689b4.png      Select Squareback 2 34.5 Ping Corded 88G PP58 grip double taped

Ball:                       image.png.c4e52864bdd9535caa79ae03a9376870.png        Pro-V1 (currently testing the Callaway Chrome Soft X LS Triple Track)

Reviews:

2023 Red Rooster Sussex Glove Official Forum Test

2023 Mizuno Long Game Official Forum Test

I thought a lot more had been safer this year and yet a lot was changed or swapped over.

Good thing maybe... Or like most of us I just have a problem. 

Is there anything for all this early in the season that members are looking at wanting for 2024?

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

4 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I thought a lot more had been safer this year and yet a lot was changed or swapped over.

Is there anything for all this early in the season that members are looking at wanting for 2024?

An endless search for the magical putter! Ha ha

Play like a champion today!

Got a good deal on an Epic Max on Callaway pre owned in Outlet condition. Tried for a first time. Hit 320 downhill, downwind on hardpan. Almost like hitting on the tarmac. I think it's safe for a while. My misses honestly felt better than the TS3 I got rid of.

When my wife asked if I wanted to leave Maine and move to where she grew up, I couldn't say no to Pinehurst, NC. I honestly don't spend much money on golf equipment, but I'm constantly reading reviews in case I ever get ready to buy

I swing left handed and have been the State of Maine Left Hander's champion since 1997, the last year they held the tournament. I'm currently a 7.1 handicap. Trying to get lower, but my gut gets in the way.

WITB

Driver: image.png.2a9745c9eca1e1dcd4c3ecfd5b2823e3.png Epic speed 9 degree

Irons: :titelist-small: 990's S300 Stiff shafts bought when I was in college. (Received a personal use discount, otherwise would've stuck with my Hogan Edge's)

3 Wood: :callaway-small:  Epic speed 15 degree or image.png.188f225bd9daa89b3976cdaa079d23d0.png PT15

52/56/60 :taylormade-small: Z Spin wedges (heck of a deal $100 for all 3 at Dick's in 2013)

Putter: :odyssey-small: OG Rossie

image.png

My putter is safe because it has my family engraved on it and I can’t sell it haha. Also my irons aren’t going anywhere but anything else, I’m always opened to top performance. 

Driver: :titelist-small: TSR3 8 Ventus Red TR 8X

Fairway: :titelist-small: TSi2 16.5 Ventus Blue 8X 

Hybrid:  :taylormade-small: Sim 2 - 19 Hybrid Tensei Orange 90TX

Irons:  :taylormade-small: P790 4-5 P7MC Raw 6-PW MMT 125TX

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM8 50.10F, 54.10S - X100 & 58.04T S400

Putter: Lajosi DD201

:titelist-small: Pro V1X Left Dash

In short, everything in my bag is on the chopping block! I have had the same bag configuration for just under 20 years and feeling like it is time for a change!

WITB:

Takkomo.png.2fd3ccfadfdb71195da27b04616ac6c5.png Takomo IGNIS Driver 10.5* (1* strong) with HZRDUS Smoke Black 60g 5.5 shaft

Takkomo.png.2fd3ccfadfdb71195da27b04616ac6c5.png Takomo IGNIS 5 Wood with HZRDUS Smoke Black 60g 5.5 shaft

Untitled2.png.80d892461ed08eaa7fe955b28995d7e9.png Ping G430 22* Hybrid with HZRDUS Smoke Red 80g 6.0 shaft

Untitled.png.5ecdabcbb4b233d7651619da934c3a6a.png Srixon ZX5 Mk II 5-PW with KBS Tour Light R shafts

Edison.png.1b14460d57753ae667327c0f7d3399a9.png Edison 2.0 Wedges 51° 55° 59° with KBS Tour 110 R shafts

image.png.a072db0e36674771c57e6581a9a7be30.png L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 MAX with LAB x Accra shaft

2 hours ago, Javs said:

let me know if/when you find it🤣

WHOG #5

Chrome Soft X 

6 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I'm REALLY interested in what the next Apex' are gonna be like (kinda starting to slobber thinking about 'em)

WHOG #5

Chrome Soft X 

What's safe in my bag is anything I've chosen to play that day but what's on the chopping block are those stupid wood tees.  I ran out of the flexible plastic tees a little while ago and had to purchase a bag of wooden crap in the pro shop.  Can't believe I loved those wood tees in times past.  I hate plastic as much as the next guy, but plastic tees are the real deal. 

Good hand action comes from good body action.     

:macgregor-small:  :benhogan-small: :cobra-small:

On 11/28/2022 at 5:55 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

We are on the edge/beginning of launch season there will be plenty of new gear out to try, test and drool over. However are there any that are guaranteed to be safe in your bag for next year? We have a lot of club ho's here which is great! One need only check out the CHA thread to see how much fun many of us having switching around gear in our bags, however we all have favorites that more often than not have earned their way in and will stay there for the longer term. 

On the flip side whats on the TBD list or chopping block headed into the year?

Let us know!

For me my bag is pretty safe.

Driver shootout is ongoing, with the Tsi3 leading the way quite comfortably at this point. 3 wood well I have 2, but the old f7 is just so good and will always be hard to beat. Irons are still new and ones I truly enjoy using as well as having fun with the aesthetic of them (yes I may strip them back to normal haha). Wedges could possible be replaced, however I would likely just go with the more Glide wedges so can't really say thats a swap out and putter experiment pending I have 2 that work extremely well for me. The middle of the bag is still a focus point. Between hybrid, 7 wood, 2 irons and such that will always be a revolving door so I have a hard time jumping on something brand new, however the new icrossover certainly has my attention!

I had a pro tell me this one time " If you have 2 Drivers in your bag - you have NO drivers!" So, curious on the 2 3 Woods?  Why 2?

B

11 minutes ago, MacTourney said:

What's safe in my bag is anything I've chosen to play that day but what's on the chopping block are those stupid wood tees.  I ran out of the flexible plastic tees a little while ago and had to purchase a bag of wooden crap in the pro shop.  Can't believe I loved those wood tees in times past.  I hate plastic as much as the next guy, but plastic tees are the real deal. 

Our course has a nice box set 1.  It has score cards, pencils, tees, divot tools and pennies for ball markers!  I like the plastic too but I figure my membership pays for those wood tees, therefore, I've been using them.

B

10 minutes ago, BKervin said:

Our course has a nice box set 1.  It has score cards, pencils, tees, divot tools and pennies for ball markers!  I like the plastic too but I figure my membership pays for those wood tees, therefore, I've been using them.

Evil lurking beneath the surface...😀

Untitledtt.png.9d7a7886f8b18857e4fb86308de3bcc5.png

Edited by MacTourney

Good hand action comes from good body action.     

:macgregor-small:  :benhogan-small: :cobra-small:

My 4h & 5h are definitely on the chopping block....I need to see about a 7w to replace my five and figure out what I can do for the resulting gap.

WITB - :taylormade-small:Dr: Taylor Made SIM2 Tensei AV blue; :callaway-logo-1:3W, 4H, 5H: Callaway Strata Ultimate; 6-9i: Callaway Strata Ultimate; PW: Callaway JAWS MD5 46deg W grind, 12deg bounce; AW: Callaway JAWS MD5 52 deg W grind, 12deg bounce; SW: Callaway JAWS MD5 56 deg S grind, 12deg bounce; LW: Callaway JAWS MD5 60deg W grind, 12 deg bounce; Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG 1 blade :odyssey-small:Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft X

1 hour ago, BKervin said:

I had a pro tell me this one time " If you have 2 Drivers in your bag - you have NO drivers!" So, curious on the 2 3 Woods?  Why 2?

While they say 3-4 wood on both they sure very different purposes. 

One is lofted all the way down and weight forward with 3 wood shaft to make a low launching alternate tee club the other is lofted up with weight in the back and 7 wood shaft for a high launching wood that hits the difference i need. 

Mainly why, because it works better than alternatives.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I thought everything was safe but got a deal I could not refuse.  Ended up replacing a TaylorMade M1 440cc driver with a Tour Edge C722 (445cc).  Took 13 holes to get it dialed in (yes, pressed into service the day after I got it) but once it was the first drive after adjustment was a laser that went 280 yds, easily a 60 yd improvement for me.  Not bad for a 70 year old but who said leveraging new technology is a bad thing.  Now that drive for me was obscene and it has since settled down to a pedestrian 240-250 but the opportunity for longer always teases because lightning struck once!  Regardless, a quantum leap distance and accuracy improvement to my game made by a decision I didn't see coming.  So I guess in the end, nothing is really ever safe in the bag.  There will always be a GAS attack (Gear Acquisition Syndrome).

GPS111

16 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

While they say 3-4 wood on both they sure very different purposes. 

One is lofted all the way down and weight forward with 3 wood shaft to make a low launching alternate tee club the other is lofted up with weight in the back and 7 wood shaft for a high launching wood that hits the difference i need. 

Mainly why, because it works better than alternatives.

So same but different!

B

Right now, everything in my bag is safe other than my irons.  They are in serious peril, and have been put on notice that they will either be replaced or at least re-shafted.  I blame a bad fitting (and probably a faulty early spring swing during the fitting).  

Working at getting better ... and very slowly getting there.

•  :callaway-small: Paradym 🔹🔹🔹 8* (:accra: FX 3.0 140 M0 Otto-Phlex)
  •  :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 & 5 Woods (:Fuji: MotoreX F1 7-S)
  • :callaway-small: Paradym X 4 and 5 Hybrid (:Fuji: MotoreX HB 7-S)
  •  :Miura: CB-57 4-P or Maltby TS3 (4-8)/TS4 (9-PW)/TS1 (GW) (shafts:  :projectx: LZ 6.0)
  • :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore 53*, and 58* mid wedges (KBS High Rev 125)
  • :scotty-small: Special Select Fastback 1.5
  • :redrooster: Gloves
  •  :maxfli: Tour X Balls

Don't count my clubs!  Ha.  The 4 iron, 5 hybrid, and 53* Cleveland are in and out of the bag depending on mood, course, and moon phase.

My Official 2024 TaylorMade Qi10 Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62804-taylormade-qi10-drivers-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1014200

My Official 2023 Red Rooster Sussex Glove Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/58614-2023-mgs-forum-member-test-red-rooster-sussex-golf-glove/#comment-911042

For me I am feeling really great about my bag. However, if I were to choose even just one club it would be my hybrid (currently: Exotics CBS 119 3H @ 9*). I love hybrids but for some reason this club is really hit or miss. Some days I am hitting it beautifully and then others it looks like I have never hit a hybrid before. I would love to see about getting a new one soon and any suggestions on hybrid options similar to above I would greatly appreciate it!

DRIVER :titleist-small: TSR3 9* Ventus TR Blue TX 70g,

3 WOOD:titleist-small: TSR3 15* Ventus TR Red TX 80g,

5 WOOD :titleist-small: TSR3 18* Ventus Blue VC TX 90g

IRONS:srixon-small: ZX7 MKII (5, 6, & 7), Z Forged (8, 9, &PW)

WEDGES:vokey-small: SM9 50* D Grind, 54* D Grind, & 60* M Grind

PUTTER:taylormade-small: Spider Tour 36", SuperStroke ZENERGY XL TOUR 3.0+ w/50g counterbalance weight

BALL - Maxfli Tour X, :taylormade-small: TP5x, & :bridgestone-small: Tour B X (Testing)

Home Course: Snowflake Municipal 

Lobo.jpg

I have to edit my list on my profile, but I am very happy with my current setup for the course I play most.  It has little deep grass rough, so no rescue hybrids.  It has hardpan, scrub  and dead twigs under the trees instead of grass.  I am going to give away a few of my clubs that are now surpus.  I carry a driver, two different 3 woods, a 3 driving iron, a 4 iron hybrid, and 6 thru w irons, a chipper, putter, and 2 wedges.  

Drv: PXG 0211, Evnflo Riptide CB Senior, Callaway 454 TI (2004) 10 and an 11, regular flex.

3W: Callaway Steelhead Xr  Tensei Blue CK 55 gram senior. TM Burner Superfast 3.0 M flex.

5W : Titleist TSi 1 on Aldila Ascent 40 regular flex.

Driving Iron: Mizuno MP 18 MMC 3 18 degree, on Mamiya Recoil reg flex.

4 iron:  forged Mizuno Fly-Hi, 24 degree hollow body.

6 - PW: Ping I 500, on Recoil reg flex.

Gap: 52/9 GFF Mizuno S5, Lob: 60/6 GFF Mizuno T7.

Sand: Ancien Regime 56/12 Hogan Sure Out, Apex shaft. Heavy sole.

Chipper:  Ancien Regime Don Martin "Up n In" bronze or copper. 🙂

Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab "R" Ball, face balanced, 2 piece, multi material shaft.🙃

5 hours ago, Javs said:

Put a big fat grip on your putter and see if it helps.  It was a big help for me on the 7 ft and less range.  More stable hands.

Drv: PXG 0211, Evnflo Riptide CB Senior, Callaway 454 TI (2004) 10 and an 11, regular flex.

3W: Callaway Steelhead Xr  Tensei Blue CK 55 gram senior. TM Burner Superfast 3.0 M flex.

5W : Titleist TSi 1 on Aldila Ascent 40 regular flex.

Driving Iron: Mizuno MP 18 MMC 3 18 degree, on Mamiya Recoil reg flex.

4 iron:  forged Mizuno Fly-Hi, 24 degree hollow body.

6 - PW: Ping I 500, on Recoil reg flex.

Gap: 52/9 GFF Mizuno S5, Lob: 60/6 GFF Mizuno T7.

Sand: Ancien Regime 56/12 Hogan Sure Out, Apex shaft. Heavy sole.

Chipper:  Ancien Regime Don Martin "Up n In" bronze or copper. 🙂

Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab "R" Ball, face balanced, 2 piece, multi material shaft.🙃