The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

4 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Good Morning everyone!!  Wish we could get some rain here; nothing since early June.  Annual rainfall is about 7 inches, and I think we are on target for less than that.  Reservoirs in the mountains are extremely low.   97º and cloudy today with humidity a little high for us… 25%.  😂

Not doing much today; it’s a rest day before golf on the weekend!  Next weekend is the Ladies Epson Tour event in Pendleton, OR (about an hour drive away) and I’m thinking about going over next Friday to spectate.  

RIP Chi Chi Rodriguez. Always loved to watch Chi Chi play; such a showman!!

That one has to rank right up there with the big "Thanksgiving Turkey Drop"

RIP Chi Chi

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Speeder 565 R flex- - 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R---- Irons 5 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex steel shafts--- SW -- Cleveland 588 56* S-400 Sensicore --- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter 1997 Scotty Cameron Santa Fe Fluted Bulls Eye shaft--- Bag TM Flex Lite Stand---- Yeah I know only 11 clubs 

G

4 hours ago, BIG STU said:

Yep in general what happens in Florida usually gets to us in Coastal SC. I actually joke and call our area Extreme North Florida

Not gonna lie, I miss the Florida days as you could almost always get a morning tee time at a golf course on a weekend. Sometimes you just had to drive between 45 minutes and an hour and a half to get to those courses. But I loved it

Edited by Wheelieb
Spelling error

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max 9* with Tensei AV Blue 55

Mizuno ST Max 3 wood

PXG 7 wood with Mitsubishi Diamana Shafts

Mizuno Pro 225 5-GW with Dynamic Gold S300 shafts

Mizuno S23 54 and 58 degree wedges

L.A.B. DF3 Putter

2 hours ago, JohnSmalls said:

LOL that's a picture of me leaving the office on Fridays 😆.

I can't give you too much stick, some of my best friends are all screaming chicken fans and I know where you stand on the orange/burgundy rivalry.  All in all those chicken guys can host a decent event when they try.  On top of it, sounds like some of those guys found out what it's like to hold a bet when guy rolls up with the lead tape chronicles in his bag.  *if you ever find yourself in this situation, limit your bets to how much money you want to pay to the other guy. 

I'll have to bring you some orange next time I'm down your way to balance out that awful USC shirt.

LOL my buddy George will have a heart attack. He will say man I thought we were friends or I taught you better than that. I accused him the other week of having the chicken tattooed on his butt in color. We get a kick out of that because he knows I do not give 2 rips. He will tell the guys that if he keeps playing golf with me he will have me converted.

Btw they had to order a shirt for me because they did not have any big enough to fit me at the event. The one sweet lady at the gift booth said she would get me one. I asked her if they did not have football players big or as big as me?? I told her if not no wonder Clemson kicks their tails. Everyone within earshot laughed. One of the guys from my club asked what was going on? One of the other guys told him Just Stuey being Stuey

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Speeder 565 R flex- - 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R---- Irons 5 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex steel shafts--- SW -- Cleveland 588 56* S-400 Sensicore --- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter 1997 Scotty Cameron Santa Fe Fluted Bulls Eye shaft--- Bag TM Flex Lite Stand---- Yeah I know only 11 clubs 

G

4 hours ago, Wheelieb said:

Update on the Zoom call for skillbridge. I’m shifting away from that company as they are not actually a company for doing skillbridge at. They are more recruiting company head hunting the people who are trying to do skillbridge, then charging the company the company 300 dollars a week while you do your internship. So shifting focus to a different company and going to try doing something in Human Resource as my chief said that would be a good fit for me since I’m a people person. Figure why not. Could be fun. 

Yep my wife used to be a headhunter for an outfit down here

G