Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Red Rooster Gloves and Glove Compartment

ajlacombe

Thanks for posting! Great write up and nice photo variety too!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Nice writeup!  I play with the Red Rooster Feather and it fits "like a glove!"   I get good wear out of the gloves and the subscription model is easy to work with.  When I don't think I'll need a glove before the next shipment, I simply go to the website and indicate such.  At Christmas, I bought my wife a red glove and the glove compartment.  She likes the fit of a men's small, so when I placed the order, they sent me an email questioning my choice to go with a small rather than the XL I normally order.  Good service right there!!!!

They're not the least expensive premium gloves available, but they are a quality product and I've been very happy with them for the last 6 months I've been using them.  I recently changed my regular order from the Feather to the Ice (essentially the same glove, only the accent coloring is different).  I don't use the glove compartment as I have another product that does the same thing (it's actually called a "glove humidor", complete with cork lining and does an awesome job of keeping the gloves from getting hard prematurely.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

I switched over to the Red Rooster glove back in December. I will say that it was a good decision. The grip, feel, and fit is very good. I will also add that they are very durable. Three rounds and two buckets at the range and it still looks and feels new. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

• 3 weeks later...

I've been kickin' tires so to speak with these gloves, but they look good. Great review!

Driver -Adams.png.4a55c5de7324627f67192af663035123.png Speedline F11 8.5°

WoodTaylorMade.png.45cd3b99702fd97787bf7959e5a23980.png SLDR 16.5°

Hybrid - Callaway.png.a491223c3e2866e981c547eee04defb8.png  Apex 23°

Irons -Titleist.png.24064e9d1a4c68621e6906d0130398cb.png 762 DCI  5 -PW

Wedges -Adams.png.4a55c5de7324627f67192af663035123.png Tom Watson RC14 52°, 56°, 60°

Putter Yes!.png.451dba2a835bb9fbe7b3bbb57abf633c.png Valerie

BallsNoodz.png.f11f61e8cb08b785062fdfac6827e9d0.png The Noodz!

Nice review! I have the synthetic range one and the cape and find them really comfortable. The little pull tab on the bottom is so clutch, and the fit is very good for me. I think I gotta try the red next. 

My only wish is that the range glove was a little tackier. It doesn’t quite have the same grip as the leather option so it can take me a minute to acclimate. That said, I normally just use them when my skin gets a little sore after too long at the range, so maybe I’m not the best judge.

:ping-small: g430 lst

:titleist-small: TS2 20* hybrid, New Level PF-2: P-7; 902: 6-5

:taylormade-small: hi-toe 51* and 57*

:mizuno-small: M Craft IV

Based on the glowing reviews coupled with the MYGOLFSPY EXCLUSIVE 🚨 30% OFF Best Golf Gloves deal; I made a purchase today. Opted for the feather and saddle. I wear a cadet small so, very happy that Red Rooster have that size. Many glove companies do not offer cadet sizing. Can’t wait to see if these gloves are the real deal!

Edited by Javs

Play like a champion today!

4 hours ago, Javs said:

Based on the glowing reviews coupled with the MYGOLFSPY EXCLUSIVE 🚨 30% OFF Best Golf Gloves deal; I made a purchase today. Opted for the feather and saddle. I wear a cadet small so, very happy that Red Rooster have that size. Many glove companies do not offer cadet sizing. Can’t wait to see if these gloves are the real deal!

Been super impressed with Red Rooster. Just a cool company that works really hard at what they do. Also they make such a good product and it stands out in a good way which I love!

Pretty sure they have 34 different sizes as well!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

On 3/4/2023 at 2:41 PM, ajlacombe said:

I recently saw a review of the Red Rooster Rain Rooster glove and it sounded awesome. I decided to go and check it out and most like.y order it. This is the funniest part of this review - I did not order the Rain Roster because they did not have my size (Medium/Large). There are no Cadet sizes in the Rain Rooster either. I wear a Cadet Medium/Large and have forever struggled with getting gloves to fit in all areas. My issue is the pinkie finger - either I have a terribly short pinkie finger or most gloves have one that is too long.

Even after finding out that they did not have what I was originally looking for, I started investigating things on their site. I had picked out some stuff and had some issues with my order and was going to just bag things and forget about Red Rooster, but I decided to send an email in with my issues and I get a response back from one of the owners, Kerry Moher, and he convinced me to go ahead and place my order.

I ordered 4 gloves and the Glove Compartment. The gloves ordered were:

• The Saddle - black
  • The Scots Silver
  • The Whiteoout
  • The Freeze

I am reviewing the first two since I have not had time to use the last two.  I prefer dark colored gloves because white ones tend to look pretty bad just a few rounds into their lives.

Let me start with the Glove Compartment (GC). I am not sure about you but in the summer months when it is hot, I tend to rotate 2-3 gloves during a round so that I maintain a dry grip and am not damaging them by playing a wet glove. The GC has two velcro circles where you can attach gloves. I only use about a third of a circle per glove since I do not want to struggle getting them off. I use the circles when i am not using the glove and it has an iron grip so that is a huge help IMO.

The GC is also a storage area as well. There is a nice carabineer to attach it to your bag.

IMG_7227D.jpeg.c6175f67a26f47d94e38bfae11a1e83b.jpeg/Users/ajlacombe/Downloads/IMG_7227D.jpeg

The GC unzips to access the inside. Right now I am just storing the two gloves in there but I think 4 would be better so they do not slide down much.

IMG_7228D.jpeg.df5b1170d10f12fd1a7d66d8ce1e033c.jpeg/Users/ajlacombe/Downloads/IMG_7228D.jpeg

Here you can see the glove attached to the velcro circle. I think I could easily hang 4 of them on there if I wanted to.

IMG_7230D.jpeg.68a807d284bcebb61b60e5ffa125aa5d.jpeg/Users/ajlacombe/Downloads/IMG_7230D.jpeg

I am always amazed at how fat hands look in pictures 🙂  So how do these things fit. Well, they fit so well, this led to a problem for me.  How in the hell do I get the thing off - I am not kidding. I get to the first green to putt and go to take the glove off, and I can not get a hold of the tips of the fingers to get them off.  I took a few holes to break them in and make it possible to pinch the finger tips and get the glove off.  I have used both of the gloves for 4-5 rounds each.

I think most people wear gloves that a too loose - I wear them fairly tight - then the do not wear as much and provide a better grip. You can see on the first glove there is hardly any wear after 4 rounds of play and you can tell that it is starting to form itself to my hand and you can see the pinkie finger is super well fitting - like they used my hand as the source to make the glove.

There is also a logo on the bottom of the cuff that serves as a pull tab and it is perfect as well.

The gloves are not inexpensive nor are they expensive - you can visit their website here.

The whole experience so far has been awesome for me and I am looking forward to testing out the rest of the gloves I bought and other models once these guys wear out. I have provided images of the black glove below, as well.

I hate sounding like a shill with an overly positive review, but these gloves and the GC have met or exceeded my expectations in all areas. There was one thing that caught me off guard at first and that was the lack of a glove case - they come in a thin cellophane bag of sorts, but since I have the GC, I have no use for a case (plastic container most gloves come in).

If you give them a shot, I think you will be very happy with the effort.

/Users/ajlacombe/Downloads/IMG_7232D.jpegIMG_7232D.jpeg.f813e2ee9f2153bc4b0214cba82ec101.jpeg

IMG_7231D.jpeg.c9a25288656490050adbcf68f807f52a.jpeg/Users/ajlacombe/Downloads/IMG_7231D.jpeg

/Users/ajlacombe/Downloads/IMG_7233D.jpeg
IMG_7233D.jpeg.ebbd217277d59668abd20af4494beaca.jpeg

IMG_7234D.jpeg.d01bcb321dd38dfdeb17880e98b5ce09.jpeg/Users/ajlacombe/Downloads/IMG_7234D.jpeg
IMG_7235D.jpeg.0c8e7460ceb02fa501cedaa29ef7538e.jpeg/Users/ajlacombe/Downloads/IMG_7235D.jpeg
IMG_7236D.jpeg.b98bcf3e4d07901619f662d5014d7819.jpeg/Users/ajlacombe/Downloads/IMG_7236D.jpegIMG_7237D.jpeg.07ec67577a3f515805a4763f10e26f9c.jpeg
/Users/ajlacombe/Downloads/IMG_7237D.jpeg
IMG_7238D.jpeg.94c11d78906d1cbef6237c3e1551eb12.jpeg/Users/ajlacombe/Downloads/IMG_7238D.jpegIMG_7239D.jpeg.834fbd0354656cfba5ab74ab45a188bf.jpeg
/Users/ajlacombe/Downloads/IMG_7239D.jpeg

Great review! How many gloves fit in the glove box? Thanks

This is great, I had looked at them a little while back I think they were seeking ambassadors but never gave it a whirl. May have to reconsider a purchase!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

16 minutes ago, Javs said:

Great review! How many gloves fit in the glove box? Thanks

I only have 2 in there so I got out more gloves and 5 can fit in there.  There is a mesh pouch on one side - so there is flexibility in how you arrange them in there as well. MyGolfSpy just put out a promotion with Red Rooster and I got another 2 gloves and a second glove compartment. It is 30% off - 24 hours only - deal

2 hours ago, ajlacombe said:

I only have 2 in there so I got out more gloves and 5 can fit in there.  There is a mesh pouch on one side - so there is flexibility in how you arrange them in there as well. MyGolfSpy just put out a promotion with Red Rooster and I got another 2 gloves and a second glove compartment. It is 30% off - 24 hours only - deal

Thanks!

I have tried a bunch of these gloves and the glove case over the past year.  The gloves look great and the quality is excellent.  They last a while during normal use.  Looking forward to trying the rain glove.  Got the rain gloves over the Winter.

I would also add that as a DTC, the personalized hand written notes with each Red Rooster order and the customer service is above and beyond as well.

Another great Canadian company.

:titelist-small:  TSR 3   9.0  GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:titelist-small: U-510 19 Utility Iron HZDUS Smoke Black 6.0 Stiff

:Takomo:  5-PW 101T Irons - KBS Tour Lite Stiff - Official Tester 2023

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 52 F - 12 Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey Forged 56 M - 10  DG S200

:taylormade-small: MG3 60 - 12 NS Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Scotty Special Select - Squareback 2 - 35”  / Super Stroke Slim 3.0

:srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

:Arccos: Official Tester - 2021 & Loyal MCC Plus 4 Sensor User

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Thanks for the detailed review.

I just ordered their new Sussex glove.  I normally use PXG or G/Fore gloves and I'm excited to see how the Red Rooster will fit.

• Driver (9):  Taylormade Stealth 2 Plus+, Tour AD-DI 7S
  • 3 Wood (15):  Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond, Fujikura Ventus Blue 7S
  • 3 Hybrid (19): TM Stealth 2 Rescue, Fujikura Ventus TR Red IH 7S
  • 3 Iron (20):  Callaway 2023 Great Big Bertha 4 iron, KBS PGI 80S 
  • Irons (4-PW):  Miura KM-700 (1 degree strong), Aerotech Steelfiber Private Reserve i95 S
  • Wedges:  50-10S & 56-10S - Callaway Jaws Raw:  60-08M - Vokey SM9
  • Putter: Scotty Cameron Special Select Squareback 2, BGT Stability Tour2 Polar shaft
  • Bag: Vessel Lux XV Cart
  • Balls: TM Tour Response Stripe, TM TP5, Callaway Chrome Soft X
  • Gloves: PXG, G/Fore
  • Shoes:  Ecco Biom H4, G/Fore Gallivanter