Testers Wanted: Precision Pro Titan Elite Rangefinder ×

What Golf Ball Are You Playing In 2024?

Bridgestone BXS

Taylormade  Stealth 2  10.5*   Fujikura Ventus 5 S (tipped an inch)  @ upright @9.75*

Taylormade Stealth 2    HL 16.5* 3 wood Fujikura Ventus     6 S 

Taylormade Stealth 2   7 wood   Fujikura Ventus   7 S

Taylormade P7MC  5-PW  Aerotech Steelfiber  I 95 gm  R 

Tileist SM09 54 & 60* wedges

Ping Anser    

Bridgestone BXS         

1 minute ago, THE GOLF GUY said:

Bridgestone BXS

Given your affinity to Bridgestones, any thoughts on the Mindset version?  I'm definitely more curious after reading some of the initial reviews here, but wanted to get your take as well.

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge/Testing Bag (Link Here)

Driver: image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Paradym with Ventus TR Blue 60 Stiff

Fairways:  image.png.c4f821ba6925e5e146c31600685bf103.png Aerojet Max 3W & 7W with Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 70 Stiff

Hybrid:  image.png.c21137d282a252fb544e47aceb520176.png King TEC 5H with KBS PGI 95 Stiff

Irons:  image.png.6621a18e06b1717c1f774c4a561fd7d8.png Forged TEC 5-GW with KBS Tour Lite Stiff

Wedges:  image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Jaws Raw Plasma 54 & 58

Putter:  image.png.c8e6824d2c38fa85d20ca21913fbb2b1.pngPhantom X 5.5

Ball: 2023 Maxfli Tour

Other Reviews:

Callaway Paradym

Titleist White Box Testing (2023)

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

2 minutes ago, CFreddie said:

Given your affinity to Bridgestones, any thoughts on the Mindset version?  I'm definitely more curious after reading some of the initial reviews here, but wanted to get your take as well.

Personally, I m not that impressed with the mindset version of the ball . There’s too much going on with graphics , lines , “eyes”, arrows and other things . I like to see only white when I look at the golf ball , especially when I am putting . I’m more of a feel player with the putter in hand and when I’m seeing all of the writing and other markings , it’s personally distracting for me . So yes I’ll stick with the standard version of the ball . If it helps you and other people play better than go with it ! 
I also have all of my paint fill on the numerals and lines removed on my Taylormade P7MC irons as well . As you can see I like simple 😊

Taylormade  Stealth 2  10.5*   Fujikura Ventus 5 S (tipped an inch)  @ upright @9.75*

Ping Anser    

Bridgestone BXS         

I'm all over the map. Hit Q star tours today, trying ERC soft tomorrow. Tried new AVX a couple weeks ago. Started the year hitting ProV's. Still have XV divides to try. 

Driver, fairways, irons are Sim 2 Max

Vokey wedges

Odyssey putter

Nitron Bag Boy

4 minutes ago, THE GOLF GUY said:

Personally, I m not that impressed with the mindset version of the ball . There’s too much going on with graphics , lines , “eyes”, arrows and other things . I like to see only white when I look at the golf ball , especially when I am putting . I’m more of a feel player with the putter in hand and when I’m seeing all of the writing and other markings , it’s personally distracting for me . So yes I’ll stick with the standard version of the ball . If it helps you and other people play better than go with it ! 
I also have all of my paint fill on the numerals and grooves removed on my Taylormade P7MC irons as well . As you can see I like simple 

Edited by THE GOLF GUY

Ping Anser    

Bridgestone BXS         

4 minutes ago, THE GOLF GUY said:

I also have all of my paint fill on the numerals and lines removed on my Taylormade P7MC irons as well . As you can see I like simple 😊

Totally hear you - appreciate the feedback!  And hilarious on the irons!

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge/Testing Bag (Link Here)

Driver: image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Paradym with Ventus TR Blue 60 Stiff

Fairways:  image.png.c4f821ba6925e5e146c31600685bf103.png Aerojet Max 3W & 7W with Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 70 Stiff

Hybrid:  image.png.c21137d282a252fb544e47aceb520176.png King TEC 5H with KBS PGI 95 Stiff

Irons:  image.png.6621a18e06b1717c1f774c4a561fd7d8.png Forged TEC 5-GW with KBS Tour Lite Stiff

Wedges:  image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Jaws Raw Plasma 54 & 58

Putter:  image.png.c8e6824d2c38fa85d20ca21913fbb2b1.pngPhantom X 5.5

Ball: 2023 Maxfli Tour

Other Reviews:

Callaway Paradym

Titleist White Box Testing (2023)

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

2 minutes ago, CFreddie said:

Totally hear you - appreciate the feedback!  And hilarious on the irons!

I just realized that you are an Atlantan as well . No problem, I love to share the good , bad and the ugly . I  use to have a golf shop years back , so I still tinker and do my own club work .

Ping Anser    

Bridgestone BXS         

I have been playing the Titleist ProV1 left dot when I have them. I had a stash over the winter but decided to sell them and put the proceeds toward clubs. I now regret that very very much. Does anybody know of a normal offering that is close to that ball? I don't like the AVX very much and I think the ProV1 and the new chrome tour are the closest to it but it just doesn't feel quite the same. Maybe it's a placebo...

IMG_8825.jpg

Driver: Ping G400 Max 9* turned down to 8* with Project X Small Batch Hzrdus Smoke Green "Hulk" 70g 6.5tx

4 Wood: Ping G430 Max 5 Wood turned down to 16.5* with Oban Kiyoshi Black 85g X-stiff

Driving Iron/Hybrid: PXG 0317T with Fujikura Axiom 125x/Callaway Apex 21 3 hybrid with Mitsubishi Tensei White 1k hybrid 100tx

Irons: PXG 0317 CB with Project X 6.5 hard stepped one club

Wedges: 50 Vokey SM6, 54 (bent to 55) Vokey SM10, 60 Vokey SM10 with KBS Tour Custom Wedge Shafts

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5 with LA Golf P Series Soho

Ball: Callaway Chrome Tour/Wilson Staff Model

18 hours ago, Iamsecond116 said:

Have you played any with the Chrome Tour ball? I have gamed the CS X LS ball and had huge gains off the tee. Since it is being replaced I am going to get some boxes for stock and try the Chrome Tour and maybe the Left Dash as well. 

I have not had a chance to play with them yet. I'm waiting to put them in play when league to start next week. I may even wait a month to make sure the winter rust is knocked off first. I got to play 9 the other day, and it wasn't pretty. I'd like to be able to blame it on rough course conditions. My home course had heavy flooding last week.  

• Ping 425 Max 9* | Ping Tour 65 S
  • Ping 425 Max 3w+5w | Ping Tour 75 S
  • Mizuno JPX921 Hot Metal 4i-GW | Nippon NS Pro 950GH NEO S
  • Mizuno S23 54/10S + 58/12D | KBS HI-REV 2.0 115 W
  • Odyssey Stroke Lab 2-Ball Fang
  • Maxfli Tour X | Bridgestone e12 Contact
  • Ogio Alpha 14 | Clicgear 4.0
  • Arccos | Apple Watch Ultra

9 hours ago, bigzb4412 said:

I have been playing the Titleist ProV1 left dot when I have them. I had a stash over the winter but decided to sell them and put the proceeds toward clubs. I now regret that very very much. Does anybody know of a normal offering that is close to that ball? I don't like the AVX very much and I think the ProV1 and the new chrome tour are the closest to it but it just doesn't feel quite the same. Maybe it's a placebo...

IMG_8825.jpg

I think you might be pleasantly surprised by the new Chrome Tour. I was a white box tester of the Left Dots and loved it compared to ProV1. Allegedly the 2023 ProV1s chased a bit of the lower-flight/lower-spin properties of the Left Dot to get some of their Tour guys to switch, but notably Finau swapped back to Left Dot.

Compared to the 2023 ProV1, I've found the new Chrome Tour to have a bit more speed, very comparable long game spin, higher short game spin, and a very similar, flat flight. Overall, the Chrome Tour gave me right around a half club more carry through the bag.

Driver: :srixon-small: ZX5 LS MkII 9.5* (@ 9.0*) with 46.5" Ventus Blue 6X
3-wood: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* with Diamana Limited 75S
5-wood: :cobra-small: RADspeed 18.5* with Motore X F3 60S
2i: :srixon-small: ZX with SteelFiber i95 Stiff

4hy: :titleist-small: TS3 23* with Tensei AV Blue 70 S
4i-7i :srixon-small: ZX7, 8i-PW Z-Forged, Modus3 Tour 120 S
50*, 55* :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Modus3 Tour 125
60* :cleveland-small: RTX Full Face ZipCore DG Spinner S400
Putter: :callaway-small: Toulon Chicago with a :garsen: Quad Tour or :cleveland-small: HB SOFT Milled 10.5S with UST All-in

Ball: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour (but I might still have some :titleist-small: Left Dashes hanging around)
Bag: :srixon-small: Ltd Edition Tartan, blue/green/yellow

Using :ShotScope: to keep track of my shots

Tested:
:wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 3i-PW, KBS Tour-V 110S - Official Review
:titelist-small: Blind Ball Test (Ball #3 vs Ball #4) - Unofficial Review
:ShotScope:
 V3 GPS Watch + Tags - Official Review
:OnCore:
 Vero X2 - Official Review

The Stack System - Official Review

15 hours ago, GregGarner said:

I think you might be pleasantly surprised by the new Chrome Tour. I was a white box tester of the Left Dots and loved it compared to ProV1. Allegedly the 2023 ProV1s chased a bit of the lower-flight/lower-spin properties of the Left Dot to get some of their Tour guys to switch, but notably Finau swapped back to Left Dot.

Compared to the 2023 ProV1, I've found the new Chrome Tour to have a bit more speed, very comparable long game spin, higher short game spin, and a very similar, flat flight. Overall, the Chrome Tour gave me right around a half club more carry through the bag.

I just bought a dozen last week and have them in the bag for my round tomorrow. I know they say it's kind of a variation of the CSXLS from last year. I was not a huge fan of that ball because of the durability and still seemingly high flight, so I am very excited to see how the Chrome Tour performs. Will definitely report back.

Driver: Ping G400 Max 9* turned down to 8* with Project X Small Batch Hzrdus Smoke Green "Hulk" 70g 6.5tx

4 Wood: Ping G430 Max 5 Wood turned down to 16.5* with Oban Kiyoshi Black 85g X-stiff

Driving Iron/Hybrid: PXG 0317T with Fujikura Axiom 125x/Callaway Apex 21 3 hybrid with Mitsubishi Tensei White 1k hybrid 100tx

Wedges: 50 Vokey SM6, 54 (bent to 55) Vokey SM10, 60 Vokey SM10 with KBS Tour Custom Wedge Shafts

1 minute ago, bigzb4412 said:

I just bought a dozen last week and have them in the bag for my round tomorrow. I know they say it's kind of a variation of the CSXLS from last year. I was not a huge fan of that ball because of the durability and still seemingly high flight, so I am very excited to see how the Chrome Tour performs. Will definitely report back.

Last season I did a lot of swapping between CSXLS and Left Dash but both fly very high for me. CT is noticeably lower flight. There have been some other guys on here that have had durability issues with the new CT, but I'm routinely getting 2-3 rounds per ball before I need to swap it out. The very first-gen of the XLS was BAD for durability. One crisp wedge and that ball was done. Very, very impressed with the improvements Callaway is making.

Driver: :srixon-small: ZX5 LS MkII 9.5* (@ 9.0*) with 46.5" Ventus Blue 6X
3-wood: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* with Diamana Limited 75S
5-wood: :cobra-small: RADspeed 18.5* with Motore X F3 60S
2i: :srixon-small: ZX with SteelFiber i95 Stiff

4hy: :titleist-small: TS3 23* with Tensei AV Blue 70 S
4i-7i :srixon-small: ZX7, 8i-PW Z-Forged, Modus3 Tour 120 S
50*, 55* :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Modus3 Tour 125
60* :cleveland-small: RTX Full Face ZipCore DG Spinner S400
Putter: :callaway-small: Toulon Chicago with a :garsen: Quad Tour or :cleveland-small: HB SOFT Milled 10.5S with UST All-in

Ball: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour (but I might still have some :titleist-small: Left Dashes hanging around)
Bag: :srixon-small: Ltd Edition Tartan, blue/green/yellow

Using :ShotScope: to keep track of my shots

Tested:
:wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 3i-PW, KBS Tour-V 110S - Official Review
:titelist-small: Blind Ball Test (Ball #3 vs Ball #4) - Unofficial Review
:ShotScope:
 V3 GPS Watch + Tags - Official Review
:OnCore:
 Vero X2 - Official Review

The Stack System - Official Review

9 minutes ago, GregGarner said:

Last season I did a lot of swapping between CSXLS and Left Dash but both fly very high for me. CT is noticeably lower flight. There have been some other guys on here that have had durability issues with the new CT, but I'm routinely getting 2-3 rounds per ball before I need to swap it out. The very first-gen of the XLS was BAD for durability. One crisp wedge and that ball was done. Very, very impressed with the improvements Callaway is making.

That's my experience exactly. I'm really hoping to have a good batch because there isn't much I hate more than hitting a great wedge and ripping the cover off the ball.

On 3/23/2024 at 10:42 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

I love this golf ball as well. 

That said I may be making the switch to the Chrome Tour. It really did perform that well... 

The lime green vice has may be my favorite color of all time on a ball.  With my swing speed creeping up I could probably make really good use of the pro+, as is I have several dozen X LS callaways that are my current gamer it will be a while before I change balls though.

Edited by skraeling

Stack Referral code

Driver - Sim2Max 10.5° (set at 9*) UST Helium shaft

3W - StealthHL 16.5°

3h - Sim2max 19°

irons - Sim2OS kbsmax85mt steel shafts reg flex 5i-Aw

wedgies - Jaws MD5 52°-10° (Bounce) S Grind

Jaws MD5 56°-12° (Bounce) W Grind

Putter - Mizuno OMOI Type II

VENTUS Velocore+ review

Final Sugar "Pure" Golf Balls Review

I like to play the Vice Pro balls. For the price point they are great balls that still give me enough spin around the green with my short game.

WITB

• PXG GEN 5 0311 XF Driver/ TENSI Flex X shaft 
  • PXG GEN 4 0341 X 3 Wood/ HZRDUS Smoke 70 g shaft
  • PXG Gen 5 0311 X Driving Iron/ TENSI Flex X shaft 
  • PXG GEN 4 0311 T 4-5 Iron / KBS Tour 120 S shaft
  • PXG GEN 4 0311 ST 6-G Iron / KBS Tour 120 S shaft
  • Edel SMS 56-60 Wedges t Grind/ N.S. Pro Modus 105g shaft
  • Edel EAS-1.0 Putter
  • Ping DLX Cart Bag

On 4/10/2024 at 6:38 PM, GregGarner said:

I think this is the closet thing I’ve hit to the left dot. I wasn’t striking the ball well enough to get a good idea but I could tell on the good strikes. Had some piercing explosive drives and hit a couple strong iron shots that reacted how I wanted them to. Was not super impressed with the action around the greens but it was definitely serviceable. Durability was fantastic especially because my wedges are brand new and should be chewing balls up. I’m really excited to not have to spend $150-$200 on a dozen of golf balls anymore!

• 2 weeks later...

I tested balls all of my rounds in March.  I used the Pro v1 & X & Left Dash, TP 5 & X, Z Star, Tour Response, Chrome Soft, Chrome Tour & +.  

About Me as a golfer.  I am 68 I hit the ball straight but can fade and draw the ball.  I can spin back L wedge to 9 iron back and prefer a hop and stop shot.  I play a new lob wedge each year and sand wedge every other year.  My irons are refinished KZG forged III with traditional lofts.  My lofts are 4 degrees between each club.  I drive it about 240 and can hit an intentional pull about 260.  My drives are straight, my miss is off the toe.  Wedges and Iron play are the strength of my game.  

I played all of these balls at least 3 rounds.  What I was looking for was feel and spin from 90 yards to the green.  I only wanted a ball that I could predict what it would do after the bounce, did it stop or release or spin back.  Chrome tour X and Pro v1 x spun back more than I like to see.  Z Star released more than I liked and so did the Left dash and Tour Response.  Tp 5 x and Left dash felt to firm on the green side shots for me.  

Irons and full swing wedges:  I liked the Tour Response and the Chrome Tour and the Pro v1x best.  They consistently responded as I like stopping on the green very quickly.  

Long clubs and driver:  Chrome Tour and Tour Response were the straightest off the tee and with hybrids and fairways.  My dispersion with the Pro V1x was just bigger with the long clubs. 

I played the Chrome Tour for 5 more rounds to be sure.  I tracked every shot and figured out all my yardages with each club.  I bought two four dozen boxes for the price of 3 dozen at Dick's sporting goods.  I am playing the Chrome Tour with triple track and I love them.

Driver: Titleist TSR 3 10* Accura TZ6 M3 65g

Fairways: Callaway Rogue 15* & 19* Matrix Ozik TP 6 HD stiff 

Hybrid: Titleist TSI 4 & 5 Hybrids Mitsubishi Tensi AV 65 HY X stiff   

Irons:  KZG Forged III 6-P Accura iS7 (Refinished and regrooved)

Wedges: Cleveland CBX  50*, Taylormade MG 3 Tiger grind 56 bent to 54/10 & Taylormade MG 4 Tiger grind 56 bent to 58/14

Putter: Positive Putter's Custom P2 (think Edel putter meets Heavy Putter)

Ball: Callaway Chome Tour                        

All clubs have Winn Dri-Tac Wraps oversized

On 4/10/2024 at 8:38 PM, GregGarner said:

I also picked up 4-7 yards per club with the Chrome Tour over last years Pro V1x I played.

Driver: Titleist TSR 3 10* Accura TZ6 M3 65g

Fairways: Callaway Rogue 15* & 19* Matrix Ozik TP 6 HD stiff 

Hybrid: Titleist TSI 4 & 5 Hybrids Mitsubishi Tensi AV 65 HY X stiff   

Irons:  KZG Forged III 6-P Accura iS7 (Refinished and regrooved)

Wedges: Cleveland CBX  50*, Taylormade MG 3 Tiger grind 56 bent to 54/10 & Taylormade MG 4 Tiger grind 56 bent to 58/14

Putter: Positive Putter's Custom P2 (think Edel putter meets Heavy Putter)

Ball: Callaway Chome Tour                        

All clubs have Winn Dri-Tac Wraps oversized

Taylormade Tour Response Stripe....will never play another ball.  Just too good with the putter.

TSR2 9* Fujikura NX Green 50S
TSR2 15* Fujikura NX Green 60S
TSR2 18* Fujikura NX Blue 60S
TSi2 21* Fujikura NX Blue 60S
Paradym 24* Fujikura NX Blue 70S
R11 6-GW MMT 80S
Edel SMS Wedges 54/58 BGT ZNE 90g

Bridgestone BXS (for the last few years )but I have been trying the Callaway Chrome Tour within the last two weeks and I’m taking a liking to them , but who knows ?I ll keep  you posted. 

Edited by THE GOLF GUY

Ping Anser    

Bridgestone BXS         

Still loving the Srixon Z Star Diamond!

:titelist-small:  TSR 3   9.0  GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:ping-small: Utility 2 Iron 18.0 - Nippon NS Pro 650GH Stiff /  :titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:Takomo:  5 - 9 101T Irons - KBS Tour Lite Stiff - Official Tester 2023

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 46 F - 10 BV105

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 52 F - 12 Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey Forged 56 M - 10  DG S200

:taylormade-small: MG3 60 - 12 - Nippon NS Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Scotty Special Select - Squareback 2 - 35”  / Super Stroke Slim 3.0

:srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

:Arccos: Official Tester - 2021 & Current MCC Plus 4 Sensor / Club Sensor User

I continue to use the ProV1x.  At this point in time I do not see any reason to change.  I get the distance I want, and typically they just 'feel good' to me.

• Bag             1590477705_SunMountain.png.3391233ea391e8b6fde951d09bc76f6b.png  C130, 14 way Cart Bag
  • Driver         Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png      TSR1
  • Fairway      default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               GBB Epic 5
  • Hybrid        default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               Epic Flash 4H
  • Iron             lazarus.png.24092c99689747a2f7bd9cb786badde7.png              2 iron
  • Irons          635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      Launcher HB, 4 through PW
  • Wedges     635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      CBX2, 54 & 60 degree
  • Putter        Seemore3.jpg.1cb64ec83d2511c1ee1a386340a04d4e.jpg    Seemore Si1 Putter
  • Ball            Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png       Titleist pro v1x
  • Other        2000014788_ArccosSig.jpg.af5434230b907b708eb89aebd4125f95.jpg

Currently playing Wilson Triad balls (purchased for 28euros/dz). Got them purely for the price, availability in EU and positive reviews they have received from a variety of reviewers.

Last year was in Maxfli Tour balls but they are hard to get at a good price in Europe and I didn't have room to bring back any last time home.

Considering SEED and Vice as well for next order.

• Callaway Epic Max LS
  • Cobra Radspeed 3w
  • TM RBZ 19º Hybrid
  • New Level 902-PD 5-PW 
  • Callaway Jaws 52
  • Cleveland RTX 56
  • Alien 60
  • Odessy Dual Force II CS#5 Putter

I am playing Snell MTB Prime at the moment which appeared in my stocking at Christmas. I just ordered 2 dozen Oncore Elxir balls. 

image.png.ec65754993cb81a3d0a7d15c70ab8fd1.png  Anyday Maverick Black Ops 7-way

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 5 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

image.png.0f5b009ff3d83fdae5e2e361f9676226.png DF3 w/BGT Stability ONE Forum Test

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:OnCore: Elixr 

:Clicgear: 3.5+

I have started the season with Wilson Triad also and I'm liking them. They are only $35 right now. I just made a forum review too-

Last year I played Titleist AVX the most, and I've played them the last couple years. But I've also played Pro V1. I have a couple freebie Callaway Chrome Tour balls and I'm definitely interested to try those also... really neat to hear about them in the previous comments. And I'm also interested in the Wilson Staff Model - haven't played any of them but there is a new version for 2024.

I just scanned through the whole thread. Great stuff!

Driver: ping.png.006bacb76d65413e66b9c8eb1b47f592.png G400 LST 8.5°

3W: cobra2.png.60653951979ca617ca859530a17d0a2d.png King Speedzone

Irons: ping.png.006bacb76d65413e66b9c8eb1b47f592.png i200 (3 thru PW & UW)

Wedge: Ray Cook 60 deg

Putter: Spalding TP Mills 3

Tech: golfshot.png.5c17c64b9425413b3bf24668ce3fa044.png on Apple Watch & phone