Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Tell Us Why You Should Be A Tester!

Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Want to really prove you can be a tester? Read this FIRST then comment!

How To Be A Tester Guide!

What makes you different and why would you be the next best tester for MGS Forum?

Why should I be a tester?  Experience!  I have been chasing that little white orb around for 60 years.  Played one year of collegiate golf before Uncle Sam called my number in the last group to have ever been conscripted.  That was 1972 and the war in Vietnam was still going on.  Fortunately, I remained stateside.  But I did find the time to play a few military base tracks; some quite good golf courses! However, I am more than just a player.  In the late 1980’s I began to do club repairs.  There were no club repair schools back then, so I learned by reading, as well as the good old trial & error method.  Many of those lessons were learned the hard way; including a reshaft of a set of 1961 Topflite blades with threaded shafts! (Left hand thread, as I recall.)  One old school skill that I miss employing these days was the installation of whipping to the hosel of laminated and/or persimmon woods.  I really believe I can provide some decent equipment insight because of longtime experience.  From wound, true balata balls to modern multi-layer, from steel driver shafts to aluminum to fiberglass to graphite, I have played them all!

Yes, I am old (71) but still a single digit handicap, and with a ton of experience that money cant buy!

IMG_6948.jpeg

I don’t carry a fairway wood…

2 minutes ago, ChuckZ said:

I feel that being a tester is a responsibility to the the  community or brand that I am representing.  I have to ask myself, what honest feedback can I provide and what would I want to hear about the product I am testing?   I have done testing in the past for MyGolfSpy, as well as leading golf brands.  I am retired and play golf Mon/Wed/Fri in a Sr Men's league.  I have the time and means to test what ever products are presented to me.  You might say I have tested most leading brands on the market over the years, clubs, apparel, balls and and gear, thru trial and error, until I settled on on my current brands.  I have played golf all over the world, worked as a TOUR volunteer for over 30 years and have a very understanding of the game of golf.   Live in a climate, Charleston, SC, where outside testing of products allows us to play most of the year, is a big asset to being a tester.  Am a believer in this wonderful game and playing for the fun of it.  Am very interested in having the opportunity to test products and share that experience.  I feel I can be an asset to the testing program.  Appreciate any consideration.         

Driver - TSi3 10.75* - Fujikura Speeder 661 TR

Fairway - TSi2 14.25* - Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.1 

Fairway - TSR1 17.0* - Fujikura Vista Pro 65S

Hybrid - TSR1 19.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75  

Hybrid - TSR1 23.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75

Irons - T350 (2023) - 5-48W - True Temper AMT Red 95g-107g

Wedges - Vokey SM9 - 52.08F, 56.10S - True Temper AMT Red 94 

**  GolfPride MCC +4 Midsize Grips  (all woods/irons/wedges)

Putter - 2023 Scotty Cameron Super Select Squareback 2 35" 

**  Superstroke 1.0 Pistol Grip  

Golf Ball - TITLEIST - Prov1 (2023)                                                         

Golf Bags - TITLEIST  - Cart 14 (black), Mid Size Tour (black/white)

Golf Glove - FootJoy (StaSof), Shoes, Apparel and Outerwear        

Rangefinder - Bushnell Pro XE

About Me

I grew up on the South Shore of Boston, MA working at some great courses in Plymouth, MA and started playing golf in my time off. Some 20 years later I'm still in love with the game and have recently started on a journey to get become a single digit handicap (currently at 10.6). I now live on the North Shore of Boston and play as much golf as my understanding family will allow! Following MyGolfSpy is great, but I would really enjoy being able to test and contribute as I have learned so much from others testing, reviews, and posts. Aside from being a golf-a-holic, I also have my masters from Harvard in Management. By far my favorite course I took was marketing. One of my favorite things about MyGolfSpy is the investment they have made in testing golf equipment so we can be more educated on which companies are actually delivering on their 'value proposition' and are worth our investment. They have also created this great forum to give end users a place to share their experiences with golf equipment. Below is my MGS BYOB inspired WITB.

My WITB

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Max w/ Ventus TR Blue 6 s shaft

Utility: Callaway 17 Degree Apex UW w/ Hzrdus RBX Black Smoke 70g s shaft

4 Iron: New Level NLU-01 w. Adilia NV 85H S shaft

5-PW: New Level 802 irons w/ True Temper Elevate Tour X Flex shafts

Wedges (50/56): Taylor Made Milled Grind wedges w/ stock KBS shafts

Putter: Under the Swag Flipper headcover is my Bettinardi Inovai 6.0- Blade lover but realizing I putt better with mallets

Ball: Maxfli Tour

BA WITB.jpg

Edited by Bandrews

I think I would be able to provide info and insight that is unique. Plus I will be honest and unbiased. When talking about equipment, it is important to remember that it is going to work for someone. So, be unbiased and talk features and who they may benefit.. 

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple diamond 10.5 Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood ; Callaway Paradym triple diamond 15 degree, Ventus black TR 7x

Apex UW 19 degree, Ventus black TR 8x

Utility Iron: Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility, Ventus blue HB 90X

Irons: Callaway Apex MB 5-PW, KBS $ taper 130x

Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw 50, 54, 58, KBS $ taper 130x

Putter: Wilson Staff TM22, hand torched, KBS cutter putter shaft, Super stroke Pistol GT 1.0

Why should I be a tester?

My current job/profession is a Principle QA Analyst in the IT world (been working in this field for the last 12 years). I understand how to approach something from different directions when it comes to testing (example: testing from a developer side is different from user based testing) and really love what I do. I am also OBSESSED with golf, and have been for since I first started when I was 13 (I am now 39). I also understand what it takes in order to write up detailed testing documentation, for both use cases and technical cases, so that other users are able to read what I did and understand what is required. I take pride in being able to write up detailed documentation and hit timelines. 

I play 2-3x a week, and try to go to the range at least 2x a week. I work remotely, so my lunch break is usually at the range or putting in my garage (30-50 putts a day). My current handicap is down to 0.6, trying to get my way back to scratch. I use to be a +3 in my HS/College years, enjoyed competitive golf but prefer just playing with my friends and bettering my own game. 

I love equipment and I always look at trying the latest and the greatest. I like to tinker with my own setup all the time, trying different combinations of shafts/heads/etc. I have multiple sets that I play around with, swapping between them to try out new things. I would love to be considered as a tester for the mygolfspy group, I really do enjoy reading reviews on here from other folks and it would be an incredible opportunity to take my golf addiction to the next level!

WITB (Current):

Driver: Ping G430 Max 10.5, Mitsubishi Kai'Li X-Flex (set at 9.5)

Wood(s): Ping G425 LST 3 Wood 15, Ping Tour 2.0 Black X-Flex 

Hybrid/Driving Iron: Ping iCrossover 2 (18 degrees), Ping Tour 2.0 Chrome X-Flex

Irons: Ping i230 4-PW, Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: Fourteen RM-4, 50, 54, 58

Putter: Sub70 AL5 Armlock

Ball: Titleist Prov1x Left Dash/Vice Pro Plus

Well,i ve been playing the game for about 45 years,i ve worked on courses ,sold golf clubs,been a technician(golf grips,repairing golf clubs ,yes with the wippings of persimmons,)my father was a pro at a local driving range,so my hole life revolved around golf and still is at retirementi am 60 years old,so i pretty much have a little knowledge of what i can talk about,and a plus am an addict of this love/hate game.

thats why.

Number of golfers as increased so has the bullshitt.

I wont say that I deserve to be a tester over anyone else,  instead I will give reasons that I hope that I would get chosen.  It isn't that I am an amazing golfer because I am just better than the average at a 14.  I'm not terrible but not great so if I find something that is easy to hit then it should be relatively easy for others.  also I not new to golf, but I stepped away from the game after playing in high school until I was in my 30's.  I've used cavity back clubs and blades carrying my driver 318yards.  I do have a really fast swing speed and find the middle of the club face quite often.  I play 6 to 7 times a week in the summer and on nice days in the winter i will play as long as there is not feet of snow on the ground and the wind isn't blowing over 25mph.  In the summer it doesn't matter if there is wind though. Living in Wyoming you PLay with the weather that you get.

I have also dove head first back into golf constantly studying and analyzing equipment spending hours a day learning and learning new tec, and working on getting better, not because I have an unrealistic view that I will ever go Pro, but because I hate losing.  It doesn't matter if I am playing with a 75 year old person or the club pro I want to win.  In saying that though I never play off 14 I want to always win straight up so I will always play off zero when ever I am playing someone.  Even in comps I want to be the best straight up not starting with strokes.  I would love to be chosen  to test equipment, I think that it is fun testing out new stuff.  I have also tested and reviewed equipment in other sports as a professional in the shooting sports industry.  Sadly right now I do not have any videos or pictures of me Golfing, because right now I just go out to play if I were to test I would set up to test and record but right now I go out to relax and play.

Dan U

Well I think people who write unsolicited reviews and contribute to the forum regularly show a certain desire to help others know the real life truth about products they are using.  I write reviews on golf courses on Golf Advisor/Golf Pass every time I travel and I try to give a first hand (up to date) review on what each course was like and how the people treated us, etc... I have had many reviews show up in Golf and Golf Digest magazines reviews for courses in my state or even in states I've traveled to. I definitely review products I purchase and tell the prospective buyer what to expect when they get it. I am kind of made fun of for having the latest of every new gadget. If you have Golf Pass, go to the state by state best golf courses for 2024 and my review of best courses in Oklahoma is the first one you will see for Shangri La. If you look up best lighted courses to play on the US, my review of La Fortune here in Tulsa is there. There's others as well but my point is the review is how I pick where to play myself, so I feel like writing honest reviews helps the next guy. 

Edited by Gopokes14

Cart: image.png.50e429cab7658fa55a7699ecf1a9bc3b.pngElectric Cart Tek 1500

Driver: :ping-small: G430 LST  10.5  Mitsubishi Kai Li white 60 stiff

3 wood: :ping-small: G430 15 Mitsubishi Kai Li white 67 stiff

3 &4 hybrid:  pxg-logo.gif.f353978c9ce9413281f838c1a44b4b8e.gif0311 Gen 5 Mitsubishi MMT 80 stiff

Irons 5-GW:  pxg-logo.gif.f353978c9ce9413281f838c1a44b4b8e.gifPXG Gen 3 0311T Steelfiber 115 

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 6’s gw 50.8, sw 56.8, lob 62.8)

Putter: :odyssey-small: O-Works Red Versa #7S slant neck

Ball:  vice golf.png Vice Pro bridgestone_logo.jpg.4e27c12bc4cae05babb1372e71a3f149.jpg RXS

20240303_140414.jpg.62744a613839cd12deb66cf4256e1ced.jpgI believe I should be a tester because I can give an unbiased opinion on golf equipment with numbers to back it up. Not to mention I am pretty consistent with hitting the middle of the face. These are the results from my most recent swing speed training session. Screenshot_20240304_052430.jpg.f102f8df1d5e7c78ffb2b76cec6a3591.jpg

Where to start hmmm. 
well my first career I was a pga golf professional and after leaving the golf business I have continued to stay involved with jr golf and volunteering at pga tournaments. I was just recently hired as the JV golf coach for my Alma mater high school something I have been trying to do for the last 25 years. I would love to have the opportunity to test the newest equipment and be able to give that equipment to our players after testing is over. We are not a power house and I have already given most of my equipment that is still usable to them. I’m still trying to buy all of the swing and putting aids I have given away over the years not thinking I would ever instruct on this level again. So in closing I would like to be a regular tester so I can  give back to the kids. I do hit balls with them while they play and would be able to give In depth reviews on all equipment 

Love all things golf!!

I possess a keen eye for detail and precision, coupled with a passion for golf. My analytical nature allows me to provide thorough feedback on equipment performance, course conditions, and overall user experience.

Additionally, my dedication to the sport ensures that I will approach the role of a golf tester with enthusiasm and professionalism, striving to contribute valuable insights to enhance the game for fellow enthusiasts.

Let’s golf!

I should be a tester because I can provide an objective, modern day samurai perspective on nearly any aspect of the game.  I play about 100 times per year and have a practice session built into my schedule for every Friday.

I am very data driven and have access to a simulator, fantastic weather to play multiple times per week (South Florida), Arccos and an obsession for incremental improvements in every area of the game, whether it be performance, fashion or enjoyment of the 18 hole experience.  

I have previously been a co-author of a published book (not golf-related) and a former athlete who is now 55 years old and trying to keep it all together to play against guys half my age.  I also have the coolest wife who also plays (infrequently) and encourages going out to "crush your enemies and bathe in their blood".  Additionally, I have a relative who has been on the PGA Tour for over a decade and can therefore provide insight into the "inside the ropes" issues related to the professional side of the game.

I am a member at a golf club and currently play to a 5 but have been as low as a 2 and compete in local tournaments and many "guys' trips" every year so opportunity to practice and play is plentiful.

Bottom line, I love the game and play very often.  I think it is a cool game for everyone and just needs to add a little more style and sizzle.   

It is tough to summarize why I should be selected because the "vibe" becomes a humble brag (which is eye-rolling...) but the bottom line is that anyone who responds to this request is a golf fanatic who should be honored to receive an invitation.  That being said, PICK ME!

Driver:     TSI 3  Graphite Design AD-DI6 S

3 Wood:  TM Sim 2 Titanium  Diamana S Limited 60 S

Hybrid:    Titleist TSI 2 18*  Tensei Blue S

Irons:       TM P770 4-AW  KBS Tour 120 S

Wedges:   54* and 58*  TM MG3

Putter:       Directed Force 2.1 (named Shadow after my dearly departed dog)

Ball:           Titleist Pro V1 or Vice Pro Plus Shade

Bag:           Vessel

head shot.PNG

Let's Go!!!!  Crush your enemies and savor the sweet taste of victory!

head shot 2.PNG

I am just straight up addicted to golf. I love trying new things, seeing new products and new feelings. Understanding how to hit different clubs and club styles. 

I am fortunate enough to have grown up with land and was able to hit clubs in the backyard care free. Having an interest in golf and photography/videography I am excited to try new products going forward.

I can 3 putt from anywhere 

I should be a tester because I love golf. I am able to give a truthful analysis. I work hard at everything I do. If you will allow me to test for you, I will do as you ask and give you my all in the testing of any golf product you allow me to test. 

Why should I be a tester?  Because I am a student of golf, constantly monitoring new models of clubs and balls and analyzing the new technology, and my playing partners tell me that I am a great communicator, able to translate and explain the newest features and how they will impact their game.  And they tell me that when it comes to their swing and their course management, I am their favorite amateur instructor!

I'm a TaylorMade convert on the Driver, but still a Callaway Apex iron guy

4 hours ago, cnosil said:

IMO, The pitches are pretty funny….most all of us play golf (that’s why we are here) and most all of us think we can provide a solid unbiased review.  However, Few say why they are going to be a committed member of the community or even talk about the MGS community 

If I were a newish member writing a why I should be a tester post I would say:

1. I have read the how to be a tester guide and have posted a profile picture and getting involved in the day to day forum activity to show my commitment to the forum and to help everyone get to know me.

2.  I’ve created  a WITB thread with some pictures and video and described why I like or don’t like what’s in my bag. 

3. I’ve started getting involved in the daily posts like how’d you play, what equipment am I thinking about, and what did I practice, and the good morning thread.

4.  I know I may not be picked night away, but hopefully once you get to know me better you can trust that I will do my best to provide a solid review.  

does that help my chances @GolfSpy_APH

Nailed it!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Why I should be a tester: I’m always open to trying out new equipment to see if it fits my game. I enjoy the minute differences that different types of equipment bring to the way I approach the game. Plus, I just love golf and am competitive. Anything that gives me just that little bit of improvement makes me want more of it. 

WITB:

Driver - TaylorMade SIM with Ventus Blue 6s

Irons - TaylorMade P790 4-PW

Hybrid - Callaway X2 Hot Pro 3 hybrid

Wood - Callaway XHot Pro 

Wedges - 50* Vokey SM5 56* Vokey SM9 60* Vokey SM9

Putter - I switch between my Bettinardi Studio Stock 28 and my Mizuno M Craft Type VI

Good luck to everyone trying to get a shot at being a tester 👍

It’s been great reading some of your posts ! 
i probably might not be the best candidate with lack of social media coverage. 
I build my my own clubs and always trying to ding a particular flight for a particular course just reshafting one for tomorrow 🤣

So “My Golf Spy “ If you want an honest answer and a reasonable knowledge of the humble game bare me in mind like my fellow members. 👍

I am a scratch golfer who likes to continually work on their game and research new topics, equipment and training aids in golf. I was a former D1 golfer at a small school and while I did not compete often, it gave me a lot of insight into the game. I also play golf with golfers of a wide range of handicaps that helps me get better understanding of how a product can help any skill level. 

I started as a caddy at 14 at NCR CC in Dayton, OH. Every Friday was caddy golf day and that is when I started playing. After caddying for several years I worked in the pro shop at the club; washing carts on Mondays, cleaning member clubs following their rounds, and eventually working the cash register in the pro shop. I played on my high school golf team. And I've been playing ever since, 52 years as of my current age of 66.

I'm a BS/MS Chemical engineer by training and have been fortunate to have worked in research and development, process/project engineering, manufacturing, and engineering and contractor management.These experiences give me a broad perspective that would enable me to be a good candidate for consideration as a tester for MGS. I've also been an amateur photographer most of my life so I can capture the testing experience for our members.

20160714_194444.jpg

WITB - Callaway Epic Flash woods, 2019 Apex irons, Mizuno T-Zoid wedges, Ping Anser putter

I was a Golf Professional for 15yrs in Nebraska and Arizona. I have tried almost every club there is and I am not in love with any particular Brand. I can see and feel all of the positives and negatives of any club. I play over 200 rounds a year. I carry a +2.3 index if you need that info. I am currently in the hospital but when I get out In a few weeks I would be happy to test some clubs for you. 

Sincerely 

Troy Petracek  

Troy Petracek 

2 minutes ago, Tpetracek said:

I was a Golf Professional for 15yrs in Nebraska and Arizona. I have tried almost every club there is and I am not in love with any particular Brand. I can see and feel all of the positives and negatives of any club. I play over 200 rounds a year. I carry a +2.3 index if you need that info. I am currently in the hospital but when I get out In a few weeks I would be happy to test some clubs for you. 

Sincerely 

Troy Petracek 

Great to have you, Troy! 

Best bet to get selected for testing is to read the below - we're super up-front about how we choose our testers, and want everyone to have a chance to get to test out some incredible new things coming this season to the Forum!  

Driver - PXG 0811 XF - Gen 5, 9 degrees (+1 setting), Oban Devotion TR 65 04
3/5 Wood - Cobra LTDx Max (Blue Colorway)
Utility - Caley X01 Driving Iron (3 = 18*)
Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T
Wedges (48, 52, 56, 60) - Indi Wedges FLX 48 / ATK 52, 56, 60
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*
Ball - Chrome Tour Triple-Track

I play golf 6 days a week, use different balls occasionally to see what is right fit for me as I get older. Which ones are longer but yet stop on the greens AND feel good coming off my putter. I’m a student of the game at 67 yrs old and still absolutely love every aspect of golf, practice, chipping, putting, scrambling, all of it. As I lose distance, my game changes, and I have learned to make adjustments and adapt.

Thanks,

Rocky Walker

4 hole in ones. 

I will start out by saying that I am not a person who can test every item that comes available for testing as I am in my 70s and my game is not what it used to be so I wouldn't be able to give information to the young guys who blast it out there.  On the other hand, I am still play to a 10, play 5 times a week and take a lesson nearly every week to continue my education in learning my swing and how to play the game better.  My short game is still very good and I amaze a lot of guys with my putting ability at my age using a conventional grip.  So I can evaluate many areas of clubs, etc. and other items used in playing the game as well as training aids, etc.

Ping G430 Driver and 7 wood

Callaway Paradym 16.5 degree 3 wood

Ping G430 4 & 5 hybrids

Ping G425 irons

Vokey SM 9 54 and 58 wedges

Ping Ketsch putter

I would love to be a tester. I would say I am your typical golfer. I am high handicap (18) and I play up to 10 times a month. I hit off face shots once in a while, 2 putt and 3 putt of the occasion. I love to golf but life gets in the way. Your average tester or low handicap golfer plays consistently multiple times a week and might be able to shape their shot like a PGA Pro. I might not be the best golfer but I am honest and I know that just because a good or great golfer can use a widget like Tiger, I more than likely won't be able to. It's refreshing to hear opinions from all types of golfers and not pros or low handicappers. Honest opinions mean more to me as a potential buyer of a product than an endorsement or product placement from someone that could win their course championship.  If I want that I'd watch the PGA tour commercials. 

Driver: Callaway Paradym 
Irons: Callaway Paradym
Putter: Odyssey White Steel Tri-Ball SRT Putter (AKA The Space Station)
Bag: Sun Mountain Cart Bag 
Ball of Choice: Callaway Supersoft but always up to try something

I would love to be a tester because I'm a huge gear nerd. I like investigating new gear as it comes out. Not usually looking to upgrade my bag all the time, but enjoy the research and sharing knowledge with those that are interested. 

I'm not the greatest golf skill wise, but I know my flaws, and always looking to improve. Get out on the course as much as the Nebraska weather allows.

I'm an amateur photographer, and part of my profession is training people, sharing knowledge, and creating training videos.

IMG_8385.jpg

FORE RIGHT

This is an interesting thread, good idea. 

To me a tester needs to be consistent, and able to record accurate data not just go out and give feedback purely on feel. A way to validate is what I'm getting at. 

I've participated in about 5 beta programs and open source projects for various technical hobbies (3d printers and drones specifically) and provided valuable testing results. Brands were e3d, voron, pixhawk, opensolo, solex, and many technical diy groups.

Myself, I have become very consistent of hitting straight shots over this past year. My biggest achievement is I used to not be able to hit a 4 iron at all, to it being my favorite layup club to the ~220yd mark. My honest handicap last year was about a 18-20, but my confident plan this year will definitely be the 12-14 mark (just went out one of the first warm days in Ohio and shot a 43 on 9. A huge improvement for me, with some small errors to correct). 

I go the the range once a week and will be playing at least one round a week until November. I also just recently got a Garmin R10 and just finished setting up a 20x30 golf net suspended by some trees to swing with the R10 at home. I'd love to use the r10's accuracy for feedback on products.

With all of that I do hope I could contribute to a testing program. I enjoy doing such (beta programs were selected upon experience, but open source projects are voluntary) as well I am fully engulfed in golf (pun intended). I especially would love to test more technology for the course. I also feel my technical background could really prove useful with feedback on that front.

Lastly I want to say thank you to mygolfspy for even giving us hackers the chance to test and give real-life feedback. Pretty neat opportunity. 

Cheers!

Why be a tester?  'Cause I'm awesome!🙃. I'm a retired LEO, got too much free time at the moment so I play a lot of golf!  Seriously I have been building clubs for over 20 years, kinda of gear junkie and I like to try everything!  I stay very updated on gear/shafts/components/tech and so on.  Plus always on the look out for my fellow lefties!  I have a basic golf sim at the moment as I am putting the finishing touches on the permanent one.  I am lucky to be south enough not to worry about golf season!  What's not to like.  My handicap hovers around five and can play some good golf....sometimes!

Edited by K91 Golf

Gear and stat junkie!

I have had previous experience with testing products for Titleist, Taylor Made, Srixon and Callaway  with clubs clothing and golf balls.    I have given them feedback for the products they have sent me and their reviews have been mostly positive.   Have been playing golf for over 50 years and have experimented with many different brands over the years.    Currently play competitive amateur league golf and many rounds of social golf.    Could definitely review any product submitted for consideration.  Thanks.

Gary F. Sweat.

Why should I be a tester? I'm not going to claim I've had years of experience as I'm relatively new to the game (8-10) years and still have a lot to learn. However I believe most companies aren't just looking for the most experienced golfers for their products, they also want insight from new golfers. To say I'm addicted to golf would be an understatement, watching countless hours of golf videos / live golf, reading up on all the new products, and taking a few golf trips with my buddies each year. This game brings me pure joy whether I'm pounding balls on the range or playing 18 holes. My passion and love for the game is why I believe I have the qualities to become a tester, as I will provide honest feedback companies are looking for. As a new member to the mygolfspy family, I'm excited to share my experiences/opinions with the fellow golf addicts on this platform. 

AB