Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

"The Match" 2024

StrokerAce

Playing at night under the lights or in a Glow Ball event is very freaky until you get used to it.  

Unfortunately, I never got used to Glow Ball.  You have very little relation to the ground, so it's easy to top/blade the ball.  Some people even WHIFF, which is way better than hitting it FAT.

After retiring from the PGA of America, I did some demo days and club fitting for TaylorMade, Callaway, Titleist, Ping, Cobra, Srixon and Mizuno.

4 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Dammmm I wanted to watch it but forgot all about it. Will check to see if it's available OnDemand. 

I thought it was next Monday, luckily my buddy texted me saying it was on. It was a fun watch!

Titleist Irons, Wedges, Balls, Scott putter, Taylormade Driver and 3 Wood

3 hours ago, StrokerAce said:

what did you all think?

I've never played at night under the lights but it looks like a lot of fun. Especially seeing the ball fly through the air.

I wish there was more trash talk... golfers are pretty supportive of each other and a relatively quiet bunch.

I thought it was a good watch. Would have been more fun if Rory didn’t dominate, but the commentary from Chuck and Homa was a lot of fun!

Titleist Irons, Wedges, Balls, Scott putter, Taylormade Driver and 3 Wood

6 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Dammmm I wanted to watch it but forgot all about it. Will check to see if it's available OnDemand. 

If you have MAX, it was available as of 2 hours ago to still watch. Otherwise try Hulu 

6 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

If you have MAX, it was available as of 2 hours ago to still watch. Otherwise try Hulu 

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.