MyGolfSpy Christmas Present

kygolfer1980

I have been thinking lately about great this site is. MGS has given me the opportunity of a lifetime with the staff tour contest. I donated a little money afterwards but decided to edge $10 monthly this morning. I know it's not alot but if even half of the regular members here do the same, it will give MGS even more opportunities to pass on to us. If u don't already donate, just consider $10 a month. I understand it may not be possible for some people and that's cool. But for me, it means I eat fast food 2x less next month(won't hurt me anyway to give that up). I also plan to pledge a couple extra bucks here and there when its feasible. I'm truly appreciative to have become a regular on this site. Think about it and hook up MGS with a little Christmas present for 2012.

Driver: Titleist 915 D2 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard S flex

3 wood: Titleist 915F 15*, Whiteboard S Flex

Titleist 915H 18* and 24* with Whiteboard SFlex

Irons: Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 4-PW with S300's

Wedges: Mizuno MP T4 50*, 56* with DG Spinner

Putter:MannKrafted Long Slope or Odyssey #7 Versa Metal milled or Betti Tour Stock;

Ball: Bridgestone B330 or Titleist NXT

Bag: Titleist 'Murica colored carry bag or

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

Kudos and I agree. Great idea!!

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Ky, +100 & Thank You!! Though X, Matt, T & the others would never say anything, and have never said anything, I'll say it.

Last year was a disgrace from a contribution standpoint!!!!

Plain & simple. However, none of them ever bitched or took the "easy" path to increased revenues. Quite a few guys stepped up this year and I think that the biggest benefit of the Tour Contest is the QUALITY members like yourself and others who came into MGS. You have other guys who came in this year like Revkev & Manbearpig & his wife & many others and MGS is in a much better place today than they were a year ago.

I went on a rant(as I sometimes am prone to do..LOL) before you came in about members "stepping up" with donations. Like anything else in life, and this was beat into me ad nauseum as a child, you either DO or you DON'T. NOTHING else matters. You either contribute or you don't.

If you don't, fine. That's your choice. But do not lay down posts with empty words on why you DON'T. At the end of the day, no one gives a sh*t. It's just another excuse. Some people just get things done, whether it's giving $5 or $10 a month or making a one time donation, and others(the majority) make an excuse on why they can't.

Remember, there are only two groups. Those who DO & those who DON'T.

MGS, Thanx to guys like you, have a lot more guys/gals in the former group than the latter than they did a year ago.

That's a Great thing!!

Thanx again.

Fairways & Greens 4ever

Roger that, bro! Outstanding idea...

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Great post, i have donated several times in excess of the 10.00 in the past 12 months, and reminds me I am due another donation to my favorite web site! And people of course!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

By the way it was Richard who "encouraged" me to do my duty and donate. I appreciate that. Here's how I do it. Like many I live on a budget. Like many my budget includes golf and its expenses. Whenever I get rained out I send a donation to MGS for the amount of the round I would have played. In this case I just had to cancel a round and so will be sending another donation along - the amount was already coming out anyway so it's a win, win.

Consider it or Matt's plan or even $5 a month or $25 a quarter or whatever works best for you.

This is an incredible site with a great group of people.

I'm hoping that they have a great, worry free Holiday Season because they see how much we are doing to support them.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Thanks Richard - right back at you - wanted to let you know I appreciated the nudge and still do appreciate it.

Okay now about some help figuring out how to provide benefits for my staff when they're trying to raise our health insurance rates another 20 percent. :(

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Ky, +100 & Thank You!! Though X, Matt, T & the others would never say anything, and have never said anything, I'll say it.

Last year was a disgrace from a contribution standpoint!!!!

Plain & simple. However, none of them ever bitched or took the "easy" path to increased revenues. Quite a few guys stepped up this year and I think that the biggest benefit of the Tour Contest is the QUALITY members like yourself and others who came into MGS. You have other guys who came in this year like Revkev & Manbearpig & his wife & many others and MGS is in a much better place today than they were a year ago.

I went on a rant(as I sometimes am prone to do..LOL) before you came in about members "stepping up" with donations. Like anything else in life, and this was beat into me ad nauseum as a child, you either DO or you DON'T. NOTHING else matters. You either contribute or you don't.

If you don't, fine. That's your choice. But do not lay down posts with empty words on why you DON'T. At the end of the day, no one gives a sh*t. It's just another excuse. Some people just get things done, whether it's giving $5 or $10 a month or making a one time donation, and others(the majority) make an excuse on why they can't.

Remember, there are only two groups. Those who DO & those who DON'T.

MGS, Thanx to guys like you, have a lot more guys/gals in the former group than the latter than they did a year ago.

That's a Great thing!!

Thanx again.

And BTW, the Scotty cover came in. the GoLo's goin out this week. I can't drive presently but I'll get it to the post office. I'm throwin in an xtra Scotty cover for your patience. It's not the standard retail cover!

Fairways & Greens 4ever

Thank You Richard for the comments. Hope u have a great Thanksgiving!!!

Driver: Titleist 915 D2 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard S flex

3 wood: Titleist 915F 15*, Whiteboard S Flex

Titleist 915H 18* and 24* with Whiteboard SFlex

Irons: Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 4-PW with S300's

Wedges: Mizuno MP T4 50*, 56* with DG Spinner

Putter:MannKrafted Long Slope or Odyssey #7 Versa Metal milled or Betti Tour Stock;

Ball: Bridgestone B330 or Titleist NXT

Bag: Titleist 'Murica colored carry bag or

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

Archived