Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Greetings from Aus(OZ)

Hello Fellow golf lovers,

My name is Greg and yes, I'm from Perth Western Australia.  I'm a member of the Wanneroo Golf Club here and currently my index is 7 neat.  Like most golfers I seem to get down to a handicap that is ridiculously low and then spend the rest of the season trying to play to it or slowly going back out again.  This season I got down to 4.5 and now am on the slow but steady climb back out.  There was a hint of light at the end of the tunnel today though and I shot 38 points or 78 off the stick in my regular Friday competition.  The primary competition game over here is stableford with a monthly medal round once a month which is stroke.  I'm looking forward to taking part in the forums and meeting and making new friends albeit online.  As my user name would suggest I am gaming mostly Mizuno clubs that are a mixture of MP 54 and MP - H5 irons.  I also have JPX 850 hybrids and a JPX 850 3 wood.  My driver is a Ping G 25 stealth bomber and I have an Odyssey 2ball Fang putter.  I manage (being retired) to  play 4 - 5 times a week so as you can imagine I am pretty passionate about the game and have been for 30 odd years.

See you all on the forums.

Greg

My Bag

Driver:  :ping-small: G25 Stiff shaft
3 Wood:  :mizuno-small: JPX 850 16 degree. Fujikara Orichi 65 gram stiff shaft
Hybrids: 3 & 4 :mizuno-small: JPX 850 Fujikara Orichi 65 gram regular shafts
Irons:  :mizuno-small: MP- H5 3 - 6 iron dynamic gold XP 115 gram stiff soft stepped
Irons:  :mizuno-small: MP 54 4 - PW dynamic gold S300
Wedges:   :mizuno-small: MP T4 52 degree,  :titelist-small: :vokey-small: 56 degree 10 degree bounce, :titelist-small: :vokey-small: 60 degree 10 degree bounce.
Putter:  :ping-small: ZB S

Evil prospers when good men do nothing.

Honorary member Texas BBQ Curtin Circa 2015 

Welcome!

Driver - Tour Edge Exotics XCG 7 Beta w/ Paderson shaft 44"

Fairway Metal - :nike-small: Vapor Fly 15* w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 65F 43"

Irons - :taylormade-small: SLDR 4i-pw w/ KBS Tour C-Taper 90S

Wedges - :edel-golf-1: 54* and 58* Digger grind

Putter - :scotty-cameron-1: 2015 GoLo 3 33"

Welcome. I love the MP-54s and JPX 850 3W. I also have the 850 driver and have been rotating it in lately with my G25. Both have been good to me. Enjoy your time here.

Driver -  :taylormade-small: M1 9.5* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Fairway -   :taylormade-small: M1 5W 19* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Hybrids -   :ping-small: G25 4H 23*

Irons -  :mizuno-small: JPX 850 Forged 4-PW w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Wedges - :mizuno-small: S5 50*07, 54*12, 58*12 w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Putter - Oddyssey Metal-X #7 w/ SuperStroke Pistol GT 2.0

Welcome Greg!!  Glad to see more OZ players coming in.  My bucket list includes a trip there, but my it's a loooooong trip!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Welcome. I love the MP-54s and JPX 850 3W. I also have the 850 driver and have been rotating it in lately with my G25. Both have been good to me. Enjoy your time here.

Welcome Greg!!  Glad to see more OZ players coming in.  My bucket list includes a trip there, but my it's a loooooong trip!

Hi Lads

Thanks for the generous welcome. jb I fully concur with your statement about the 54's and the JPX 3 wood, what a difference both have made to my game. And Kenny I hope you make it down this way and fulfil that bucket list dream but it is a long trip that's for sure.

Cheers

Greg

My Bag

Driver:  :ping-small: G25 Stiff shaft
3 Wood:  :mizuno-small: JPX 850 16 degree. Fujikara Orichi 65 gram stiff shaft
Hybrids: 3 & 4 :mizuno-small: JPX 850 Fujikara Orichi 65 gram regular shafts
Irons:  :mizuno-small: MP- H5 3 - 6 iron dynamic gold XP 115 gram stiff soft stepped
Irons:  :mizuno-small: MP 54 4 - PW dynamic gold S300
Wedges:   :mizuno-small: MP T4 52 degree,  :titelist-small: :vokey-small: 56 degree 10 degree bounce, :titelist-small: :vokey-small: 60 degree 10 degree bounce.
Putter:  :ping-small: ZB S

Evil prospers when good men do nothing.

Honorary member Texas BBQ Curtin Circa 2015 

Archived