Testers Wanted! Takomo Long Game Clubs ×

Fore Kids Golf Apparel

SPY ZINGER

Fore Kids Golf Apparel

-1.jpg

Look, I realize I am not the first guy to have a pair of kids.  I also realize I am not the first father to expose their children to the greatest game of all either.  Just the same, this is where I am at in my life.  A father to a five year old daughter, and two year old son.  Golf has been and continues to be an important component of my life.  I want to give my kids every opportunity to make it a part of theirs as well, if they choose to do so.  My thought is, if I expose them to the game, I've done my job and the rest is in their hands.

IMG_4827.JPG

IMG_4842.jpg

You don't have to spend much time doing research on the topic to find the disappointing news.  Golf participation among juniors continues to decline.  It's on the decline for adults too which is probably the reason their kids aren't playing the game either.  The reasons are many but the constants keep cropping up: Golf takes too long to play, it's too expensive, and it's a difficult game to learn.  All factors that inhibit the growth of junior golf and our game.

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

As a father, I make conscious attempts to make the game enjoyable for my kids.  After all, if it's fun, hopefully they'll want to come back.  Things like helping dad drive the golf cart, putting games, and having equipment "like dad's" can really go a long way in making things interesting.    Apparel is another one of those areas I attempt to make the game fun.  Does proper golf attire start at 18 years old?  Fore Kids Golf believes it starts as an infant!

IMG_4848.JPG

Based in Kennett Square, PA, Fore Kids Golf Apparel first appeared at the 2013 PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando, FL.  They're a relatively new company and have set out to “produce fine clothing and accessories for babies and children in a timeless country club style.”  Their product is found in some of the most exclusive private clubs in the country as well as high-end daily fee varieties which include the club's logo.

The specialty of this line, and what differentiates from other kids clothes,  is the construction of the items.  All of Fore Kids Golf Apparel  is made in Peru of fine Pima Cotton.  The result is a extremely soft, comfortable, and well constructed pieces.  They're also void of any loud colors, or tech fabric keeping it classic like the clubs they're merchandised in.  Additionally, logo's tend to embody the tradition of the club, and this option is available for embroidery on most of their pieces.

Fore Kids Golf Apparel comes in both infant sizes up to 24 months, and kids sizes up to 6T or 54 lbs.

Fore Kids Golf Apparel is a combination of quality and tradition.  You'll be hard pressed to find any other infant or kids apparel available in your pro shop.  Four Kids Golf brings both the spirit of the club along with timeless fashion to each piece they present.  In hand, you'll feel the difference, and when worn, you'll see the difference.  This line of kids apparel is nicely appointed.

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/4KidsGolfAttire

Unisex Polo

"No outrageous colors, no ridiculously cheesy logos, just simple, classic polos. Our Polos are soft and durable so kids can play and look good today, tomorrow and 20 years from now. 100% Pima Cotton. Short sleeves. Available in 4 colors including Navy with white piping on collar and sleeves. Two button placket. Your logoaccents the left chest, pricing includes custom logo embroidery, please see our policies for details. Machine washable."

IMG_4845.JPG

IMG_4846.JPG

IMG_4847.JPG

Girls Polo & Khaki Skort

"The Girls Polo is available in 3 colors.  100% Pima Cotton.  Two button placket."

"100% Cotton.  Flat front, back has elastic waist.  Not availabe with custom logo embroidery." 

IMG_4850.JPG

IMG_4851.JPG

IMG_4849.JPG

Girls Tennis Dress

"100% Cotton.  Flat front, back has elastic waist.  Not availabe with custom logo embroidery."

IMG_4852.jpg

Spa Robe with Hood

"Our Spa Robe with hood is designed to keep our little ones warm after they are finished playing in the pool or after an evening bath. With super soft terry cloth on the inside to quickly dry their sensitive skin and beautiful smooth jersey knit on the outside for a crisp spa look.  100% Cotton.  Available in classic white."

IMG_4859.JPG

IMG_4860.JPG

Khaki Trousers

"100% Cotton.  Featuring a flat front design, with belt loops, elastic in the back for a good fit and angled
pockets at the hips with a pocket on the back right side.  Not available with custom logo embroidery.
"

IMG_4854.JPG

IMG_4856.JPG

IMG_4857.JPG

Posted Image

Thats pretty cool, not much of a selection, but a cool concept though.  My son is an 8T and won't fit any of these, but an XL hat might fit... I'll have to get his opinion in the morning.

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

• 6 months later...

Archived