What equipment are you thinking about?

null

21 hours ago, Josh Ross said:

All this talk about fairway woods got me thinking. When I first got serious about golf, I carried a 4 wood with 16.5 degrees of loft. It was a TaylorMade V Steel and I loved that thing. I love my Cobra 3 wood, but if I go to 4 wood loft it closes the face. What fairways out there are you people liking that are 3HL or 4 wood? I've seen TaylorMade and Callaway with those options, any other good ones that people are liking?

I have the 16.5 TSR2 and really like it so far.  Looks good and great feel.

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Callaway Ai Smoke Max D (MCA Tensei AV Series Blue 55 Graphite)

Woods: :taylormade-small: Taylormade Qi10 Max 3 wood and 7 wood (Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 50), :taylormade-small: TaylorMade Stealth 2 HD 5 Wood (Fujikura Speeder NX Red Regular)

Hybrid:  :cleveland-small: Cleveland Halo XL 4 Hybrid (Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue 65 HYBRID)

Irons: :callaway-logo-1: Callaway Apex 21 DCB (Project X IO Steel R), 

Wedges: :cleveland-small: Cleveland CBX Full Face 2 50, :cleveland-small: Cleveland RTX Full-face 2 54, :callaway-logo-1: Callaway Jaws Full Face 58

Putter: :cleveland-small: Cleveland HB Soft #8P (UST All-In)

Ball: :srixon-small: Srixon Q Star Tour

Was thinking about a putter.....I know frequent thought in my head.    Today I was serious;  took some old clubs to trade in and was going to get a different look; definitely mallet maybe a 2 ball or 7 style.  This is going to be my experiment putter and will probably end up with some kind of upgraded shaft.   Hit putts with the various putters and couldn't find anything I liked.  The best was probably the Ping Anser PLD;  yes I know it is a blade but I tried it because I remembered it seemed to have a little hotter face when I tried it during most wanted testing.  I remembered correctly.   

What did I buy?  nothing.    It's sad when the only equipment you really want is a new putter and can't find anything.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   more-golf-logo.png Render w/VA Composites Baddazz 

Backup Putters:  Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe,  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

4 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Was thinking about a putter.....I know frequent thought in my head.    Today I was serious;  took some old clubs to trade in and was going to get a different look; definitely mallet maybe a 2 ball or 7 style.  This is going to be my experiment putter and will probably end up with some kind of upgraded shaft.   Hit putts with the various putters and couldn't find anything I liked.  The best was probably the Ping Anser PLD;  yes I know it is a blade but I tried it because I remembered it seemed to have a little hotter face when I tried it during most wanted testing.  I remembered correctly.   

What did I buy?  nothing.    It's sad when the only equipment you really want is a new putter and can't find anything.  

... Not surprised as I think "perfect" putters are the most difficult to find. I hold my putter very lightly and if the balance is right for me, the putter head flows on a perfect arc. If the balance is off, the head wanders off my line. If I had lead tape and could modify some, I might be able get a good balance but honestly it is rare to find a putter that is perfectly balanced for my stroke. More than any other club, I think a putter should just feel right on every level and of course that is different for every golfer. Good luck in your search!  

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... AutoFlex Dream 7 SF405
Fairway:   :taylormade-small:   Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'Li Blue 70r
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        G430 Hybrid 22*... Alta Hy70r 
Irons:       :taylormade-small:    P770 5-pw ... Steelfiber i80r
                  :taylormade-small:    TP UDi 4 ... Steelfiber i80r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small:     MG3 46*/50*/54* MG4 58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :EVNROLL:     Custom 5.1 (no alignment)  33" 
Ball:          :taylormade-small:     '24 TP5x/Maxfli Tour X 

On 4/28/2023 at 1:31 PM, Josh Ross said:

All this talk about fairway woods got me thinking. When I first got serious about golf, I carried a 4 wood with 16.5 degrees of loft. It was a TaylorMade V Steel and I loved that thing. I love my Cobra 3 wood, but if I go to 4 wood loft it closes the face. What fairways out there are you people liking that are 3HL or 4 wood? I've seen TaylorMade and Callaway with those options, any other good ones that people are liking?

I stand by Exotics being the best deal in Fairway woods and hybrids. They have a 16.5 degree model 43" fixed head that is probably one of the easiest to hit. Plus you can find them for very cheap. I highly recommend the exs 220 fw and hybrid line. I havent tried any of their newer exotics line but I do have an Exotics E8 16.5 I grabbed for $50 or so off ebay and its a great club with stock legit speeder shaft. Face is square on these. If you can locate the Exotics XJ1 4 wood, thats a gem. I have the 18 degree 43" XJ1 5w and love that club. They wanted $500 for them when they released and have air speeder stock shafts

Edited by KOG

Driver : Yamaha RMX 220 9.5 With Diamana ZF50 Stiff

3 Wood : Exotics C721 16.5* With Tensei Blue 60 stiff

7 Wood: Exotics XJ1 21* with Fujikara Pro Tour 60 Stiff

Hybrid : Exotics C721 5 Hybrid with KBS Hy 75 stiff

Utility Iron: Exotics CB ProH 21* w MMT 80 stiff

5-pw Matlby TS3 w MMT 80 stiff

50*, 54* Mack Daddy 4 black w Modus 120 stiff

58*  Mack Daddy 3 PM Grind w Modus 120 stiff

Putter: Bettinardi BB1

Revelation CEO Cart Bag

4 minutes ago, KOG said:

I stand by Exotics being the best deal in Fairway woods and hybrids. They have a 16.5 degree model 43" fixed head that is probably one of the easiest to hit. Plus you can find them for very cheap. I highly recommend the exs 220 fw and hybrid line. I havent tried any of their newer exotics line but I do have an Exotics E8 16.5 I grabbed for $50 or so off ebay and its a great club with stock legit speeder shaft. Face is square on these.

Yeah I've had good experience with Exotics, my last three fairways were all from them before I moved to Cobra. Had the EXS 220 driver before my current one as well. Definitely gonna give their new stuff a look.

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: Cobra RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5°
Fairway: Callaway Paradym 3HL 16.5°
Utility: Callaway Apex UW 19°
4 Hybrid: Cobra KING LTDx 21°
Irons: New Level 480-TC (Thanks to MGS for allowing me to test these!)
Wedges: Edison Golf 2.0 49°, 53°, 57°
Putter: L.A.B. Golf DF3 34"/67°
Ball: Maxfli Tour (Thanks to MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

8 minutes ago, Josh Ross said:

Yeah I've had good experience with Exotics, my last three fairways were all from them before I moved to Cobra. Had the EXS 220 driver before my current one as well. Definitely gonna give their new stuff a look.

Yeah I was editing because I forgot about the XJ1 line. Those feel really special. I had the EXS driver and found that better for me than the EXS 220 head. The EXS 220 driver flew way too high even at 9* for me. Still use the EXS once in a while. The EXS 220 FW was the easiest 15 degree I hit and maintains that high trajectory but its perfect for a 3 wood. Replaced GBB Epic 3 wood which was also good but the shape was not as aesthetic pleasing to me or easy to launch. The newest line does look very nice also.

Edited by KOG

Driver : Yamaha RMX 220 9.5 With Diamana ZF50 Stiff

3 Wood : Exotics C721 16.5* With Tensei Blue 60 stiff

7 Wood: Exotics XJ1 21* with Fujikara Pro Tour 60 Stiff

Hybrid : Exotics C721 5 Hybrid with KBS Hy 75 stiff

Utility Iron: Exotics CB ProH 21* w MMT 80 stiff

5-pw Matlby TS3 w MMT 80 stiff

50*, 54* Mack Daddy 4 black w Modus 120 stiff

58*  Mack Daddy 3 PM Grind w Modus 120 stiff

Putter: Bettinardi BB1

Revelation CEO Cart Bag

Finally got a pair of the FJ Tour Alphas.  I have hit some balls in them in the garage and they’re everything I’ve hoped for.  Need to test them on the course, but extremely stable in the swings I’ve taken.  Hard to get outside your feet in these.  That little bit of extra in the wider spike placement and the plastic heel cup is just phenomenal.

IMG_9754.jpeg.70ba8f7eee508c3288bcb189a3342ec2.jpeg

Instagram:  @tony_rosselli_

:SuperSpeed:Training

Pre training max driver speed: 124mph

Current: 130mph

WITB:

Driver: :ping-small:G425 Max, 9*

Woods: :taylormade-small: 2007 Burner TP 3 wood and 5 wood

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z765 4-PW (1 degree flat) with KBS $-130 shafts

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 50/12/F, 54/10/S and 58/12/D

Putter:  L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1

Ball:  :titelist-small: ProV1

On 4/28/2023 at 4:18 PM, Ben Joest said:

Update: 

I tried one out today. It was fun to hit. However, I’m not sure where it would fit into my bag. By design, it isn’t long enough to overtake the driver and it is harder to hit off the deck than the 3w. There are a couple of shots it would be ideal for, but for the price I can’t see it. Off to the next infatuation…

https://shop.touredge.com/collections/pre-owned-fairways

I recently picked up a C721 3 wood from the CPO site above.  Hands down it's the best 3 wood that I've owned and it was right around $100 in almost new shape with a great shaft.

Tour Edge Exotics

Cleveland

Odyssey

I'm tired of missing 5-6 foot putts. really tired. I need something; anything to make it stop.

Driver-  Titleist  TSR3 10*
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*
Irons- Titleist 718 AP2 (5i-50*)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Wilson Infinite Grant Park
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

7 hours ago, cnosil said:

Hey if you're still looking by the time of the June NC trip I can bring along the MLA mallet I still have and still practice with - to me, it feels much firmer on contact vs other putters, so I umm assume that translates to a slightly higher ball speed..?

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max (
Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue 45/A)
3H...Cobra King Tec (MMT 70/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha '19 (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
SW, LW...Mizuno ES21 54-08, 60-06 (KBS Hi Rev 2.0)
Putter...
MLA Tour XDream or EvnRoll ER5
...all in a Bag Boy hybrid bag on an MGI Zip Navigator.
..ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour. Or "found" Pro V1.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)
Other tests: MLA putter; Cleveland Hi Bore driver; Ben Hogan hybrids.

followthrough.jpg

3 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

Hey if you're still looking by the time of the June NC trip I can bring along the MLA mallet I still have and still practice with - to me, it feels much firmer on contact vs other putters, so I umm assume that translates to a slightly higher ball speed..?

Thanks.  I'll let you know, but I have tried MLA putters in the past and wasn't that impressed. 

Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue

Backup Putters:  Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe,  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

16 hours ago, StrokerAce said:

I'm tired of missing 5-6 foot putts. really tired. I need something; anything to make it stop.

... You and me both! I am really looking forward to summer and a change of golf courses. My home winter course is just so maddenly difficult to read this spring. The changing grass plays a role but mostly just frustrating because you have to hit perfect putts for speed and line. I have consistently played: say a 6 footer an inch outside the hole and it doesn't break. Then take another putt and play it dead center and it breaks 6 inches and completely out of the hole. We did this several times last round after I missed 5 birdie putts and a slight difference in speed changes the line. And a very slight change in line changes the break. I have never played greens that are so speed/line specific where just changing the line by an inch or 2 causes a completely different break or no break at all. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... AutoFlex Dream 7 SF405
Fairway:   :taylormade-small:   Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'Li Blue 70r
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        G430 Hybrid 22*... Alta Hy70r 
Irons:       :taylormade-small:    P770 5-pw ... Steelfiber i80r
                  :taylormade-small:    TP UDi 4 ... Steelfiber i80r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small:     MG3 46*/50*/54* MG4 58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :EVNROLL:     Custom 5.1 (no alignment)  33" 
Ball:          :taylormade-small:     '24 TP5x/Maxfli Tour X 

Well, the family surprised me with a birthday dinner since my birthday falls on this upcoming Tuesday and we're busy all week. Took the opportunity to swing by the PGA Superstore and try all these 4 woods out against my current clubs. 

Using a GC Quad, I hit my Cobra LTDx 3 and 4 hybrid, my Cobra Speedzone 3 Wood and Big Tour 3 Wood, and quite a few different fairway woods. A very unsuspecting contender came out on top so the bag is about to get a change.

21 degree 4H was going 233-235, 19 degree 3H was going 235-238, 14.5 degree 3 wood was going 245-260 but really low and inconsistent, and 13.5 degree Big Tour was going 270-275 with better launch. The surprise was the Callaway UW 19 degree that was launching with ease and going about 250-255. It felt unbelievable and is definitely replacing my LTDx 3H.

Looks like the Big Tour will fill the gap between driver and UW for now but man, that Callaway was easy distance and fun to hit. Haven't gotten along with any of their clubs in years so I was surprised.

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

9 hours ago, cnosil said:

Thanks.  I'll let you know, but I have tried MLA putters in the past and wasn't that impressed. 

Interesting, I’ve been struggling with putting lately and I put the MLA in my bag for Monday.  

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

45 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Interesting, I’ve been struggling with putting lately and I put the MLA in my bag for Monday.  

MLAs big thing is their alignment system; which isn't where I really struggle.  Looking for something that will help with speed control...basically a little more get up and go with the same stroke I am currently making.   This is the biggest reason I disliked the LAB putter also;  just couldn't convince myself to make a big enough swing.  

33 minutes ago, cnosil said:

MLAs big thing is their alignment system; which isn't where I really struggle.  Looking for something that will help with speed control...basically a little more get up and go with the same stroke I am currently making.   This is the biggest reason I disliked the LAB putter also;  just couldn't convince myself to make a big enough swing.  

I have no problem with speed/distance, been struggling with alignment.  
The LAB putter is intriguing.

Rick

Left Hand, 

32 minutes ago, cnosil said:

That's interesting about the LAB, when I'm on slower to average greens I seem to come up a few inches short way more often with my Directed Force. For some reason I can't always give it enough gas either. But I'm friends with Bill Presse (LAB inventor) on Facebook, and he has posted recently that the Directed Force is his go to on slower greens and the Link.1 he uses on quicker greens. In my limited use with the Link.1, I feel that I would be the opposite.

5 minutes ago, Josh Ross said:

That's interesting about the LAB, when I'm on slower to average greens I seem to come up a few inches short way more often with my Directed Force. For some reason I can't always give it enough gas either. But I'm friends with Bill Presse (LAB inventor) on Facebook, and he has posted recently that the Directed Force is his go to on slower greens and the Link.1 he uses on quicker greens. In my limited use with the Link.1, I feel that I would be the opposite.

I’m liking the Link.1 for my alignment issue.

Rick

Left Hand, 

1 hour ago, Josh Ross said:

I even saw the distance issue when I was testing all my putters on my ExPutt over the last week.    My Odyssey, TM, and Seemore would get closer and past the hole and the LAB would come up significantly short.    I had set the green speed at 9 which seems comparable to the courses I play.  

23 hours ago, cnosil said:

Roll the new cleveland frontline elite with the all in shaft if you get a chance. I went into the store with the purpose of buying best putter regardless of price and thought I found it when I found the Scotty Cameron Phantom 12, best part wa they had their demo model which was mint marked at 330$ but as promised I tried anything that looked close to the right fit when I got to the Cleveland Elevado Elite I was lights out, and even though I only saved 30 bucks over the Scotty , I didnt buy a putter for a fashion show I bought it to sink putts. 

Ping 430 Max H/L 10 Degree Geezer Flex

Ping 425 7 wood Geezer Flex

Ping 425 5H [Not in bag]

TM DHY 4/5

Titlist 5-Gap T300's Geezer Flex

Wedges Cleveland RTX Fullface Zipcore 52 degree and TM Hi Toe 4 56 degree

Putter Scotty Cameron Golo S Center Shafted

Ball Bridgestone BXS , Trying The Maxfli Tour S also

Bag Titlist 15 Cart Bag

21 hours ago, DriverBreaker said:

Finally got a pair of the FJ Tour Alphas.  I have hit some balls in them in the garage and they’re everything I’ve hoped for.  Need to test them on the course, but extremely stable in the swings I’ve taken.  Hard to get outside your feet in these.  That little bit of extra in the wider spike placement and the plastic heel cup is just phenomenal.

IMG_9754.jpeg.70ba8f7eee508c3288bcb189a3342ec2.jpeg

Agreed , played 2 rounds and some range time with my new exact same pair but the heel has a bite on me during break in , maybe carry some large bandaids just in case, better safe than sorry.

Ping 425 5H [Not in bag]

TM DHY 4/5

Bag Titlist 15 Cart Bag

2 minutes ago, Fred Mitchell said:

Agreed , played 2 rounds and some range time with my new exact same pair but the heel has a bite on me during break in , maybe carry some large bandaids just in case, better safe than sorry.

I recommend trying the SQAIRZ Bolt shoes. Even more stable than the Footjoy and no blisters!

Edited by Javs

Play like a champion today!

17 minutes ago, Javs said:

I recommend trying the SQAIRZ Bolt shoes. Even more stable than the Footjoy and no blisters!

Not big on buying a shoe I cant try on and I get blisters from new shoes sometimes if im not carefull, heel spurs I guess. I wish I could find Squarz to try on but they are a unicorn.

Ping 425 5H [Not in bag]

TM DHY 4/5

Bag Titlist 15 Cart Bag

2 hours ago, Fred Mitchell said:

Roll the new cleveland frontline elite with the all in shaft if you get a chance. I went into the store with the purpose of buying best putter regardless of price and thought I found it when I found the Scotty Cameron Phantom 12, best part wa they had their demo model which was mint marked at 330$ but as promised I tried anything that looked close to the right fit when I got to the Cleveland Elevado Elite I was lights out, and even though I only saved 30 bucks over the Scotty , I didnt buy a putter for a fashion show I bought it to sink putts. 

I liked the All-in shaft but wasn't that sold with the Cleveland putters.    As a most wanted tester,  I get to test most putters in the market and there aren't that many with a hot face.  

I'm thinking about grips to put on the Cobra's. I'm getting the Forged Tec X Black with KBS TGI 75 graphite shafts that are black and red. Currently they're going to have Golf Pride Tour Velvet black grips but I'm wanting to go with the black/red combo. It's simply aesthetics on my part because I think they'll look so good. 

I've narrowed it down to two choices:

Golf Pride MCC

Screenshot_20230430_162344-01.jpeg.1d7bc637144c2b3d64d0931553f32734.jpeg

Iomic Sticky Black Army 2.3

Screenshot_20230430_162507-01.jpeg.3eb761becd5ec7eb4c19280cd23b657f.jpeg

I'm leaning Golf Pride because I know what to expect and leaning Iomic because they just look so good. 

1 minute ago, sirchunksalot said:

I'm thinking about grips to put on the Cobra's. I'm getting the Forged Tec X Black with KBS TGI 75 graphite shafts that are black and red. Currently they're going to have Golf Pride Tour Velvet black grips but I'm wanting to go with the black/red combo. It's simply aesthetics on my part because I think they'll look so good. 

Golf Pride MCC

I'm leaning Golf Pride because I know what to expect and leaning Iomic because they just look so good. 

Based solely on the fact that I have never played iomic, I would lean golf pride. However, there is some validity to trying the iomic, because the entire bag is trying something new.

WITB:

D: :titleist-small: GT-2 10° w/ GD Tour AD-UB 6s

3W: :titleist-small: GT-3 15 Tensei Black 75 X

3h: :ping-small: G430 18° Tour 2.0/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

4i:mizuno-small: Pro 225 with Project X io 6.0

6i-PW:  :mizuno-small: Pro 225 with Recoil 110 f4

50,54° & 58°: :vokey-small: SM-10

P:   :L.A.B.: Link.1

Ball:  :vice: Pro Plus Drip

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

2 hours ago, Fred Mitchell said:

Not big on buying a shoe I cant try on and I get blisters from new shoes sometimes if im not carefull, heel spurs I guess. I wish I could find Squarz to try on but they are a unicorn.

SQAIRZ has a great return policy and will replace shoes until you get a great fit. They also offer free replacement cleats for the life of the shoes. 

5 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Golf Pride MCC

I have been a Golf Pride MCC fan. I love those grips. They perform and hold up great. However, if you go with the Iomic grips then I am very interested in your feedback!

2 hours ago, Javs said:

I have the sqairz and don't find them as comfortable as my FJ exwide Alphas. Toe bed is not as spacious as I would like. I wore the Alphas yesterday for the first time and I think they are my new go to in x wide for my flippers.

Hate yourself, not the game...

In my Vessel bag:

:cobra-small: King SpeedZone          :taylormade-small: MG 3 Satin RAW black 60°

:srixon-small: ZX 3 wood                          :vokey-small: SW & GW Black

:titleist-small:  3-PW                        :EVNROLL: EV2 Mid-Lock              :titleist-small: Prov1x-

8 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Golf Pride MCC

I’ve been using the MCC +4 for a few years now.  With the +4 I’m able to use Std 

Rick

Left Hand,