Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

I. HATE. SPIDERS!!

Our new house came with a shop, it's around 15x30. Great for storage and a future workshop/golf practice. However, it's got a gravel floor, poor lighting, and it's an insect paradise due to the moisture. Well, the insects attracts spiders and TSauer hates spiders. I was showing it to family today and I opened the door and saw a spider like I've never seen. Something off of Eight Legged Freaks. I left it alone. Decided to get some bug foggers to set off for now. Went back, opened the door to set off the fogger and there it was, on the pole again. As if it was taunting me. That bastard. So, I grabbed the shovel and took my best Babe Ruth swing.... and missed. It crawled to the side of the pole. Time for another swing. Missed again. Blame it on the shovel, it wasn't a lefty ;)

Anyway, I set one fogger off for now and I plan on setting three more off closer to the weekend. Can't wait to get some concrete poured in there.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

Okay, so my annual Buddy Trip is this Thursday....24 players, 6 houses, 6 rounds of golf in Kissimmee, FL.

I got a call from one of the foursomes......we are now down to 23. One of our long time participants is an HVAC tech and he fell off a ladder late Friday, and is now passed. This will put a damper on the trip that we have planned for over six months. The first thing I did was went to his FB page and posted a prayer for him and his family. RIP Tim Hanna. Fairways and Greens forever.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I. HATE. SPIDERS!!

Our new house came with a shop, it's around 15x30. Great for storage and a future workshop/golf practice. However, it's got a gravel floor, poor lighting, and it's an insect paradise due to the moisture. Well, the insects attracts spiders and TSauer hates spiders. I was showing it to family today and I opened the door and saw a spider like I've never seen. Something off of Eight Legged Freaks. I left it alone. Decided to get some bug foggers to set off for now. Went back, opened the door to set off the fogger and there it was, on the pole again. As if it was taunting me. That bastard. So, I grabbed the shovel and took my best Babe Ruth swing.... and missed. It crawled to the side of the pole. Time for another swing. Missed again. Blame it on the shovel, it wasn't a lefty ;)

Anyway, I set one fogger off for now and I plan on setting three more off closer to the weekend. Can't wait to get some concrete poured in there.

We use a product called Spider Kill II to get the random one. However every spring we have a guy come and spray the outside of the house and gardens with an eco friendly product. It's an annual event.

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

We use a product called Spider Kill II to get the random one. However every spring we have a guy come and spray the outside of the house and gardens with an eco friendly product. It's an annual event.

Yeah I didn't have any spray, or I would have just done that. I'm gonna have to probably do the same thing annually. I'm a girl when it comes to bugs haha.

I. HATE. SPIDERS!!

Be careful with them critters!  I was bitten once by some sort of poisonous spider. It was at night so I couldn't tell which kind.  it bit me on my fore arm and the next morning it was swollen up and hurting.  I thought it would pass so I went to work. Later that afternoon my arm hurt all the way up to my shoulder and the bite mark was hot and swollen more.  I took off from work and told my doc I was coming in.  It was a good thing I did as she had to drain the wound, gave me a shot in the wound of some sort of powerful antibiotic, and gave me a prescription for pain meds and antibiotics to take for several days.  She suggested it most likely was a brown recluse from the damage.  If I had not gone in when I did, I would have had some serious scarring from that frigging spider. I hate em now and although there are many good ones that keep other insects in check, one bite from one of the bad boys and you will never forget it. 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Be careful with them critters! I was bitten once by some sort of poisonous spider. It was at night so I couldn't tell which kind. it bit me on my fore arm and the next morning it was swollen up and hurting. I thought it would pass so I went to work. Later that afternoon my arm hurt all the way up to my shoulder and the bite mark was hot and swollen more. I took off from work and told my doc I was coming in. It was a good thing I did as she had to drain the wound, gave me a shot in the wound of some sort of powerful antibiotic, and gave me a prescription for pain meds and antibiotics to take for several days. She suggested it most likely was a brown recluse from the damage. If I had not gone in when I did, I would have had some serious scarring from that frigging spider. I hate em now and although there are many good ones that keep other insects in check, one bite from one of the bad boys and you will never forget it.

Exactly. That's what I'm afraid of. I've seen some gnarly spider bite image and that crap freaks me out.

Okay, so my annual Buddy Trip is this Thursday....24 players, 6 houses, 6 rounds of golf in Kissimmee, FL.

I got a call from one of the foursomes......we are now down to 23. One of our long time participants is an HVAC tech and he fell off a ladder late Friday, and is now passed. This will put a damper on the trip that we have planned for over six months. The first thing I did was went to his FB page and posted a prayer for him and his family. RIP Tim Hanna. Fairways and Greens forever.

Sorry to hear about your friend.  That's truly a tragic thing !

Cleveland

Be careful with them critters! I was bitten once by some sort of poisonous spider. It was at night so I couldn't tell which kind. it bit me on my fore arm and the next morning it was swollen up and hurting. I thought it would pass so I went to work. Later that afternoon my arm hurt all the way up to my shoulder and the bite mark was hot and swollen more. I took off from work and told my doc I was coming in. It was a good thing I did as she had to drain the wound, gave me a shot in the wound of some sort of powerful antibiotic, and gave me a prescription for pain meds and antibiotics to take for several days. She suggested it most likely was a brown recluse from the damage. If I had not gone in when I did, I would have had some serious scarring from that frigging spider. I hate em now and although there are many good ones that keep other insects in check, one bite from one of the bad boys and you will never forget it.

Brown recluse are the worst. I see one about once a year and steer clear unless I have the 'Spider Kill' bottle with me.

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Brown recluse are the worst. I see one about once a year and steer clear unless I have the 'Spider Kill' bottle with me.

It was very painful to say the least.  How something that little can put such a hurting on a human is surreal.  The important thing is get medical attention asap. If I had waited another day, some serious damage could have been done. 

Cleveland

Minor rant but had Septoplasty last Wed and have stints in my nose. Haven't been able to breathe since then. I know the end result will be worth it but man are the stints annoying...

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

Spider haters, you're all a bunch of girls! This is a Huntsman spider...harmless to people but deadly to insects.

1394121600000.jpg

This is a funnel web...2nd deadliest spider in the world to humans, but surprisingly not so to cats and dogs. This bastard gets respect.

r0_114_2048_1379_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

1484615682224.jpg

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Minor rant but had Septoplasty last Wed and have stints in my nose. Haven't been able to breathe since then. I know the end result will be worth it but man are the stints annoying...

I understand your discomfort bro.  When I had mine out the doc also yanked my tonsils out as one of them had abscessed due to some drainage I was dealing with.  Sooooo my throat was swollen from the tonsil surgery, my nose was packed with stuff from the Septoplasty and I could barely breath with my mouth open.  I had a few panic attacks and the doc prescribed me a relaxant type drug to calm me down so I could sleep.  I couldn't drink enough beer to get the job done.  Anyways once you get through the first couple of weeks, you will be cooking with Crisco.  About a month out you'll be breathing so much better, you could suck the knob off a door with one intake of air.   Hang in there partner! 

Cleveland

Spider haters, you're all a bunch of girls! This is a Huntsman spider...harmless to people but deadly to insects.

1394121600000.jpg

This is a funnel web...2nd deadliest spider in the world to humans, but surprisingly not so to cats and dogs. This bastard gets respect.

r0_114_2048_1379_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

1484615682224.jpg

That top one almost looks like what I saw, but I'm not 100%. It was dark so I couldn't see well. Whatever it is, I want it dead. Haha.

Genuinely sorry to hear of the passing of your friend.  My thoughts and prayers are with you, your friend and his familly. Its always tough to lose a good friend, but even more difficult to accept when it is unexpected and much too soon.   To this very day, I still have a tough time that a close friend was on Flight 77 that ended at the Pentagon on that fateful day.  

Foz..So sorry to hear about your friend.  I'm sure the mood of the trip may be a bit more somber in the beginning, but I'm also sure you all will take time to remember him and think back on the fun times over the years, and hopefully that will ease the mood a bit.   The quote the old adage "he'd want you to play on and hed' be upset if he knew you guys were not having a good time"  

WE had that discussion recently during a round about the passing of friends and would you play on and such. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Foz - my sympathies and condolences to you and to his family... :(

Also echo the prior comments - remember the good times and celebrate life :)

On a related note, my wife has heard so many of the same 'husband fell off of a ladder' stories since we've been married that I've been banned from using them.

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

I. HATE. SPIDERS!!

Ever see "Arachnophobia"? Immediately thought of that movie.

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

Hmm, I wonder if I was bitten by a spider two Summers ago? Was working outside next to a previously unseen bee's nest and thought two had gotten me simultaneously .. hurt like a mutha!! Arm swelled up next day and I was in the hospital overnight with an IV anti-biotic drip.....

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

Hmm, I wonder if I was bitten by a spider two Summers ago? Was working outside next to a previously unseen bee's nest and thought two had gotten me simultaneously .. hurt like a mutha!! Arm swelled up next day and I was in the hospital overnight with an IV anti-biotic drip.....

Sounds about right

Cleveland

Ever see "Arachnophobia"? Immediately thought of that movie.

Never have. But I'll be sure to add that to the list of movies to never watch.

At the venues where my buds and I play often, a concern is deer ticks. Its always a good idea to check for them when one gets home and they are easy to miss. So sometimes its good to get the wife to help.

If you play at Jeykll Island, Ga. DO NOT go in the palmettos to look for your balls! Those tics will be all over your arse

Cleveland

SCREW golfnow and their b*llsh*t "convenience fee"... what a crock of sh...

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Nothing to rant about, just gonna drop this photo in here so I don't keep seeing that dang spider when I'm scrolling through haha. IMG_9137.JPG

Nothing to rant about, just gonna drop this photo in here so I don't keep seeing that dang spider when I'm scrolling through haha. attachicon.gifIMG_9137.JPG

LMAO! You're like me buddy, once you see those ugly sob's,,,, they hang in ya mind for a while.  Especially if you've ever been bitten by the big bug. 

Cleveland

Scumbags who intentionally hurt animals. The last couple of days there were stories on the Atlanta news how some ass hole left two dogs in a cage by the road to die. One of those dogs survived.

Then another bigger ass hole buried an old dog alive . A hunter found it riding in his truck down a trail. The dog's nose was barely above ground and was alive when the hunter brought it in to a vet however it passed away soon after. I swear I would kick that sob's arse so hard he would have a permanent case of hemorrhoids for the rest of his life. I detest someone so heartless and I would have no problem taking em down.

Cleveland

Went to my pro for a chipping lesson and I had him check my Hzrdus black shaft to see if it's actually an X since I've been spraying it lately. Sure enough it cycles at 256 or just Stiff! It's the hand crafted one too, stamped 6.5! Awesome...

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Leaving in 15 minutes for my annual buddy trip to Kissimmee. 24 players, 6 houses, 4 days, 6 rounds of golf.......Awesome time!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder