Got Problems?

ole gray

thanks everyone. Yeah its messed up.. I'm taking this opportunity to catch up with family as for the last several years I have been working way to much..

better things around the corner..

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

Played in a scramble on Friday.  Front 9 took over 3 hours  :mad:   was a 1pm shotgun, finished our last hole in the dark, made birdie anyway.  

:taylormade-small: SLDR 10.5 Oban HB

:taylormade-small: R11s Rip Phenom

:callaway-small: Apex Pro 16

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 54

:cleveland-small: CG10 58

:EVNROLL: EV 5.3 Duo

I drove in Germany for 2 weeks.  I rented a Fiat... a very small Fiat.  I did not get in the fast lane on the Autobahn!!  But I was very glad I had it driving on town streets.  

I was also amazed that people passed cars on 2-lane country roads with a car coming the other direction!!  The car being passed moved over to the shoulder, and the car passed straddling the center line, and the oncoming car went by on the other shoulder.  Everyone knew what was going on but me.

Now I have not been to Texas in over 20 years or so and it may not be so now. Texas has these Farm to Market roads which are labeled FM and the road number. Pretty darn good roads with wide paved shoulders too. When we pulled over sized loads the state used to route us over some of them so in places I really learned them well and sometimes we used them empty. Anyhow the farmers would see you coming at a reasonable speed and pull to the shoulder and wave you by with a friendly wave. If you met the same folks coming from the opposite side with say a wide load they would pull to the side and give you plenty of room and a friendly wave. Most considerate and courteous folks I saw in all my travels. Now on the interstates and large cities it was the same story as any major city on any interstate. Like I said I have not been there in over 20 years so things may have changed> I guess PJ or some of the Texas boys can chime in if it has changed

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Played in a scramble on Friday.  Front 9 took over 3 hours  :mad:   was a 1pm shotgun, finished our last hole in the dark, made birdie anyway.  

Well fall tourist golf season is in full swing here (pun intended) Bear and myself had a 5 hour round Saturday. Usually in the fall and spring seasons us locals used to play a couple of courses off the motel packages etc. But now those 2 courses have closed. Had some incidents at my home course in the last 6 months to put it in a nutshell management has gone to crap and they are brushing long term members aside in favor of the tourists. But the course across the street where I was a member 12 years ago has went more local friendly so that is where I think I am joining next year.

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I lived in Bethesda for a year.  I am pretty sure that a lot of drivers on the beltway didn't have a driver's license.

Heck that is about 90% of the locals down here no driver's license. They can run a ad in the paper or on the net for a job not even driver related and state "must have a driver's license and reliable transportation" Of course here they had trouble finding help. Of course the beach is over run with Mopeds since you do not need a license or insurance to ride one on public roads. We call them "liquor sickles" or DUIey Flyers. There was one restaurant that the employees parking lot looked like a Moped rental lot up in Myrtle Beach. The papers are full of arrest reports every day mostly drug , DUS or DUI cases EVERY DAY. I saw a lot of it the 6 years I was in the wrecker business

G

Aaaaaack!!  I would be making use of that shotgun again!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

::RANT BEGIN::

Played at a nice course yesterday - this is a place that advertises itself as country-club-like but a public course.  I'm 45, I played with 3 other guys - 2 that are 70 and one that is 60.  There was a foursome of 20-something guys in front of us.

Our front 9 took 3 hours  I kid you not.  3 hours.  We weren't just waiting on every hole, we were waiting on every SHOT.  They looked back at us multiple times, saw us and decided to say screw it, we paid to play and we're going to take our sweet arse time.  There was a point on a par 3 where 8 of us (the foursome behind us too) were waiting on the box....and they could see it.

It was bad I tell you - the one-guy-would-hit and everyone watch bad... the I'm bringing my can of bud light and setting it down on the green while I putt bad... the we all watch while this guy misses his putt and then everyone watches the other guy and the other guy bad....

Well - about hole 15 the guy I was paired with got fed up and said screw it I'm hitting into them.  They had just driven away and his ball wasn't close enough for them to notice.

Hole 16 we did it again and - honestly - we thought they were gone.  I hit my drive and all of a sudden here comes this cart out of the woods and the guy gets out and my ball lands about 20 feet behind them.

Now they're pissed, the other guys tee off and we drive up to their balls.  

Mr. Big-Tough-Guy with beer in hand starts shouting expletives - come on and effin play through..if you're going to effin hit into us you might as well.  I don't go to the golf course to fight, I go to have a good relaxing time.  We hit our balls and moved on.

We finished 17 and 18 in about 20 minutes total and never saw them again.

I know what you're thinking - why didn't you say something...but get this.  This fancy pants public course has NO RANGER.  So, it's up to everyone to have proper etiquette.  Well - either these guys had never played before or they just thought it'd be fun to hold up the entire course.  I'm thinking the latter.

I haven't said anything to the course yet but I'm tempted.  It'll be a while before I return...just not worth it.

::RANT END::

Driver-  Titleist  TSR3 10*
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*
Irons- Titleist 718 AP2 (5i-50*)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Wilson Infinite Grant Park
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Played at a nice course yesterday - this is a place that advertises itself as country-club-like but a public course. I'm 45, I played with 3 other guys - 2 that are 70 and one that is 60. There was a foursome of 20-something guys in front of us.

Our front 9 took 3 hours I kid you not. 3 hours. We weren't just waiting on every hole, we were waiting on every SHOT. They looked back at us multiple times, saw us and decided to say screw it, we paid to play and we're going to take our sweet arse time. There was a point on a par 3 where 8 of us (the foursome behind us too) were waiting on the box....and they could see it.

It was bad I tell you - the one-guy-would-hit and everyone watch bad... the I'm bringing my can of bud light and setting it down on the green while I putt bad... the we all watch while this guy misses his putt and then everyone watches the other guy and the other guy bad....

Well - about hole 15 the guy I was paired with got fed up and said screw it I'm hitting into them. They had just driven away and his ball wasn't close enough for them to notice.

Hole 16 we did it again and - honestly - we thought they were gone. I hit my drive and all of a sudden here comes this cart out of the woods and the guy gets out and my ball lands about 20 feet behind them.

Mr. Big-Tough-Guy with beer in hand starts shouting expletives - come on and effin play through..if you're going to effin hit into us you might as well. I don't go to the golf course to fight, I go to have a good relaxing time. We hit our balls and moved on.

I know what you're thinking - why didn't you say something...but get this. This fancy pants public course has NO RANGER. So, it's up to everyone to have proper etiquette. Well - either these guys had never played before or they just thought it'd be fun to hold up the entire course. I'm thinking the latter.

I haven't said anything to the course yet but I'm tempted. It'll be a while before I return...just not worth it.

This unfortunately happens everywhere with every age group. Some guys just don't get it, it's all about them.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Played at a nice course yesterday - this is a place that advertises itself as country-club-like but a public course.  I'm 45, I played with 3 other guys - 2 that are 70 and one that is 60.  There was a foursome of 20-something guys in front of us.

Our front 9 took 3 hours  I kid you not.  3 hours.  We weren't just waiting on every hole, we were waiting on every SHOT.  They looked back at us multiple times, saw us and decided to say screw it, we paid to play and we're going to take our sweet arse time.  There was a point on a par 3 where 8 of us (the foursome behind us too) were waiting on the box....and they could see it.

Well - about hole 15 the guy I was paired with got fed up and said screw it I'm hitting into them.  They had just driven away and his ball wasn't close enough for them to notice.

Hole 16 we did it again and - honestly - we thought they were gone.  I hit my drive and all of a sudden here comes this cart out of the woods and the guy gets out and my ball lands about 20 feet behind them.

Mr. Big-Tough-Guy with beer in hand starts shouting expletives - come on and effin play through..if you're going to effin hit into us you might as well.  I don't go to the golf course to fight, I go to have a good relaxing time.  We hit our balls and moved on.

I know what you're thinking - why didn't you say something...but get this.  This fancy pants public course has NO RANGER.  So, it's up to everyone to have proper etiquette.  Well - either these guys had never played before or they just thought it'd be fun to hold up the entire course.  I'm thinking the latter.

I haven't said anything to the course yet but I'm tempted.  It'll be a while before I return...just not worth it.

I feel your pain.  I had one of those rounds a month ago, but in my case the course was full; a couple of large groups, one being a class reunion and some of them had never played on a course before.  We ended up quitting after 6 holes, and came back later in the day.  We are members so we can do that.

If there is no one in front of them, I would approach them and ask politely if your group can play through.  If they decline or are nasty about it, I would skip a hole to get ahead of them.  I am actually surprised that 20-somethings have enough patience to be out on the course that long.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

This unfortunately happens everywhere with every age group. Some guys just don't get it, it's all about them.

Yeah...it's the first time it's happened to me on this level.  Usually after 3-4 holes they'll let us play through.  Sad part is they had no excuse because there was no one in front of them.

I only put the ages to show that even on the golf course there really is a complete lack of respect and courtesy for people older than you by some knuckleheads.  When I was young I was taught to respect my elders ... and I took it to heart.  Sad world we live in sometimes.

Driver-  Titleist  TSR3 10*
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*
Irons- Titleist 718 AP2 (5i-50*)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Wilson Infinite Grant Park
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Yes its frustrating!!  In the tournament we played in the other day that took over 3 hours for the front 9, our 11th hole was a par 3.  There were 2 groups waiting when we got there.  They had a hit the green for a prize table for $5 and when the green cleared the group in front of us was still standing at the table bull*****ing.  One of the guys finally walked over to his cart and said, "i guess we should hit a ball now".  I replied "thats exactly what we were thinking too".

:taylormade-small: SLDR 10.5 Oban HB

:taylormade-small: R11s Rip Phenom

:callaway-small: Apex Pro 16

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 54

:cleveland-small: CG10 58

:EVNROLL: EV 5.3 Duo

Took a day off tomorrow to go play golf with my dentist. He canceled. Now I find out I'm freaking anemic and get to use my day off for a freaking 12 HOUR blood transfusion! Awesome.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Yes its frustrating!! In the tournament we played in the other day that took over 3 hours for the front 9, our 11th hole was a par 3. There were 2 groups waiting when we got there. They had a hit the green for a prize table for $5 and when the green cleared the group in front of us was still standing at the table bull*****ing. One of the guys finally walked over to his cart and said, "i guess we should hit a ball now". I replied "thats exactly what we were thinking too".

Some guys are oblivious to the obvious [emoji16]

Rick

Left Hand, 

Took a day off tomorrow to go play golf with my dentist. He canceled. Now I find out I'm freaking anemic and get to use my day off for a freaking 12 HOUR blood transfusion! Awesome.

Sorry man, hope you get thru this OK.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Holy moly sorry to hear that. I hope everything works out for you and you get to play golf shortly

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Played at a nice course yesterday -

...(eloquent harangue snipped)...

Sympathize! Had a very similar experience about two weeks ago.on one of.our local courses.

Then yesterday, out with my wife at a new course ... Third hole and I finally nail a nice tee shot .. got it out there and down the left side (as I'd wanted!). This hole goes in the opposite direction from #2 and the middles of the two fairways are separated only by a wide margin with an elevation change .. so if you slice your drive on either hole you can be in the wrong/opposite fairway.

So.. we're looking for my wife's tee shot - this course had that kind of fescue and tall grass that balls totally disappear into - find it, get ready to hit .. only to see a guy in a cart from the group behind meandering in slow S-turns across "our" fairway. Sure he's looking for his ball but is oblivious to / completely ignoring us as he takes his sweet time and continues his very random search. Which takes him all the way across the fairway to where my ball is. Which he hits. Without even looking at it.

I know I know I know it shouldn't have bothered me, but it did. I didn't go over there to confront him but just went to where my ball was and dropped a new one. Well I still couldn't let it go and the tension helped me hack that next shot into a bad spot, from where I hacked my next attempt to get to the green... So +2 wasted shots added. :-(

So we're moving along ok for a while and eventually need find ourselves waiting on each tee for the group ahead .. who were in turn waiting on a group in front of them. Well .. we finish a short Par 3 and are BARELY back in the cart when we hear behind us .. "FORE! FORE!!" .. yep: from my same ball-stealing buddy from earlier.

Some people..............................

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
3H...Cobra King Tec (MMT 70/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Sympathize! Had a very similar experience about two weeks ago.on one of.our local courses.

Then yesterday, out with my wife at a new course ... Third hole and I finally nail a nice tee shot .. got it out there and down the left side (as I'd wanted!). This hole goes in the opposite direction from #2 and the middles of the two fairways are separated only by a wide margin with an elevation change .. so if you slice your drive on either hole you can be in the wrong/opposite fairway.

So.. we're looking for my wife's tee shot - this course had that kind of fescue and tall grass that balls totally disappear into - find it, get ready to hit .. only to see a guy in a cart from the group behind meandering in slow S-turns across "our" fairway. Sure he's looking for his ball but is oblivious to / completely ignoring us as he takes his sweet time and continues his very random search. Which takes him all the way across the fairway to where my ball is. Which he hits. Without even looking at it.

I know I know I know it shouldn't have bothered me, but it did. I didn't go over there to confront him but just went to where my ball was and dropped a new one. Well I still couldn't let it go and the tension helped me hack that next shot into a bad spot, from where I hacked my next attempt to get to the green... So +2 wasted shots added. :-(

So we're moving along ok for a while and eventually need find ourselves waiting on each tee for the group ahead .. who were in turn waiting on a group in front of them. Well .. we finish a short Par 3 and are BARELY back in the cart when we hear behind us .. "FORE! FORE!!" .. yep: from my same ball-stealing buddy from earlier.

With some guys it is what it is. They are born as$&oles and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Have a one year old iPhone 6 s.The sound last month is like static when watching videos or listening to music.Just this morning my back camera has a shaking look and causes blurry pictures.Called apple, and the fix is almost as much as a new iPhone.Cant win.Thinking of ditching this stuff and getting old school cell phone with no text or data

Keep it in the short stuff

So, you got your ball back, right?

We have a similar situation at my course.  Holes 5-7 are parallel to each other with only a few trees between them and no tall rough.  The problem is that the mounds between the fairways obstruct all view of anyone in the other fairways.  We were playing #6, a par 5.  We were on the tee; a group was in the middle of the fairway waiting on the group on the green; players from #5 were in our fairway because they sliced it there; players from #7 were in our fairway because they either hooked or pulled it.  #clusterf*#k

I have had people play my ball after I hit it in my fairway.  I will immediately head to that person and demand it back, drop it as close as possible to where it was.  It's one of those issues of playing at a muni frequented by beginners.  They don't mark their ball, play whatever ball they see that's the same color as theirs, and pick up balls because they don't see someone on the other side of the mound coming to play it.

With some guys it is what it is. They are born as$&oles and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

No, guess not..... ::sigh::

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

No, guess not..... ::sigh::

This morning our group must have fixed 4-6 extra ball marks on every green. The guys in the groups in front of us weren't fixing anything. I really hate that. No clue.

Rick

Left Hand, 

So, you got your ball back, right?

.... play whatever ball they see that's the same color as theirs, and pick up balls because they don't see someone on the other side of the mound coming to play it.

No .. this dope played it onto "his" fairway. Presumably gave up on looking for his own .. saw a white ball lying there and said, aha....

I mean - I hit a nice tee shot but it's not like we were a mile away and out it sight!

:::…sighhh...::

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

No .. this dope played it onto "his" fairway. Presumably gave up on looking for his own .. saw a white ball lying there and said, aha....

I mean - I hit a nice tee shot but it's not like we were a mile away and out it sight!

:::…sighhh...::

I thought he was giving it back when he yelled Fore! Fore!   ;)

Seasonal rant!

It's Christmas at Walmart!!! WTH?

Christmas Trees been set up since beginning of October. Already having discounts on Christmas items.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Have a one year old iPhone 6 s.The sound last month is like static when watching videos or listening to music.Just this morning my back camera has a shaking look and causes blurry pictures.Called apple, and the fix is almost as much as a new iPhone.Cant win.Thinking of ditching this stuff and getting old school cell phone with no text or data

That is absolutely what I am thinking of doing as in going to Wally World and getting me a Trac Phone. We have been with Sprint since the Nextel days which is 20 something years and their service and customer service has went to crap. I went with "smart phone" 2 years ago after my flip phone I used for 10 years finally bit the dust. 

G

I won some money at a course 3 hours away 2 weeks ago. I didn't have time to spend it that day so I was in that area last week.

I decided to call ahead and see if they had what I wanted. I am looking for a new Cleveland RTX-3 50* wedge. They said yeah we have 2 in stock.

So I go to the shop the next day and they do not carry Cleveland wedges. Not a one but try to put me in a Vokey.

I ask if they can order the Cleveland wedge I want and they said sure. Just email us the specs. Ok. I can understand that.

So that evening I send an email. This was Tuesday. I've called and every time the guy I emailed is out or off. 3 voicemails and no answer.

All I want to know is if my club was ordered. Not asking much. Very frustrating

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9*

FW: Sub 70 Pro 4 wood

Hybrid: Sub 70 949 Hybrid 19*

Irons:  Sub 70 

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #2
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x
Handicap index:  +3.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

If you had asked me how I'd like to spend my Saturday morning, this would NOT be it.

file-44C6F0C9-AE7A-4697-9F9F-E422D4620E63-19273-0000038F0E376E7F.jpg

GAHHHHHHHHH. That was pure torture cleaning it up and I got paint on my favorite house shorts. The worst part was explaining why I did it to my 3yo about 100 times.

file-AAB1D7F2-A1F9-441E-93CE-6CFAE067BDD2-19273-0000038F0DA6EAF8.jpg

I really want to blame my wife for making me go up there in the first place but I can't. Should've just been more careful.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

If you had asked me how I'd like to spend my Saturday morning, this would NOT be it.

attachicon.giffile-44C6F0C9-AE7A-4697-9F9F-E422D4620E63-19273-0000038F0E376E7F.jpg

GAHHHHHHHHH. That was pure torture cleaning it up and I got paint on my favorite house shorts. The worst part was explaining why I did it to my 3yo about 100 times.

attachicon.giffile-AAB1D7F2-A1F9-441E-93CE-6CFAE067BDD2-19273-0000038F0DA6EAF8.jpg

I really want to blame my wife for making me go up there in the first place but I can't. Should've just been more careful.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

That sucks. 

But of larger interest, I want to know what  previously was in that USPS long rectangular box in the background.   Us Clubho's are always noticing the obscure things in the background  :D

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12