Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

College Basketball

PMookie

So tired of Gonzaga always choking. Can we PLEASE stop rating them so high?! Their conference is weak and they've lived up to their hype exactly ONCE: last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Michigan is going to blow out FSU!

Tonight's the night... Syracuse, Duke, Good v. Evil, Real Zone vs. Fake Zone. The only two coaches in NCAA history in men's basketball with 1000 wins face off, gonna be fun.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

Tonight's the night... Syracuse, Duke, Good v. Evil, Real Zone vs. Fake Zone. The only two coaches in NCAA history in men's basketball with 1000 wins face off, gonna be fun.

I'm not a fan of either but I hate Duke. Go get em.

Blake

CobraConnectChallenge3

I'm not a fan of either but I hate Duke. Go get em.

Blake

Neither am I but gotta go with old Big East does, go Orange!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Well, it seems that last nights game went according to the seeding, except for Purdue, but let's face it, Purdue was done as soon as Haas went down. Without his presence inside on offfense, they couldn't run their offense effectively. We have some good matchups coming up on Sunday, Kan vs Duke, Vill vs TT.

Today's games have some interest as well, can Loyola Chicago continue this improbable run vs Kansas State. It seems that they are playing well enough to do so. Does Sister Jean and her sweet smile get one more win. Then Michigan vs FSU, typically would see this in a football matchup, we find ourselves with an FSU team that is playing really well, and a Michigan team that is the only lower seeded team on this side of the bracket that made it to where they were predicted. For today I'll take Michigan, and Loyola Chicago. This pains me, because I love the underdog, but if both of these teams win, I will be unable to cheer for the ramblers when they play my wolverines. Have fun watching gents, this could be interesting.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Loyola is SO much fun to watch!!!

Great ride for these kids, and school!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Two great games tonight.

This Loyola team is just so much fun to watch. Just imagine, if UMBC had msde a few more FT's against K-State, it could have been them and Loyola playing tonight for a trip to the Final Four. That would have been very cool!!

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Boy Leonard Hamilton surely didn't handle that interview with Dana Jacobson very well.

Looked like he had no idea what she was talking about.

It looked to me like he had no answer for her legitimate question and did a bad job deflecting.

Yeah, very poor, "what was the score?" Ha

The Ramblers have beaten everyone in their path, and I give them credit, but it's tough to see Michigan have to play no higher than a 7 seed on their way to the Final Four. Yep, they're a 3, and they're playing very well, but when you look at Duke potentially having to play Villanova, the top seed in the tourney, to get to the final, it's been a much tougher road on the other side of the bracket for sure! Michigan suuurrrrrrrrre is lucky!

Boy Leonard Hamilton surely didn't handle that interview with Dana Jacobson very well.

Looked like he had no idea what she was talking about.

I think that question needed to be asked, but I think the timing was wrong, she should have led with something else and then asked that question. Both teams played the type of game they wanted. Michigan made some big shots the last couple minutes, that's the difference. I'm glad they won, and would have been disappointed had they lost, but FSU played great and could have won. Should they have fouled to extend, probably, but that's on the coach. He will look at the tape later and see that he could have extended for possibly 2 more possessions.

I think that question needed to be asked, but I think the timing was wrong, she should have led with something else and then asked that question. Both teams played the type of game they wanted. Michigan made some big shots the last couple minutes, that's the difference. I'm glad they won, and would have been disappointed had they lost, but FSU played great and could have won. Should they have fouled to extend, probably, but that's on the coach. He will look at the tape later and see that he could have extended for possibly 2 more possessions.

Yep, that's a fair point. Only thing with that, depending on the question she asked, his answer could take so long, the producers are them telling her time is up oe she expected a more direct amswer and had a couple follow ups planned to cover the whole game, but he definitely turned it sideways.

Also possible thecFSU Sports Information Director (who is standing two feet away) decides to pull him after one question if he felt Hamilton summed it all up.

Both are not likely, but possible, and im sure there was no doubt thst Dana wanted to get the question in.

Yep, that's a fair point. Only thing with that, depending on the question she asked, his answer could take so long, the producers are them telling her time is up oe she expected a more direct amswer and had a couple follow ups planned to cover the whole game, but he definitely turned it sideways.

Also possible thecFSU Sports Information Director (who is standing two feet away) decides to pull him after one question if he felt Hamilton summed it all up.

Both are not likely, but possible, and im sure there was no doubt thst Dana wanted to get the question in.

She was pretty direct with her question, like why didn't you foul? There was time left. He was like uuh, the game was over. Then it looked like he started to walk out, then he sorta came back, then he just changed the subject by saying that Michigan played great, and did what they needed, and that his guys played well. It seemed a bit awkward. I wish that ESPN would have let him alone for just a bit. Do let him sort of come down from the emotions from the game. Kind of let him take some breathes.

She was pretty direct with her question, like why didn't you foul? There was time left. He was like uuh, the game was over. Then it looked like he started to walk out, then he sorta came back, then he just changed the subject by saying that Michigan played great, and did what they needed, and that his guys played well. It seemed a bit awkward. I wish that ESPN would have let him alone for just a bit. Do let him sort of come down from the emotions from the game. Kind of let him take some breathes.

It wasn't on ESPN, it was on TBS. Dana Jacobson hasn't worked for ESPN in quite a few years.

Emotions can be raw in the immediate aftermath of a game, especially in today's instant-information society. But coaches are trained to deal with those situations. Some do a better job with it than others. Hamilton certainly didn't handle that instance very well.

My initial thought was, she had someone in her ear telling her they were short on time and she needed to get that question in. Otherwise, I believe she leads with something a bit less biting.

But the question was more than fair!

It wasn't on ESPN, it was on TBS. Dana Jacobson hasn't worked for ESPN in quite a few years.

Emotions can be raw in the immediate aftermath of a game, especially in today's instant-information society. But coaches are trained to deal with those situations. Some do a better job with it than others. Hamilton certainly didn't handle that instance very well.

Just so used to everything being ESPN. My bad.

#OnwardLU

I was telling the guys at Golf yesterday, the one problem is that I am a huge Michigan, been a fan my whole life. Good luck to the Ramblers, but this is probably the only time I won't cheer for the underdog.