Regional Combined Introduction Threads Read more... ×
Spy Chat: The Hall of Fame for MGS Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
puttingpirate

New PXG 0811X / XF drivers spotted.

On 10/6/2018 at 9:11 AM, AZgolfwith1362 said:

I always love the look of PXG but the price is hard to justify. 

Yeah tho most new offerings with upgraded shafts is running north of $1000 nowadays.

That looks awesome! I don't care for pxg's look with the bolt things, I get it, I just don't like it personally. But from the top that's the best looking driver I've ever seen!

Sent from my VS988 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

While the price will be well outside my budget for an iron set let alone a driver, it is one great looking club from the top.  I have always thought that the TM clubs that were repainted some other color than white were great looking too though.

• Like 1

It looks really great - I honestly think all the PXG clubs look great and would play them but I can't justify the cost. I get what they are doing and I don't think it's bad they charge that much - it's just outside my budget. That said - I think this club looks amazing. I play the G400 and it has a similar look to me. Good stuff

I wonder how many focus groups they go through getting to those crazy numbering designations?  I'd like to do a side by side test against my new (to me) $50 Razr Fit.  It would take some significant shift in data to get around the price tag. It does look cool, that I must admit.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2018 at 3:09 PM, fixyurdivot said:

I wonder how many focus groups they go through getting to those crazy numbering designations?  I'd like to do a side by side test against my new (to me) $50 Razr Fit.  It would take some significant shift in data to get around the price tag. It does look cool, that I must admit.

Zero, Bob uses military designations on his equipment as he's a vet himself.