Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

MD Golf - Seve Icon Wedge

GolfSpy_X

Not a big fan of the graphics.

The sole is similar to the cup soles on my Ping iWedges. I believe its designed to allow you to open the face without bringing more of the bounce into play.

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

• SPY VIP

Not a big fan of the graphics.

The sole is similar to the cup soles on my Ping iWedges. I believe its designed to allow you to open the face without bringing more of the bounce into play.

Thanks for the notch info. Graphics on the wedges don't bother me. Not sure why, they usually do. Also I didn't mind the snow on the vokeys in the other thread, and I hate snow on a putter. Maybe it is knowing that you won't see it address. Unlike laser milling...

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

Thanks for the notch info. Graphics on the wedges don't bother me. Not sure why, they usually do. Also I didn't mind the snow on the vokeys in the other thread, and I hate snow on a putter. Maybe it is knowing that you won't see it address. Unlike laser milling...

Yeah, I commented in that Vokey thread that I hated the snow. Yes, you won't see it at address but you would see it in the bag and that's enough for me. Bleh.

Besides, if guys didn't care how clubs looked in the bag then I think a lot less people would be gaming blades (who shouldn't be).

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

Agreed, snow and graphics on wedges are much less concerning to me because I won't see them at address.

These look good, nice shape, they're got the notch grind. Are these going to be widely available in the US? I've heard of MD Golf, but never seen it in stores.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

If that thing's Seve approved, I want one.

Back when I was in the retail golf biz we'd run golf videos all day long. In the one Seve did about golf from 100yds in, I swear...it was like he made one out of every 3-5 shots. That guy was a short game golf-god.

Archived