GSwag

Useful Siri features

I woke up at 4:00 am and don't ask me why I did this, but I picked up my iphone and asked Siri to translate "Glory to God in the highest" into Spanish.  And I was amazed that it did it.  There are a number of languages Siri can translate things into.

Yeah, I know you can open the Google Translate app and do this either with voice recognition or by typing something in, but I think it's quicker translating something by using Siri.  Especially if you are in a foreign country and are standing in front of someone who doesn't speak your language.  You can use your phone as an interpreter.

By the way, I suppose this could be the start of a thread where we share useful features that Siri offers that others of us may not be aware of.  Please share if you know some that aren't common knowledge.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Huh ho this may get interesting.

Not unless it's at a @ga_pike Georgia Southern tailgate.  😎

One day, @GSwag will grow up and become a man.  When that day finally comes, he will have an Android in his pocket.  

Also, Siri's a ho.  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ga_pike said:

One day, @GSwag will grow up and become a man.  When that day finally comes, he will have an Android in his pocket.  

Also, Siri's a ho.  

Well, the only way that happens is if someone gives it to me for free.  That's how I ended up with an iphone, so why would an Android be any different.

And yes, I have visual evidence that Siri is truly a ho here...