Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Men's Night

Just wondering what other clubs are doing for the weekly Men's night league. Ours alternates every week between regular golf and 2 man scramble, boring but easy. We use a HC adjusted points system roughly based on FEDEX CUP, so top team gets 500pts/300/200 etc.. We are also divided into four divisions based on teams Handicap. Personally I'd like to just be in divisions and forget about HC adjustments. 

Cocorover 

We have 2 Men's nights.  One is men's club where there's a different net game every other week and the pro shop assigns teams.  Cash awards and hosted beer with $15 entry fee (can do annual discounted price, as well).  The other is a Men's League where teams of are made up and 4 players compete each week against other teams for a season long event (match play net).  Teams typically have 7-8 players in each team and the captain will assign 4 players for the given week.  Cash payout at end of season.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

We have only one men's night and it's season long partners playing 9 hole match play (net). Our Tuesday morning men's league is stroke play 18 (gross and net)

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

• 4 weeks later...

We have a really great Men's Night. We use online (paid) software that takes care of everything (even handicapping), you just enter the scores.

• About 180 players on 12 teams. 15 players per team selected through a draft.
  • Each week there are 6 head to head team matches. Everybody plays whenever they want on league day, with whoever they want, and from whatever tees they way. The team's score is made up of its best 2 gross + 5 net scores. If more guys on your team come out you have more scores to select from.
  • All the scores are entered as players finish and the LIVE scoring is on the club TV's (as well as the league website. Who is counting in the team score and which teams are winning are constantly changing.  Each team's score shows the guys that counted and then the rest of the guys under the heading "Useless Bastards".
  • Winning team gets 20 points and every team earns a point for each guy who showed up towards season long standings
  • At the end of the regular season we have playoffs that are like FedEx playoffs for 3-4 weeks
  • We also do flighted skins

The club's Men's League grew from about 40 guys coming out to 150/week.

Edited by Jim418

Driver:    Titliest TSi3 - Tensei white stiff
Wood:   PING  G425 LST 14.5* - Tensei orange stiff
Hybrid:   PING  G425 19* - Tensei orange stiff
Irons:    PING i525 - Project X I/O 5.5 - 4-W
Wedges:     Taylormade MG3 52* and HiToe 56* Project X I/O 6.0
Putter:  TM Spider X HYDROBLAST (33", 3* upright)

The couple that I have played in are 4 man team stroke play where each guys plays against a guy on the other team with a similar handicap.  Each team will generally have 6 or 7 guys as vacations happen and work gets in the way at times.  Payouts are at the end of the year.

For some reason in my area the weeknight Men's League aren't real widespread.  Two courses and they are both outside of town and they both fill up with one of them running two nights.   

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX