Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Magnum, Le Tigre, Ferrari, Blue Steel. Wedges, they are all the same.

Thin2win

7 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Agreed, right up there with grinding hot dip galvanized parts. 

Yep that is nasty stuff too---- I only welded and ground hot dipped Galvanized ONE time and that was enough---- When I lived in NC there was a place up the road from me that did hot dip Galvanizing--- In the summer you could see some nasty multi colored fumes rising from that place--- Do not know if it is still open I do know for a fact most of the long time employees ended up with some type of cancer.

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

9 hours ago, BIG STU said:

Yep that is nasty stuff too---- I only welded and ground hot dipped Galvanized ONE time and that was enough---- When I lived in NC there was a place up the road from me that did hot dip Galvanizing--- In the summer you could see some nasty multi colored fumes rising from that place--- Do not know if it is still open I do know for a fact most of the long time employees ended up with some type of cancer.

Not sure about the plant in NC. Lots have closed over the years due to EPA regulations. We use one in Chattanooga and another in Bristol. Both are owned by the same company.  If we have to grind anything off our welders and grinders have to use respirators. But the Berilium Copper is really bad as well.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

In my experience turf interaction varies substantially from brand to brand even when grinds and bounces are equivalent, but ymmv obviously. 

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi 3 10* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X 

Fairway/Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSi 2 15* & 18* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X, AD IZ 95X

Irons: :taylormade-small: P790 4i, P770 5-7i, P7MC 8-P, $ Taper 120

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 52F/54 S, 58 M w/ Modus 125

Putter:  :cameron-small:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H