Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Atlanta area private club golf group

Wildrover101

Anyone interested in forming a local group of private golf club members in the Atlanta area? I am a member at White Columns CC and have full playing privileges at Atlanta National and The Manor. I love playing other courses but don’t have a wide network of friends who can get me on at other private courses in the area. The idea of the new group would obviously be for us to swap rounds at each other’s courses. 

1 minute ago, Wildrover101 said:

I am a member at White Columns CC and have full playing privileges at Atlanta National and The Manor. 

I was reading too quickly and saw that as "Augusta National". My first thought was "I don't live anywhere near Atlanta, but damn, now I'm getting a private club membership somewhere there just to get in on this group!!"  🙂

1 hour ago, Wildrover101 said:

Anyone interested in forming a local group of private golf club members in the Atlanta area? I am a member at White Columns CC and have full playing privileges at Atlanta National and The Manor. I love playing other courses but don’t have a wide network of friends who can get me on at other private courses in the area. The idea of the new group would obviously be for us to swap rounds at each other’s courses. 

That's a great idea unfortunately I'm to far away. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

• 2 weeks later...

I’m in the Atlanta area, just moved down about a year ago. Moving around town, so not a private club member anywhere yet, but will be hopefully in the not too distant future. If you’re looking to fill a foursome I’d love to play and would be happy to cover guest fees, etc. 

WITB

Ping G410 LST-10.5-Tensei Orange X

Callaway Mavrik-15 deg

Ping G410-19deg hybrid-Alta S flex

Mizuno MP-64 4-PW-KBS Tour 120

Cobra King Black Wedges

TaylorMade Spider Tour Putter