Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

15 minutes ago, Preeway said:

Good morning everyone. Body is reminding how much I've slacked off since the end of October. Both rounds I've played this month, I walked. And both times I got home I was tighter than the bun on Mother Theresa's head. Lots of stretching and time with the massage gun is on store when get home from work tonight. I'm guessing two nights in a hotel bed didn't help any either. The stretch of warm weather heading our way is going to make it hard to resist the urge to hit the course but I'm gonna listen to my body and stick with SIM golf for a couple more weeks while I get more time on the elliptical to get my body ready for walking 5+ miles again. Hope everyone has a hot cup of coffee ready and a great day ahead.

I forgot to ask - how did the basketball tournament go and where did you end up going besides Big Grove?

Titleist TSR3 // Tensei 1K Black 65g

Titleist TSR3 3W 15* // HZRDOUS Black 70g

Titleist U505 2i // HZRDOUS Black 85g

Taylormade P770 4-PW // Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 105g

Callaway JAWS MD5 50*

Callaway JAWS Raw 54* / 58*

Taylormade Spider GTX Single Bend Splitback / Ping Zing 2

Titleist ProV1 // Srixon Z-Star XV (Depending on how much money I want to lose any given swing)

16 minutes ago, Preeway said:

Only hit Big Grove Friday and then went to Big Johns for some take home beers and 30 Hop for lunch on Saturday. Thanks a bunch for all the reccomendations.

Absolutely! Just wish I could have gotten down to have a bevvie or two!

In case you're wondering why it's called Dirty John's...

https://roadtips.typepad.com/a_salesguys_guide_to_the_/2007/07/johns-grocery--.html

https://www.johnsgrocery.com/about/

Titleist TSR3 // Tensei 1K Black 65g

Titleist TSR3 3W 15* // HZRDOUS Black 70g

Titleist U505 2i // HZRDOUS Black 85g

Taylormade P770 4-PW // Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 105g

Callaway JAWS MD5 50*

Callaway JAWS Raw 54* / 58*

Taylormade Spider GTX Single Bend Splitback / Ping Zing 2

Titleist ProV1 // Srixon Z-Star XV (Depending on how much money I want to lose any given swing)

1 minute ago, Jmikecpa said:

. Warmup was not great due to the two straight days of the Disney death march. 

Reminds me of this absolute classic.

Driver - Sim2Max 10.5° (set at 9*) UST Helium shaft

3W - StealthHL 16.5°

3h - Sim2max 19°

irons - Sim2OS kbsmax85mt steel shafts reg flex 5i-Aw

wedgies - Jaws MD5 52°-10° (Bounce) S Grind

Jaws MD5 56°-12° (Bounce) W Grind

Putter - Mizuno OMOI Type II

VENTUS Velocore+ review

Stack Referral code

Final Sugar "Pure" Golf Balls Review

4 hours ago, Josh Parker said:

Good morning!

Family is excited because it is delivery day for the hot tub!  Full day of work related activities and gained a new client yesterday.  

Hope everyone has a great day. 

love the hot tub, enjoy...

committed to performance excellence

3 hours ago, rkj427 said:

Good morning Spies on this Tuesday here in the Motor City area.

Just another normal workday for me, now starting to think about how many I actually have left to go, and how little has been done to find my replacement.

A special Happy Birthday wishes to Derek, @EasyPutter  🎂

Hope your day is the best it possibly can be, and that something fun may be in your plans. ⛳

maybe you are irreplaceable... 

1 minute ago, StrokerAce said:

eventful weekend - drove to Concord NH to buy a car and now I have to figure out how to register it in MA. Couldn't even bring it home as MA doesn't allow for temp tags. The bureaucracy im this state is nuts... lucky me - I get to go to the RMV today, woo hoo!

When we bought our van a few years back we almost went down to Mass to buy it but then heard how hard it would be to do that given the differing registration laws. The dealership near our house ended up getting it up here for us and we bought it from them. Made things so much easier.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

2 hours ago, Preeway said:

Good morning everyone. Body is reminding how much I've slacked off since the end of October. Both rounds I've played this month, I walked. And both times I got home I was tighter than the bun on Mother Theresa's head. Lots of stretching and time with the massage gun is on store when get home from work tonight. I'm guessing two nights in a hotel bed didn't help any either. The stretch of warm weather heading our way is going to make it hard to resist the urge to hit the course but I'm gonna listen to my body and stick with SIM golf for a couple more weeks while I get more time on the elliptical to get my body ready for walking 5+ miles again. Hope everyone has a hot cup of coffee ready and a great day ahead.

"the bun on Mother Teresa's head" love it....