Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

1 hour ago, GolfSpy AFG said:

Good morning gents.

Had another article posted to the main MGS site concerning my own experience with cold plunging…

https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/why-you-should-consider-cold-plunging/

I’ve also started a thread if there’s any interest in further discussion.  It’s become a big part of my daily routine, but maybe I’m just that certifiably nuts.  Let me know.

Great article and you’re a brave man. Does it help when injured. Absolutely. Would I do it on a regular basis, hell no, but definitely you’ve given us food for thought. Well done. 

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2 plus, LA golf DJ shaft, 55S

3 wood - TM Stealth plus, Mitsubishi Kai’li. Blue, 5 wood - TM Stealth plus,  Hzrdus red, 3 hybrid Mizuno CLK, Fuji pro

Irons (5-PW) - Mizuno 921 HMP, Accra IS 80

Wedges, Vokey SM9 48*10F, 54* 12D, 58* 8M, DG S400

Putter: Evnroll tour, stability shaft, Evnroll gravity grip

Bag: Vessel Cobra tour stand bag

Balls: Titleist ProV1x, Callaway Chrome soft X LS, Bridgestone Tour B XS or Srixon Z star Diamond

Tech: Arccos, Bushnell Pro XE rangefinder image.jpeg.6421bf4c3e32ba5a27f4fe57d0571222.jpeg

4 hours ago, CSiders12 said:

Good morning! Early morning for me today as I am trying to get back into the habit of working out. I haven't not been good about that lately and decided I need to kick it into high gear. Biked 5 miles to get it started pretty easy. Hopefully, this is a journey to consistent workouts.

In other news, I booked a driver fitting at The Seventy for a Sub70 driver. Not this weekend, but the next weekend, I am meeting my father-in-law to get fit. I'm excited to try out their driver and talk to the professional. Going to get back into the golf season in full swing... pun definitely intended.

Let's have a wonderful Wednesday!

I’d be curious how your fitting at The Seventy goes for you. The thought of going over there to potentially get fitted for irons has started to creep into my head and I am curious about how well they do. 

2 hours ago, Girldad18 said:

Good Morning Spies!

Busy morning so far.  My daughter has her scope today, hopefully we get some answers to her tummy pain.  Any prayers would be appreciated.

Have a great day!

Best of luck for your daughter today, I hope that you get some answers soon. 

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° & 58° w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

2 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

She is a friggin trooper!! 🔥💪

It's all just prep for the Kingsmill trip where she's gonna shame at least half, I'm guessing, of us guys ...

Wishing you both the best👍

Well, not really.  You have to remember that she played with her dad starting at 8 years old, through H.S., but didn’t play much for 30 years because of her back and literally working in the dark.  She owned a custom photo lab and “lived” in the darkroom; in winter… go to work in the dark, work in the dark, go home in the dark.  When I met her in 2000, she was still playing PowerBilt persimmon woods and blades.  After her back surgery in 2008, she really started to play a lot, and when she retired in 2019 she wanted to spend as much time as possible outside on the golf course.  Who can blame her?!

She’s excited about Kingsmill and meeting the guys that she only knows by the posts I read to her.  She’s lost a bunch of distance recently because the next vertebrae up from the fusion is now causing problems.  You will definitely like her because… well, she’s Irish!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

22 hours ago, jbern said:

Also, today is my birthday and I’m happy to report I got some golf stuff!😁

Happy Belated Birthday @jbern 🎂

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

We’re almost bday twins!

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Tour V5 Shift

14 hours ago, Girldad18 said:

Good Morning Spies!

Busy morning so far.  My daughter has her scope today, hopefully we get some answers to her tummy pain.  Any prayers would be appreciated.

Have a great day!

Hopefully your daughter got the needed answers to give her and you peace of mind. 

Edited by Dead Solid Bogey
Old people doing old people stuff.