Testers Announced! Vokey SM10 Wedges! ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

2 hours ago, Jnoble89 said:

Good morning all and happy Thursday. Early start to the day today for another round of employee HRA screenings. Went to bed with a sore left shoulder/tricep last night and still there today. Stupidly pulled my fully loaded golf bag out of the back of my truck one handed last night 🤦‍♂️ and it has been aching ever since. Hoping I didn't do any actual structural damage to my tricep or rotator cuff and that it'll go away in a few days. Have my annual buddies trip next week and we have 4 rounds of golf on the books. I am playing no matter what 😅 but pain free would be much more enjoyable. Probably going to hold off on golf activities until the trip just to allow it to rest and hopefully recover.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Maybe an AC joint aka separated shoulder.  Thats how I tore mine first lifted one armed in a funky position

Stack Referral code

Driver - Sim2Max 10.5° (set at 9*) UST Helium shaft

3W - StealthHL 16.5°

3h - Sim2max 19°

irons - Sim2OS kbsmax85mt steel shafts reg flex 5i-Aw

wedgies - Jaws MD5 52°-10° (Bounce) S Grind

Jaws MD5 56°-12° (Bounce) W Grind

Putter - Mizuno OMOI Type II

Final Sugar "Pure" Golf Balls Review

5 hours ago, Jnoble89 said:

Good morning all and happy Thursday. Early start to the day today for another round of employee HRA screenings. Went to bed with a sore left shoulder/tricep last night and still there today. Stupidly pulled my fully loaded golf bag out of the back of my truck one handed last night 🤦‍♂️ and it has been aching ever since. Hoping I didn't do any actual structural damage to my tricep or rotator cuff and that it'll go away in a few days. Have my annual buddies trip next week and we have 4 rounds of golf on the books. I am playing no matter what 😅 but pain free would be much more enjoyable. Probably going to hold off on golf activities until the trip just to allow it to rest and hopefully recover.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Damn, that sux. I hope it heals quickly for your planned trip. I'm recovering from injury too and had to drop out of several upcoming tourneys!

WITB: 

BombTech 9 deg gen 4.0

T/M M6 3 wood

Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Pro

Kirkland 50, 54, 60 

Scotty Cameron Monterey

Well, it's morning to the west of me! I'm bored af resting an injury that has me sidelined from playing. I am a gardener and love canning, pickling, and making pasta sauce, and salsa. I skinned 10 cups of tomatoes and will make 3 more quarts of sauce in a little bit. I hope all you Spies have a great day!

WITB: 

BombTech 9 deg gen 4.0

T/M M6 3 wood

Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Pro

Kirkland 50, 54, 60 

Scotty Cameron Monterey

39 minutes ago, Rick Bouchard said:

Damn, that sux. I hope it heals quickly for your planned trip. I'm recovering from injury too and had to drop out of several upcoming tourneys!

That stinks, man! Nothing worse than getting hurt during golf season. About 5 years ago, I had to have a hernia repair in the middle of the summer. Couldn't golf half of June through August. The worst.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSi3 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

3 hours ago, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

Good morning all. My thoughts are with the fine people of Lahaina today. What a sad tragedy to happen to a beautiful place. 

My wife and I visited there in 2017. We enjoyed a drink in Mick Fleetwood’s bar and exploring downtown Lahaina. It’s sad to see that it’s all gone. Prayers for the lovely people of Lahaina.

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

Good Thursday Late Late Morning! Well Afternoon! LOL

It's been a nice Central Florida morning and early afternoon.  
Sorry for the late greeting, got home late after walking 18 holes this morning, tee time 6:45am and it was WARM again!  Had to start working immediately. Finally enjoying a cup of coffee & taking a break from work. 

Have a Great Everyone!! Hit'em Straight! ⛳

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

6 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Good Morning everyone!  Hope you have a great day planned and that golf is involved.  It's a beautiful sunny day with high around 90º.  Wife is playing a guest day event at our sister course in Pasco, and I'm heading to our course for some much needed practice... maybe walk 9-holes depending on how practice goes.

Went to the course... packed!!  No way to get on until late, so just practiced (which I really needed).  We definitely need another golf course around here!!  

Our course was remodeled 25 years ago from an 18-hole par 66 course and a 9-hole par 3 to an 18-hole par 72.  Last new course built was 28 years ago and our population has tripled since then.  Since the pandemic, it's impossible to walk on anymore.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

5 hours ago, Jnoble89 said:

If it doesn't heal up after a week or so I'll get it checked out most likely. No acute pain at the AC joint so I am guessing it is not that, more than likely a rotator cuff strain but that's just me guessing.

Men!!!  {said in my wife's voice}  😂

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

16 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Well I’m REALLY early!!

GM & Happy Friday!!  Playing a course I really like but a long cart ride so leaving early.  Breakfast will be coffee & a nice ripe peach.  Small group Friday due to many reasons.

The Bacon Boyz took a hit this week one of the guys (good friend) had heart surgery yesterday.  He’s doing OK.  One of my neighbors is moving to an assisted living facility (nice place), he has issues and his wife is having major problems.  He picked out a great place where he can keep his cart and close to many courses but a long way from us.  I’ll try to keep him in the loop so he can hook up with us occasionally.  Both good guys.

Everyone have a great Friday no matter what you are doing!!👍

Sorry to hear about your Bacon Boyz buddies.  I'm glad you are keeping in touch.  Please don't tell me that the heart surgery was caused by eating too much bacon.  🥴

Hope that it works out for them all there In Florida.

Great thing for you to do by stepping up and offering assistance.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7.5

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

8 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Sorry to hear about your Bacon Boyz buddies.  I'm glad you are keeping in touch.  Please don't tell me that the heart surgery was caused by eating too much bacon.  🥴

Thanks Boss.  Guys are getting up there in age.  
BTW, the heart surgery guy was probably the healthiest of us all.  

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

44 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Thanks Boss.  Guys are getting up there in age.  
BTW, the heart surgery guy was probably the healthiest of us all.  

Like the runner Jim Fixx who died of a heart attack in 1982 at age 52 while he was out for his run.  When my wife heard that on TV, she jogged over to the TV and gave it a kiss… that was the last time she ever ran, or so the story goes since I didn’t meet her until 2001.  Meanwhile, I was reading Jim Fixx’s book and running.  I ran a marathon in 1983… and that was the last time I did any running other than softball.

Making extra post for some reason this morning. Must need caffeine. 😂 

Edited by ParFore74x

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° & 58° w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black