The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

4 minutes ago, 3PuttParT said:

Good morning! 

First time poster, really love the positive energy that comes from this thread. It is about 60 degrees here in Delmarva, climbing into the 70's this afternoon. Going to be able to sneak out for 18 today, feeling very grateful and will be savoring every moment. Went on a golf trip to South Carolina about 3 weeks ago and have only been able to play once since with minimal practice. Really just going to enjoy the sunshine and company today. 

Everyone have a great day!

Welcome!

Nice work getting that first post up! This thread in particular is full of positivity and helps me set the tone for my day, I’m happy that it fulfills that role for somebody else, as well. 😁

WITB:

D: :taylormade-small: QI-10 core 9* Ventus Blue TR Velocore 6x

3w: :taylormade-small: Brnr mini driver 13.5 S

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

5i-6i:  :srixon-small: ZX5 MKII Project X 6.0

7i-PW: :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII Project X 6.0

50°, 54° & 58°:   :ping-small: Glide Forged Pro

P:   :odyssey-small: White Hot Versa DW

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour BX mindset

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

5 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Good morning and happy hump day!

@MattWillGolf I hope your wife gets to feeling better quickly and that you can avoid getting sick. 

It's a beautiful morning here in TN, mid 50's and clear. It's been a bit stressful at the Chunks house trying to take care of my late mother-in-law's estate. Won't go into details, but my wife is stressed out.

On a positive note, the foot is feeling so much better and I can see a glimpse of golf in my future. I'm really thankful to have all of you as support these last few months. 

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Thanks. Hope things smooth out for your wife as she deals with her mom’s estate. Glad that things with your foot are looking up.

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

1 hour ago, 3PuttParT said:

Good morning! 

First time poster, really love the positive energy that comes from this thread. It is about 60 degrees here in Delmarva, climbing into the 70's this afternoon. Going to be able to sneak out for 18 today, feeling very grateful and will be savoring every moment. Went on a golf trip to South Carolina about 3 weeks ago and have only been able to play once since with minimal practice. Really just going to enjoy the sunshine and company today. 

Welcome to the forum here, and be sure to look in the other areas for more information and your potential to add to this forum!

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

2 hours ago, 3PuttParT said:

Good morning! 

Welcome!  It's a great group.

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

Good day spies!

Perfect weather here in Ohio (70 sunny). No golf today however due to being chained to my desk (boo).

Hope everyone has a wonderful hump day and gets out to play! Don’t forget that tomorrow is World Sight Day. What better way to celebrate than to hit something really small, really far away and try to see where it lands? Best exercise to train your peepers in my book. 

Cheers! ⛳

-ZoonORama (Keith)

• Irons:  :Takomo: 101T (4-PW)
  • Wedges:  :Takomo: Skyforger 52, 56, 60
  • Driver:  :callaway-small: Mavrik 9 degree (S/D)
  • Woods: :callaway-small: Mavrik 3 (15 degree), Mavrik 5 (18 degree)
  • Putter:  :odyssey-small:  Ai-ONE Milled 6 T DB
  • Balls:    :maxfli: Tour / Tour X
  • Rapsodo MLM
  • Garmin S42 Watch

On 10/11/2023 at 3:59 AM, Dead Solid Bogey said:

It is Wednesday my spies, meaning the downward slide to the weekend is on. 
   One of the benefits of working for “ those people “ is that almost all of my work sites are fairly remote. There are still parts of the state that have 100 miles or close to it between fuel/water/food options. There are still times I drive a hour or so and not encounter another vehicle. These  drives offer solitude and serenity which are good for reinvigorating my soul. The part of Texas that I have been working, while not as harsh and as deadly beautiful as the Big Bend, still has it’s moments. The closer to the border the more traffic. Seems that possibly  because of the increased “ unpleasantness “ at the border, that at least one trucking company is hiring unsavory individuals of ill repute, to ride shotgun on their trucks… 

97283A52-9EE6-49FE-BC3A-9A174675DEF7.jpeg.2b014614d156ea7c88a8ed678b8ca4de.jpeg

Doubtful if this ends well…   
   After a long day of stress relief from  “ mentoring “ and refreshing the spirit on the quiet drive back… I should be able to be steadfast in whatever onslaught the female overlord sends my way. If not, there is always sanctuary to be had at the golf course.  
    Wednesday my spies is just a time to exhale before gearing up to attack the weekend… Fairways and greens, my friends, fairways and greens.

Looks like a load of drill pipe to me. I hauled quite a few loads of it back in the day when I had my truck leased to C&H Transportation out of Dallas Texas. Definitely an equipment hauling trailer with the pull down ramps. Thinking about C&H man that was 30 years ago or more time flies

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G