Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Vokey WedgeWorks Introduces Limited Edition 54M Grind

Golfspy_CG2

Yet antoher option for Vokey Wedge players...Press Release below.

VOKEY WEDGEWORKS INTRODUCES LIMITED EDITION 54 M GRIND

CARLSBAD, Calif. (July 11, 2023) – Vokey WedgeWorks introduces the new Limited 54.08 M Grind, one of Bob Vokey’s original tour grinds and considered the “most favorite” by the Master Craftsman among all his extensive designs.

Currently only available in 56°, 58°, 60° and 62° lofts, all with 8° of bounce, the M Grind is designed for players that like to rotate the club face open and closed to manufacture shots around the green.

“The M grind is a medium bounce wedge that features a heel, toe and trailing edge sole grind and is for players who want a sand wedge to play in medium to firm soil conditions or firmer bunkers,” said Vokey. “It is also ideal for the golfer with a shallower, neutral, or more sweeping delivery who likes to play shots around the greens with the face in a variety of orientations or positions.”

The WedgeWorks M Grind is visually similar to the SM9 D Grind due to the medium width sole with heel, toe and trailing edge relief. The 54.12 D Grind, however, plays to a higher effective bounce than the 54 M Grind. The M Grind is also better suited to players who have a neutral to shallow angle of attack around the green and on fuller swings, whereas the D grind suits players with a steeper delivery.

WW_MGrind0270.jpg

Advanced Personalization and Custom Options: The Limited Edition 54 M Grind features a modern, clean look, which provides a canvas for customization. The WedgeWorks custom options include:

• Six unique toe engravings

• Stamping options | 10-character Straight/Freestyle stamping; 15 characters around the toe and two lines of 10 characters each

• Flight Lines alignment feature

• WedgeWorks Limited Edition 54 M Grind can also be custom ordered with an industry-leading selection of shafts, grips, shaft bands and ferrules. For a complete list of options, visit www.Vokey.com

Stock Shaft: Dynamic Gold S200 | Stock Grip: Golf Pride 360

Availability: The WedgeWorks Limited Edition 54 M Grind will be available globally beginning Tuesday, July 11 in right-hand and Raw Finish only while supplies last. MSRP: $225.

Resources:

Wedge Grinds: https://www.vokey.com/explained/wedge-grinds

Wedge Bounce: https://www.vokey.com/explained/wedge-bounce

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Can't say I need it but definitely want it... I do almost everything around the green with my 58m, and would be interested in the same grind at the 54 slot. But that's a lot of scratch so I'm gonna just do nothing and hope that the SM10 has a 54m option when my wedges actually need replacing!

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi 3 10* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X 

Fairway/Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSi 2 15* & 18* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X, AD IZ 95X

Irons: :taylormade-small: P790 4i, P770 5-7i, P7MC 8-P, $ Taper 120

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 52F/54 S, 58 M w/ Modus 125

Putter:  :cameron-small:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H

1 hour ago, hartrick11 said:

Can't say I need it but definitely want it... I do almost everything around the green with my 58m, and would be interested in the same grind at the 54 slot. But that's a lot of scratch so I'm gonna just do nothing and hope that the SM10 has a 54m option when my wedges actually need replacing!

I also have a hard time parting with that kind of money knowing its only going to last less than a year or year and a half.  Plus, since I don't currently use a 54 deg, I will have to rethink my lofts for my 52 and 60 in my current bag.  I currently use my Haywood 56 and I am on my 3rd one. I just buy a new head.  I think I can buy 3 of them for the price of one new Wedge Works 54

:titelist-small:  TSR 3   9.0  GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:titelist-small: U-510 19 Utility Iron HZDUS Smoke Black 6.0 Stiff

:Takomo:  5-PW 101T Irons - KBS Tour Lite Stiff - Official Tester 2023

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 52 F - 12 Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey Forged 56 M - 10  DG S200

:taylormade-small: MG3 60 - 12 NS Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Scotty Special Select - Squareback 2 - 35”  / Super Stroke Slim 3.0

:srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

:Arccos: Official Tester - 2021 & Loyal MCC Plus 4 Sensor User

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2023 at 5:59 PM, hartrick11 said:

I have the same relationship with my 58m and currently have a 54d. I am pretty shallow with my wedges so curious if M for both would be an improvement