Testers Announced! Stix Golf Sets ×

What brand do you game?

Kmbond

What brand irons and wedges are in your game? How did you pick that brand? And what would it take for you to switch? 

WITB: Sim2 driver and 3W, SimMax 4H (I LOVE this club), AP2 irons (4-50), Tommy Armour wedges (56 and 60), Kirkland KS1 putter (and I’ll have to admit I love this putter and have tried lots of different ones over the last few years) 

50 minutes ago, Kmbond said:

What brand irons and wedges are in your game? How did you pick that brand? And what would it take for you to switch? 

Honma irons and PW, GW.  TItlest sand and lob.   I am one of the MGS most wanted testers so I have the opportunity to hit most of the clubs in the market and I really liked the Honma irons.  The titlest wedges are good wedges and I don’t notice much difference between brands so I  ended up with the two wedges.  

i don’t switch irons and wedges much but it would simply be finding something else I want to try.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Mizuno Pro 223 4-P

Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60

I've tried a lot of wedges and keep coming back to Vokeyland...it just matches my game for feel and performance.  

As far as the irons go, they were my first set of Mizuno irons.  When introduced, I fell in love and went for a fitting with the intention of playing a mixed set.  The 225 did not really impress and the only set that gave them a run for their money were the Callaway Apex.  Callaway's felt incredible but the spin numbers were just too high.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

I have hit lots of different irons over the years and they all seem to do the job. I normally choose based on feel, looks and results. For example I hit the ping g425 last year and loved the feel and performance but I did not care for the look. I love the look and feel of Mizuno irons but they have always been at least a half club shorter than everything else. I wound up getting and playing the Titleist T100s irons. They checked all my boxes and I have a long history with Titleist. 

Driver:  :titleist-small:  TSi2 9*  :Fuji: Ventus Black 6S

Fairway: :titleist-small: TSi2 15*  :Fuji: Speeder Evo III 70S

Utility: :titleist-small: T-200 3 Iron  :Fuji: Ventus Blue HB-8S

Irons: :titleist-small: 620CB w/ :truetemper: DGTI X100 4-6

Irons:  :titleist-small: 620MB w/ :truetemper: DGTI X100 7-PW

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM9 50/08F 56/12S 60/04T

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2+ 34" 

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 #31 (Currently Ball Testing)

12 hours ago, cnosil said:

Honma irons and PW, GW.  TItlest sand and lob.   I am one of the MGS most wanted testers so I have the opportunity to hit most of the clubs in the market and I really liked the Honma irons.  The titlest wedges are good wedges and I don’t notice much difference between brands so I  ended up with the two wedges.  

i don’t switch irons and wedges much but it would simply be finding something else I want to try.  

That’s awesome you’re a tester! I’d love to try the Honma sometime, do they feel pure? 

Have you ever tried out any of the DTC wedges? But that’s interesting to know that you don’t really feel that much difference. 

What long clubs do you game? 

WITB: Sim2 driver and 3W, SimMax 4H (I LOVE this club), AP2 irons (4-50), Tommy Armour wedges (56 and 60), Kirkland KS1 putter (and I’ll have to admit I love this putter and have tried lots of different ones over the last few years) 

Callaway Rogue ST Max LS driver
Sub70 949x 3w
Sub70 949x 5w
Sub70 939x 4 hybrid
Takomo 101 5-PW irons
Sub70 286 50* GW
Sub70 JB FG 54* & 60* SW & LW
Sub70 002 mid-mallet putter

Price had something to do with choices, but Sub70 is the best company and group of awesome people that golf has to offer. It wasn't easy to fall in love with the brand. Plus, their stuff is high quality and competes.
Takomo was a bit of a gamble, outside of the various YT reviews I'd seen. But at the price and finding some of my DG120 S300 shafts at a great price, I figured I'd take a shot.
The driver is the one oddball, I guess. Granted, it was a used head and a used shaft I just put together. I'd been fit into the shaft at PXG during a fit, so I knew it was good. The head was a shot to try and lower my spin, which can be very high off the driver.
So far, I'm not really disappointed at anything in the bag. Granted only about half a dozen driver swings so far.

Sent from my Samsung Note20 Ultra 5G using Tapatalk.

In My Sun Mountain C-130 'merica Cart Bag:
Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth+ Rocket 3W, 13.5* turned down to 12.75*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 75g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 3w, 15*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 5w, 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939x 4H (21*), Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black, 90g
Irons: :Takomo: 101's, 5-PW, :truetemper: DG120 S300
Wedges: :Sub70: 286 @ 50*, JBFG @ 54* & 60*, :truetemper: DG120 S300
Putter: :Sub70: 002 Mid-Mallet @ 35", Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, Desert Camo
Ball: :maxfli: Tour & Testing :OnCore: Vero X1
Technology: :ShotScope: H4 w/ Tags, Pro L2 Rangefinder

32 minutes ago, Kmbond said:

That’s awesome you’re a tester! I’d love to try the Honma sometime, do they feel pure? 

Have you ever tried out any of the DTC wedges? But that’s interesting to know that you don’t really feel that much difference. 

What long clubs do you game? 

I love being a tester;  best thing I ever signed up to do 🙂    When I hit them well they do feel pure.   

Of course I have tried the DTC wedges; we are in the middle of wedge testing right now.   Quite a few DTC in this years testing.  Over the past week I have gone through; I think, 24 wedges and they all feel basically the same.    Next week will be 50 yard shots and wet testing.  

I play a Ping G400 Max driver,   Titleist TS3 3 wood, and Titleist hybrids.  6 iron is my longest iron.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I’m a huge fan of my Cobra King Forged Tec Black (2018) irons. For a couple of years I had severe knee problems. Okay, I still have osteoarthritis in both knees and my right ankle so it’s not like I got over it, but through diet and drugs I can at least play 18 holes with relative ease. I bought Ping G425 hybrids. 3-4-5-6-7. The matte black looked good and I found some black Cobra King CB 8 & 9 and an MB Pw heads on eBay for $30. So I bought them along with Mizuno ES21 wedges. Mainly because they were black. I mounted them on black nickel shafts. So I have a really easy set of clubs to hit. 

I was so impressed with the wear or lack of wear Cobra CB/MB’s that when I saw a set of 5-G Cobra King Forged Tec Black heads I bought them and put them on Mitsubishi MMT shafts. Along with a Cobra Forged Utility Black 4 iron. The blacked out heads and shafts look very cool, however, I didn’t get along with the shafts so I reshafted them with some KBS C Taper Lites that I got as a tester here several years ago. I recently added a Taylormade GAPR Mid 3iron. I’m hitting irons better than hybrids right now, but I like the option of loading the bag up with easy to hit hybrids if I want. 

The Forged Utility Black is basically pained or coated in black, and it’s no longer in pristine condition, but the other Cobra irons are not coated bit actually are forged out of what is essentially black metal so there is no coating to wear off. I’ve played them 400 rounds and while they have some dings, they have held up better than any other iron I have ever played. 

Last year, I bought a Taylormade Hi Toe 58°. This is my first 58° wedge this century. I had a Ping Eye 2 S wedge in the 90’s that was 58°. Since then I have always played a 60°. I have been using the Hi Toe almost exclusively 60 yards and in this year, where I always changed between 3 wedges before. I’ve been very happy with this change. 

Before I had 3 wedges and used the clock system. Now I use 1 wedges and think “ankle, shin, knee, thigh, waist, ribs, or shoulder” for 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 yards. Standard shot, I get 1 hop and stop. I can easily play it a little forward and get a higher and land like a Jacky sack, or back and get a little run out of it. 

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 15°  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:mizuno-small: ST190 18° on Graphite Design AD DJ 7S 

:ping-small: G425 22°  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

I play the Cobra Aerojet line with the Snakebite wedges because I was lucky to have been chosen for the Cobra Challenge this year.  Before them I had two SM7s and an SM8 lob wedge but I'm a bigger fan of the Snakebites; they just swing better for me.

What would it take for me to switch?  I'm a cheapskate, so I'd probably have to be selected as a tester again in a few years.  🤣

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet Max 3 wood and 7 wood

Cobra Aerojet 4/5/6 hybrids

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Cobra Snakebite 52° and 58° wedges

Cobra King Stingray 20 putter

We had a brief power failure and it caused a duplicate post. 

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 15°  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:mizuno-small: ST190 18° on Graphite Design AD DJ 7S 

:ping-small: G425 22°  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

I currently have W/S irons because they're one of the brands that I know will work for me right off the shelf, plus to me they are a great value. 

My wedges are Cleveland CBX and I love the forgiveness they give me as a mid-handicap player. I will say that as my game gets better, I am considering going to a more traditional style wedge for a little more versatility around the greens, and I'd definitely stick with the Cleveland brand based on how well these have worked for me. 

In my Big Max hybrid bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:wilson_staff_small: D7 6i-GW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact

I bought my MacGregor Tourney VIP 1025M irons in the early 1990's, but after a few years I put them away because the Dynamic Gold S300 shafts were too stiff for my aging body.  Three years ago I resurrected them and changed to Nippon N.S. Pro Zelos 8 shafts and now they fit my game.  

Mac1025M.jpeg.d44e7bba8e39824aa4e6f39b8fddf8e9.jpeg

I don't play the 3i, but the 4i is very useful on a couple holes at my course.  I had to get used to the weaker lofts, but it's also why I can still hit the 4i.  🤣  Don't really have any interest in changing irons anytime soon, but I would like to get the Macs refinished some day.

The 49º loft of the PW also pairs well with my two other wedges... Callaway PM Grind 54/14 and 60/12 with the 60º getting the most use.

Woods are Callaway Epic Max... Driver, 3W, HeavenWood, and 9W.  Putter is Ping Sigma G Doon custom fit by Ping.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I am currently, and for long into the future playing Callaway Mavrik Pro 4-AW, with Cleveland 52, and 56 wedges. I settled on this brand specifically because the lofts of the irons fell into place to allow me to eliminate a 3h 190 club, as new less lofted 4i now accomplished this,  and at the bottom the 43 degree(PW), and 48 d(AW) fit perfectly for me to add 52 degree wedge, which I had calculated, and is my perfect 100 yard full swing club.  Something that my previous wedges had lacked with 45,  50, and 56.  I now have 43, 48, 52, 56!

Edited by Stuka44

Driver: Cobra King Speedzone

Irons:  :callaway-small: Mavrik 4-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CG-14 56 & RTX 52

Hybrid:  Callaway Apex Pro 2H 

Woods:  Gigagolf  3W, 

Putter:  Ping  Scottsdale Wolverine

Ball:  Srixon Z-Star XV 

On 8/9/2023 at 9:23 AM, bens197 said:

Mizuno Pro 223 4-P

Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60

I've tried a lot of wedges and keep coming back to Vokeyland...it just matches my game for feel and performance.  

As far as the irons go, they were my first set of Mizuno irons.  When introduced, I fell in love and went for a fitting with the intention of playing a mixed set.  The 225 did not really impress and the only set that gave them a run for their money were the Callaway Apex.  Callaway's felt incredible but the spin numbers were just too high.

I’ve always heard good things about Mizuno but have never given them a try. How did you stumble on them as your first set? And I recently had to rent a set of clubs because I was traveling and had an unexpected free afternoon and decided to play. The rentals were Callaway Rogue Max STs and even though they were kind of beat up they still felt pure. I’ve only ever gamed TM and Titleist long clubs and irons so I was a bit shocked I liked the Callaway so much, made me think I might need to switch up the bag soon 😂

And I hear you with the Vokey’s, they’re just so expensive though. I wish they were slightly cheaper but then I’m sure I wouldn’t like how much they felt. 

What would it take for you to switch up the irons? Just a fitting where something else felt better than the current set? 

1 hour ago, Kmbond said:

I’ve always heard good things about Mizuno but have never given them a try. How did you stumble on them as your first set? And I recently had to rent a set of clubs because I was traveling and had an unexpected free afternoon and decided to play. The rentals were Callaway Rogue Max STs and even though they were kind of beat up they still felt pure. I’ve only ever gamed TM and Titleist long clubs and irons so I was a bit shocked I liked the Callaway so much, made me think I might need to switch up the bag soon 😂

And I hear you with the Vokey’s, they’re just so expensive though. I wish they were slightly cheaper but then I’m sure I wouldn’t like how much they felt. 

What would it take for you to switch up the irons? Just a fitting where something else felt better than the current set? 

The Mizunos are excellent. I’ve played Titleist 962b, Titleist 670, Ping i5, Hogan PTX / Icon combo and now the Mizunos. 

When the ad says “nothing feels like a Mizuno,” they’re telling the truth.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

I play a hodgepodge of clubs. Cobra Aerojet 9* @7.5 ox hzrds smoke black 5.5, Titleist 915f 16.5 @15.75, a 19* Tour Edge cbx119, 22* Tour Edge C721. Irons are Mizuno Pro 223, 5-PW Modus 105R shafts. I then have 52* Ping Glide 3, a 56* Mizuno Bigfoot High Toe, and a Mizuno T7 61*. I putt with an old original Odyssey DFX two ball.

I need to just loosen the purse strings and match up at least a couple wedges and also get a 19* C721 hybrid. That thing is magic. The top end of the bag (minus the driver) is a work in progress. I might also update my 3 wood. I’d like get a 15* Titleist head to put on my Diamana Blue shaft. But for now the 915f is staying. It’s such a consistent tool, and I’ve yet to hit a 3 wood that feels so closely to a real wood. Yes I’m dating myself because there is nothing like a real persimmon wood. The 915f is close.

Driver: Cobra AeroJet 9* @ 7.5* PX Hazardous Black 5.5

3 wood: Titleist 915f @ 14.25* MCA Diamana Blue R

Hybrids: Callaway Apex 17* and 21* Srixon ZX 23* driving iron

Irons: Mizuno Pro 223 5-PW Nippon Modus Pro 105R

Wedges: Ping Glide 4.0 52/10, 56/14, 60/14 Nippon 115

Putter: EVNROLL ER 2.2

Ball: Wilson Triad

I game mizuno hmp irons and vokey wedges.  It will take a clear dispersion winner for me to switch.  Can miss them all over the face with minimal punishment. 

WITB

Ping G430. Because they fit and noone really wants to order me 4upright, +1". Always an excuse why it cant happen.

Been using Pings since 1977 and I expect I will til I quit. I've used others and had them bent (Titleist) but getting shafts correct and lie correct is always a challenge.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Mizuno Pro 223 4-PW

Mizuno T20 50

Callaway PM Grind 19 54 & 60

I love the buttery feeling from the Mizuno irons and wedge. The PM Grinds are so fun to use around the greens and out of bunkers, when I upgrade them I'll likely stick with Callaway, perhaps some in the Jaws Raw or Full Face but I'd be open to trying a more modern Mizuno wedge too.

"No one has as much luck around the greens as one who practices a lot."

I have been playing Titleist and Vokey for a number of years/generations.  In the past, I have also owned PGA T Line, Callaway, and Ping irons.  My past wedges have included Cleveland, Ping and Mizuno.  I have been fitted for my current irons and wedges and have received the best results with what I am now playing. 

• Driver _ Ping G400 Max
  • Woods _ Ping G410 3 & 5 | Cleveland Launcher XL HALO 7
  • Hybrid _ Titleist 818 H1 5 
  • Irons _ Titleist T300 6-GW
  • Wedges _ Titleist SM9 52F & 56S
  • Putter _ Odyssey Dual Force Rossie 2 or Rife Two Bar Hybrid
  • Distance _ Bushnell Phantom 2 GPS | Precision Pro NX7 Pro
  • Ball _ Titleist Pro V1 yellow
  • GHIN _ HCP floats between 8 & 12

:ping-small:  :cleveland-small: :titelist-small:  :vokey-small:   :odyssey-small:  :rife-putters-1:  :918457628_PrecisionPro:  :sunmountain: :Clicgear:   :footjoy-small:  

"Never bet against an old man with old clubs that have new grips"

On 8/9/2023 at 1:37 PM, Kmbond said:

Titleist and Mizuno. 

Would take an exceptional fitting that shows clear benefits and improvements to justify the extra costs.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

On 8/9/2023 at 7:37 AM, Kmbond said:

Ever since learning to build clubs (covid) I been playing Maltbys and theyre the best clubs I ever played and I played multiple brands. Not Mizuno or Titelist however. 

Irons are Maltby ke4 max 5-8 then 9-gw is Maltby TS3

Wedges are current Wilson Staff 54 and 60. I have tried Vokey, Maltby, various cleveland, fourteen, Kirkland, armour, honma and other wedges and these have the softest feel and I got  the 60 degree head for 30 new and liked it so much I grabbed a like new 54 from Callaway preowned for $55 . They just work for me, the grind and feel. Spin is lower a small amount (mid 9000s) like vokey and most wedges but spin numbers on the Maltby, fourteen, cleveland and Honma surpass 10000. But the wilson are just fine and feel and look fantastic. Plus the price theyre going for on callaway preowned is a no question imo.

Then Exotics driver, hybrid iron and 3 wd and Apex 21 Utility wood

Putters I use either a Oddyssey Protype 6, Black Tour Designs 9 or An Exotics 9 shaped prototype

IMG_9813.jpgIMG_8899.jpg

Edited by KOG

Driver : Exotics EXS Pro with with Diamana 'ahina 70 stiff

3 Wood : Yamaha RMX 15* with Evenflow Green Stiff

7 Wood: Yonex Ezone with UST Comp stiff

5 Hybrid : PXG 3017x (2nd gen) w KBS Tour Graphite Stiff

Utility Iron: Srizon ZX 23* w MMT 85 stiff

6-gw Matlby TS3 w MMT 85 stiff

52* / 58* Vokey SM7 w Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter: PRGR Silver Blade Wide Blade slant

Sun Mountain C130 Bag

On 8/9/2023 at 7:37 AM, Kmbond said:

Callaway Paradym irons (I was a Spring 2023 tester and they stayed in my bag). I have played Edison and an old pair of Scratch wedges for most of the season, but after receiving the pair of Cobra Snakebite wedges from chisag, I cut them down 1/2” and bent them to my flatter lie angle specs and put them in my bag (we’ll see how that works out, as I will be playing golf three times this week).

DR - Callaway Paradym AI Smoke TD, Newton Motion 4-Dot

4W - Callaway Paradym 3HL, Newton Motion Fairway shaft, 4-Dot

HYB - Paradym X 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Red 80S; Sub 70 949X 21*, same shaft

7W (if played) - Sub 70 849, ProForce Black 80-S

Irons - Callaway Paradym, HZRDUS Silver Gen 4, S-flex

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100

Putter - (currently in flux, but usually an Evnroll 8V

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023)

Bags - Ghost Golf Maverick Black Ops

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

driver / off the tee is no longer a weakness for me!

Titlist T200 irons, Cleveland RTX fullface 52 degree and a Taylormade hi toe 3 56 because I wanted to try one lol. right now I still prefer the Cleveland

Ping 430 Max H/L 10 Degree Geezer Flex

Ping 425 7 wood Geezer Flex

Ping 425 5H [Not in bag]

TM DHY 4/5

Titlist 5-Gap T300's Geezer Flex

Wedges Cleveland RTX Fullface Zipcore 52 degree and TM Hi Toe 4 56 degree

Putter Scotty Cameron Golo S Center Shafted

Ball Bridgestone BXS , Trying The Maxfli Tour S also

Bag Titlist 15 Cart Bag

My bag has been a revolving door of brands. However with the P790s sold there is no more TM. Sub70 659 TC go back in the bag while I await my Titleist irons. 

I've quite enjoyed the wide variety of brands I have played this year. Been fun, but also a bit of s challenge along the way.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Irons: Srixons

Wedges TaylorMade

i need a precise improvement in performance (ball flight, spin, feel or forgiveness) with a decent deal.

i also need to love looking at my bag with good looking clubs.

D: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.0ebce72d60b9ee4e1161e241fbbd9429.png Rogue ST Max LS 9° / Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.d0d357367dfa8603e4c4c28d6264026b.png Rogue White 130 MSI 70X

3W: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.4a59074c9744cc7e092f2c36e18ab3de.png Sim Max 15° / Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.6803317b2b3571b718d8c629a4de5c56.png Ventus Blue FW 6S

3H: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.6cb9c9932faadee028fda9a351832472.png TSi3 20° / True Temper Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.9a635b7848f15fd4613c0dfb4aad00e0.png Smoke Black RDX 6.0 80HYB

4i-PW: image.png.54cd730cdbf83f1301bb01ca97353cf9.png 01CB / Capturedcran2023-10-05111734.png.2d7f7e831dcd320c5c5d06d9d07a8556.png Tour 130X 2023 tester

52°-56°-60°: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.4a59074c9744cc7e092f2c36e18ab3de.png Milled Grind 2 / True Temper Capturedcran2023-10-05111734.png.76d14504ff83a37b897afbd6c4a1f0e0.png S200

PCapturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.cf5a492ebe80529a929e3f89cb5060c7.png DFX 2-ball

Ball: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.9ff2829469d46ce26b695253efbcd6a1.png Q-Star Tour & Z-Star and Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.4a59074c9744cc7e092f2c36e18ab3de.png TP5 & TP5x

Grips: D-3W: image.png.ec39cb9c1e60dc5987a37598700b82cc.png Z-Grip Cord / 3H-PW: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.d618cbfa3b9983eb4bb68d740c266b8a.png Crossline 360 / Wedges: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.d618cbfa3b9983eb4bb68d740c266b8a.png Genesis Crossline Cord

Bag: image.png.45e8d8c11fdf4042fc63eb6c5195276e.png Anyday Ronin 14 2024 tester

Stat tracking: image.png.d3672a19dde52cc71c030458c62e5421.png X5

I use a PXG 0811xf 12 degree driver senior cypher shaft, PXG 4 wood 17 degree senior cypher shaft, a Cobra SS 7 wood 21 degree Apollo shadow senior flex shaft, a WIlson FG Tour M3 23 degree hybrid, Cleveland UHX Launcher irons Senior flex shafts 6-GW graphite, Cleveland CBX2 58 and 54 degrees, and a Maltby Pure Trac PTM1 putter 33.5 inches. Better fitting to my game 

Life is a journey not a destination