Goodbye World Golf Hall of Fame in St. Augustine

Earlier this year I had the good fortune of visiting the World Golf Hall of Fame in St. Augustine, Florida.  Though I heard that it was moving to Pinehurst, it really didn't hit me until I was there.  They had special exhibits (like Bob Hope's golf history), interactive areas (putting and simulator) and a collection of golf lockers from Hall members filled with memorabilia donated by the locker's owner.   The hall with all the bronze plaques of the Hall's members was also pretty impressive.   Even though it was great seeing all of the exhibits, you could tell that it was a little worn and they weren't keeping everything in pristine condition.  

In less than a week, that all goes away.  The lockers and some other memorabilia will be heading to their new home in Pinehurst.  The bronze Hall member plaques will be retained by St. John's County and will be repurposed in some way.  That left about 7500 items in the current Hall's possession that need to find new homes.  They've reached out to the previous owners and their families to either give the items back or to send them elsewhere (e.g. college alma maters, USGA or other organizations).  

It's a shame that the current Hall is moving.  It was fun touring the Hall and then stepping just outside to play the Slammer & Squire Golf Course.  So long St. Augustine World Golf Hall of Fame.   Maybe someday I can revisit you in Pinehurst!

Ping G430 Max driver 10.5 degrees with an Alta Quick45 gram senior shaft
Callaway Epic 3 wood, Project X Evenflow Green 45 gram senior shaft  
Callaway GBB Epic Heavenwood, with a Mitsubishi Diamana 50 gram senior shaft
Ping G 20.5 degree 7 wood, with a stock Alta 65 gram senior shaft
Ping G 26 degree hybrid, stock Alta 65 gram senior shaft
Callaway Paradym X irons, 7-AW with Aldila Ascent Blue 50 graphite shafts
Edison wedges:  50, 55 and 60 degree, KBS Tour Graphite A flex shafts
Putters:  L.A.B. Direct Force 2.1 putter, 34.5" long, 67 degrees lie

2022 MGS Tester:  Shot Scope Pro XL+ with H4