TESTERS ANNOUNCED: Graphite Design Tour AD Shafts ×

Arccos Launch Monitor Data Input

omenzies92

Is anyone else having issue inputting launch monitor data into the Arccos iOS app? I've tried on numerous clubs, and it will let me enter the carry distance then the app freezes. I can restart the app and the data doesn't seem to save. I am having the issue on an iPhone 14 Pro and having iOS 17.

I haven't tried it.  Will try to tinker with the App this weekend.

:titelist-small:  TSR 3  9.0  Autoflex 405x (MGS Tester ‘24) / GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:ping-small: Utility 2 Iron 18.0 - Nippon NS Pro 650GH Stiff /  :titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:Takomo:  5 - 9 101T Irons - KBS Tour Lite Stiff - Official Tester 2023

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 46 F - 10 BV105

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 52 F - 12 Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey Forged 56 M - 10  DG S200

:taylormade-small: MG3 60 - 12 - Nippon NS Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Scotty Special Select - Squareback 2 - 35”  / Super Stroke Slim 3.0

:srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

:Arccos: Official Tester - 2021 & Current MCC Plus 4 Sensor / Club Sensor User

On 10/24/2023 at 9:53 AM, omenzies92 said:

Is anyone else having issue inputting launch monitor data into the Arccos iOS app? I've tried on numerous clubs, and it will let me enter the carry distance then the app freezes. I can restart the app and the data doesn't seem to save. I am having the issue on an iPhone 14 Pro and having iOS 17.

Have you flagged the issue with Arccos?  Their email based App problem solving is pretty good.

:titelist-small:  TSR 3  9.0  Autoflex 405x (MGS Tester ‘24) / GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:ping-small: Utility 2 Iron 18.0 - Nippon NS Pro 650GH Stiff /  :titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Scotty Special Select - Squareback 2 - 35”  / Super Stroke Slim 3.0

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

1 hour ago, KC Golf said:

Have you flagged the issue with Arccos?  Their email based App problem solving is pretty good.

I reached out to them and they told me to delete and reinstall the app. I did that and it didnt fix the issue. They said that 3 other users have reported the issue too but they need more reports in order to look into it and resolve it. I guess im a bit out of luck and have to just go without that feature. A bit disappointing as I head into the winter in chicago, so was hoping the launch monitor data would able to help the AI to start next season off right.

1 hour ago, omenzies92 said:

I reached out to them and they told me to delete and reinstall the app. I did that and it didnt fix the issue. They said that 3 other users have reported the issue too but they need more reports in order to look into it and resolve it. I guess im a bit out of luck and have to just go without that feature. A bit disappointing as I head into the winter in chicago, so was hoping the launch monitor data would able to help the AI to start next season off right.

I have IOS and I just tried the App and it took one data point for my Driver from my GC Quad.  If I have any problems I will let you know.

1 minute ago, KC Golf said:

I have IOS and I just tried the App and it took one data point for my Driver from my GC Quad.  If I have any problems I will let you know.

Was it there after closing and reopening the app? I have iOS as well and have had it where I can enter my monitor and carry distances without it freezing, but then when i close the app it doesnt save.

Interesting.  It’s spinning but not producing my Data.  
I will send a note to Arccos.

App also freezes for me as soon as I click the link to "Add Launch Monitor".

Driver - :cobra-small:Radspeed XB at 7.5°, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
3 Wood - :cobra-small:Radspeed, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
5 Wood - :cobra-small:Radspeed, Fujikura Motore X F3 6-S
Utility - :mizuno-small: Pro 225 3i, Mitsubishi MMT 105S

Irons - :mizuno-small:Pro 225 4-5, 223 6-PW, KBS $-Taper 120
Wedges - :cobra-small:King Cobra Snakebite 52° & 58°, KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 S
Putter - :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Black Ten 35"
Ball - :callaway-small: Chrome Tour