Stix Golf Sets - 2024 Forum Reviews

Message added by MGS-Forum-Mod,

Follower out testers main posts via the links below

@Rob Person - Perform Graphite Set - Main Post 

@climberboy2000 - Perform Steel Set - Main Post 

@Matumbo - Play Full Set Series - Main Post 

@ZJeb67 - Compete Driver - Main Post

Happy Wednesday,

Yesterday I played my Men's round with the STIX steel/stiff clubs.  Played much better as I'm dialing in distances (and having to adapt a little with no 5 iron).  Shot a 40, with a double on #1 (but that was all my fault).  Too rushed on the first hole and no warmup.  Clubs continue to feel great.  Like I've said in previous posts I like the head weight and how the ball comes off the face, especially in the rough.  Getting used to the putter and it also has a good balance to it (see videos below).  The putter did get a chip in the shaft, not sure how that happened as any of my playing buddies will attest I take good care of my equipment.  I just gave my 6 year old ClicGear push cart to a friend yesterday (I have a new one waiting downstairs from winnings) and he couldn't believe how good it looked.  Back to the putter shaft, the black paint layer feels thin, so expect it might not hold up like other finishes.

Pictures below are the view from hole #10 and hole #5 at Birch Creek Golf Course.  We really do get to play in paradise up here in Cache Valley.  If anyone following ever wants to put in a round up here just give me a shout.

Hole10new.jpg.4b53001af2093c46de6dbbe5ac69f0a2.jpgHole5new.jpg.32f31c83d779464487e8a51ceb07898a.jpg

Live Life...oh and golf a lot!

In the Bag:

Driver & 3 Wood: Titleist TSi3                Hybrids: Callaway Paradym and Ping

Irons: Mizuno 225 Pro  (5-PW)               Wedges: Taylormade MG4 50*, Taylormade Hi-Toe 56*, Ping Glide 4.0 60* (Vokeys are resting downstairs right now 😁

Putter: Alternate between Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2 and Scotty Cameron Phantom 12.5

Nice course!

Odd about the location of the chip. I'll be keeping an eye put on my shafts other than close to the heads now.

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

12 hours ago, ZJeb67 said:

5June24 update
Got some quick lunch swings in.  
20240605_122009.jpg.8fca19562c989d22cfb2f62d7c137e09.jpg

Smash factor is improving.  How 'bout that practice stuff anyway?

20240605_122030.jpg.272bea803689045022d832b42b790e2f.jpg

And the improve smash factor sure helps improve the distance.

5June24.png.9ee02c4c7f75ebabfcdc4bcb650d3630.png

top data is the Stix Compete driver.  Lower numbers are for the Kirkland comparison.
Stix is looking and feeling pretty, pretty, pretty good today.

Wow!  Numbers creeping in close together in comparison.  Thanks for posting the graph!!!

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Played 9 today, due to having eye appointment afterwards 

Played with a buddy who mostly hits from the tips. (And he can smash that ball!)

Can't really say I beat him, but I shot a 44 to his 46. Most of our drives ended up in the same vicinity though, within a few yards. (I played 2 tees up from him)

I was very happy with my fairway and wedges today! Had 3, 3putts, but they were mainly because I landed or rolled on the highside of the pins 

Stix Driver was just okay, but I brought my 910D along for a comparison. I was easily 10-15 yards longer, and path control/dispersion was definitely tighter with the titleist driver!

I also bought a dual levelier mic setup for the phone, this was also a round to test that out. This is new to me TECH. I APOLOGIZE ahead of time, please excuse the horrible feedback and noise.

I'm going to be using only 1 mic though from now on, as you could hear the noise from my tees and ball in my pocket. Lol. I was attempting to get my voice and set the other to catch the club an ball impact sounds. Also realized there is a distance capacity I reached frequently in post round editings. so again, APOLOGIES!!!

8 hours ago, Rob Person said:

Nice course!

Odd about the location of the chip. I'll be keeping an eye put on my shafts other than close to the heads now.

Yes, still can't figure out how it got chipped.  I am liking these clubs as I get more comfortable playing them.  Our Men's has a US Open tournament next Friday so I'm going to play STIX exclusively.  Test them out for a full 18 holes!

In the Bag:

Driver & 3 Wood: Titleist TSi3                Hybrids: Callaway Paradym and Ping

Irons: Mizuno 225 Pro  (5-PW)               Wedges: Taylormade MG4 50*, Taylormade Hi-Toe 56*, Ping Glide 4.0 60* (Vokeys are resting downstairs right now 😁

Putter: Alternate between Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2 and Scotty Cameron Phantom 12.5

6 hours ago, Rob Person said:

Stix Driver was just okay, but I brought my 910D along for a comparison. I was easily 10-15 yards longer, and path control/dispersion was definitely tighter with the titleist driver!

What do you attribute the big difference in distance and dispersion to? The 910D is definitely older tech for sure (I had one for a season and loved it, BTW), is it something where the 910D was adjusted better for your swing, did it feel different/better...? 

In my Big Max hybrid bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:wilson_staff_small: D200 6i-GW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:maxfli: Tour S

13 hours ago, russtopherb said:

What do you attribute the big difference in distance and dispersion to? The 910D is definitely older tech for sure (I had one for a season and loved it, BTW), is it something where the 910D was adjusted better for your swing, did it feel different/better...? 

Yes, I have the 910D adjusted. I have a copy of the adjustment chart, and took a few sessions to dial it in to my needs. The stix bag sets only have a 10.5⁰ driver,  no adjustments. 

9 hours ago, Rob Person said:

Yes, I have the 910D adjusted. I have a copy of the adjustment chart, and took a few sessions to dial it in to my needs. The stix bag sets only have a 10.5⁰ driver,  no adjustments. 

If the 910D is adjusted to compensate for ballflight/loft, I can definitely see why the Stix driver might be lagging behind. 

1 minute ago, russtopherb said:

If the 910D is adjusted to compensate for ballflight/loft, I can definitely see why the Stix driver might be lagging behind. 

On the swings that actually do get hit well, the Stix driver definitely performs well enough.  Still short 10-20 yards for me though.  I have had 2 different friends hit it for a couple drives. They have 120+ swimg speeds and also play fixed head drivers. The results were pretty close to their normal drives.

1 minute ago, Rob Person said:

On the swings that actually do get hit well, the Stix driver definitely performs well enough.  Still short 10-20 yards for me though.  I have had 2 different friends hit it for a couple drives. They have 120+ swimg speeds and also play fixed head drivers. The results were pretty close to their normal drives.

I think this makes a great point about the value an adjustable head brings to a lot of amateur golfers to help them compensate or improve launch conditions based on their swing. Definitely good feedback!

On 6/5/2024 at 9:35 PM, climberboy2000 said:

Happy Wednesday,

Yesterday I played my Men's round with the STIX steel/stiff clubs.  Played much better as I'm dialing in distances (and having to adapt a little with no 5 iron).  Shot a 40, with a double on #1 (but that was all my fault).  Too rushed on the first hole and no warmup.  Clubs continue to feel great.  Like I've said in previous posts I like the head weight and how the ball comes off the face, especially in the rough.  Getting used to the putter and it also has a good balance to it (see videos below).  The putter did get a chip in the shaft, not sure how that happened as any of my playing buddies will attest I take good care of my equipment.  I just gave my 6 year old ClicGear push cart to a friend yesterday (I have a new one waiting downstairs from winnings) and he couldn't believe how good it looked.  Back to the putter shaft, the black paint layer feels thin, so expect it might not hold up like other finishes.

Pictures below are the view from hole #10 and hole #5 at Birch Creek Golf Course.  We really do get to play in paradise up here in Cache Valley.  If anyone following ever wants to put in a round up here just give me a shout.

Hole10new.jpg.4b53001af2093c46de6dbbe5ac69f0a2.jpgHole5new.jpg.32f31c83d779464487e8a51ceb07898a.jpg

Nice Setup there, course looks in great shape. How are you adapting to the Stix. any set backs or performance issue compared to your other clubs?

Jeff "PUTSO" Pillar

buckpillar@gmail.com

10 June - hit the Stix Compete driver at a trackman bay in a big box golf store. Numbers match my outdoor findings. 

1000004428.jpg.4e5193a73e0c1ed8b3c1177161edb5da.jpg

1000004430.jpg.ccbdfa67d505ebe401f4ef87902a1210.jpg

Driver/3H :callaway-small: Mavrik 22
5H/SW: :callaway-small:Edge 
5-PW: :macgregor-small: MT-86 OS
56/60: Kirkland Signature 
Putter: :odyssey-small: White Hot Pro

Played a tournament today, and have to say I even impressed a 5hcp golfer on the team.  I will actually quote him after hitting the 6i. "I need more info on these!"

He spanked his ball 200 yards with it and landed 4' from the pin. 

He tried the driver and got 275 with it, but said it was too whippy for him.

On Friday I will for the first time be venturing in an unknown for me.

I booked a sim bay at Dicks sporting goods for an hour, to get some hard data numbers on these, and my stats too.

They said I can record it, as they don't have a way to save and print the screen results. 

On 6/7/2024 at 7:50 AM, buckpillar said:

Nice Setup there, course looks in great shape. How are you adapting to the Stix. any set backs or performance issue compared to your other clubs?

I've really gotten used to the STIX clubs and I'm now using them exclusively indoors and outdoors right now.  I feel that I'm hitting them just as well as my regular set for the most part.  Haven't really figured out the 3 wood, definitely doesn't feel as good as my Titleist TSi 3 wood.  Don't feel like I'm getting the distance or accuracy with it.  The 4H has a good feel to it and playing it well.  And I will have to say that even though at first I was wondering about the putter, I like the weight and feel of it now.  I took a buddy to the SIM for lunch yesterday and we both played with the STIX clubs.  He even commented that he likes the feel of the putter.  I have a Men's round this afternoon and then a Men's "US Open" tournament on Friday (that will be my first full 18 holes with the STIX clubs).  Let's hope they win me some $$ on Friday.

Edited by climberboy2000

In the Bag:

Got 18 in after gc duties today. I have really begun to connect with these irons! Twice today I had a 145 yard pin shot, twice I overshot the green... with my 8i !!! Usually my 7i is my 145 club. 56⁰ on 75 yard approach , sticking the green inside 4 feet.

Downside today was my putting.  Just couldn't get it to align well for me for some reason. Missed several very makeable putts  😟  ended up with a 44/45. 

Driver is still 50/50 for me. When I hit it pure, I am either baby fades or baby draws out to 220 ish. Longest today was about 240 with a downhill roll. But when I don't hit it well. It's hooker city!!!

I do miss my titleist, but am committed to this.

I actually clocked my 3 wood off the deck about 210 today though ( it was sitting high in the rough)

Friday is booked sim bay for numbers. Not sure if I should be excited or worried what they say.

15 hours ago, Rob Person said:

Got 18 in after gc duties today. I have really begun to connect with these irons! Twice today I had a 145 yard pin shot, twice I overshot the green... with my 8i !!! Usually my 7i is my 145 club. 56⁰ on 75 yard approach , sticking the green inside 4 feet.

Downside today was my putting.  Just couldn't get it to align well for me for some reason. Missed several very makeable putts  😟  ended up with a 44/45. 

Driver is still 50/50 for me. When I hit it pure, I am either baby fades or baby draws out to 220 ish. Longest today was about 240 with a downhill roll. But when I don't hit it well. It's hooker city!!!

I do miss my titleist, but am committed to this.

I actually clocked my 3 wood off the deck about 210 today though ( it was sitting high in the rough)

Friday is booked sim bay for numbers. Not sure if I should be excited or worried what they say.

I was also able to get in 9 today for Men's.  I am really connecting with the Driver.  Most of my drives yesterday were right down the middle.  On hole #12 there is a dip in the fairway out about 300, and I've never hit it there (still haven't), but I was on top, so figured at least 275 yards.  Then hole #15 had another strip down the middle that only left me 100 yards in.  Irons still feel great.  I was 67% GIR yesterday, although (other than my 4 foot birdie putt on #10) I kept leaving myself long putts across the entire green.

I really would recommend this set to anyone who doesn't want to drop a mint on clubs.  It's a solid set of clubs that will perform well and still leave you enough to splurge on some Callaway Chrome Tour balls (ok, I tested these as well and I'm a little biased).

On to a scramble tomorrow and a Men's 18 hole tournament Friday...fun week after a weekend of no sleep running a Ragnar through the mountains!

Enjoy your week!

In the Bag:

11 minutes ago, climberboy2000 said:

I was also able to get in 9 today for Men's.  I am really connecting with the Driver.  Most of my drives yesterday were right down the middle.  On hole #12 there is a dip in the fairway out about 300, and I've never hit it there (still haven't), but I was on top, so figured at least 275 yards.  Then hole #15 had another strip down the middle that only left me 100 yards in.  Irons still feel great.  I was 67% GIR yesterday, although (other than my 4 foot birdie putt on #10) I kept leaving myself long putts across the entire green.

I really would recommend this set to anyone who doesn't want to drop a mint on clubs.  It's a solid set of clubs that will perform well and still leave you enough to splurge on some Callaway Chrome Tour balls (ok, I tested these as well and I'm a little biased).

On to a scramble tomorrow and a Men's 18 hole tournament Friday...fun week after a weekend of no sleep running a Ragnar through the mountains!

Enjoy your week!

100% agree on trying these out! And if you look through the website, they have some 25-60% off used sets listed quite a bit!

https://stix.golf/collections/outlet?_gl=1*fboygj*_up*MQ..&gclid=CjwKCAjwjqWzBhAqEiwAQmtgT-CKmxA3iu5B8ZyFicT-kvOqZ2nRBn4N63yGGM5JqVJo3YC9x0Go0hoCkL8QAvD_BwE

I may have missed this in the testing so far, but have any of the testers gone back to their putter from outside of the Stix set or have you remained in full test mode with every club that was offered? 

WITB

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Qi10 Max

Hybrid: 🐏 FX Max 5h

5i-9i: 🐏 FX Max 10

Wedges: :titleist-small: 48°, 52°, 56°

Putter:  :mizuno-small: M.Craft Type VI

Ball: :odin:

3 hours ago, Michael.Sandoval33 said:

I may have missed this in the testing so far, but have any of the testers gone back to their putter from outside of the Stix set or have you remained in full test mode with every club that was offered? 

Full test mode!  I did a comparison in the beginning between clubs, and will offer another at the end. Every time I play, the more these grow on me. The biggest compliment so far is credited to the low end of the bag, even the Putter!

15 hours ago, Michael.Sandoval33 said:

I've done some comparisons with the Driver and irons, but not the putter yet.  Next week I'll find some time to take both to the practice green and see if I feel any difference.  Putting can be a little subjective as some days you putt well and others you don't 🙂 But overall I like the weight and feel of the STIX putter and feel that I'm putting just as well as I would with my either of my Scotty's (Phantom 12.5 and Super Select 2.0).

In the Bag:

Well that was fun!!!  Went through my whole bag with Stix Perform series clubs at a Dicks sporting goods store today.

Was scheduled for 45 minutes,  ended up going over double that time.

I started with a few warm up shots with one of their demos, a 7i (Ai-Smoke). 

Working from my 60⁰ all the way back to the Driver.  He only had the long tee for the driver swings,  so I was scooping under the ball more than i would prefer.

Session was supposed to be 45 minutes.  He let me setup my phone to record the screen, since it wasn't a booked fitting.  He also said he couldn't give me any printouts since I wasn't going to be entered into the system. He suggested I just call out the club numbers as I was pulling them out of the bag, to help me remember later.  I also had to use my own balls.

For the majority I used a yellow prov1, but also used a Bridgestone Tour B XS as well. Unfortunately I did not remember to say it out loud that I recall.  😕 

When I was done, he wanted me to swing a few demo clubs on screen to see the difference between mine and the AI-Smoke, QI10, and Cleveland XL clubs.  All were 60 or 65g regular flex shafts.  Boy did they feel heavy compared to the stix clubs! 

I was already pretty tired from the session, (which is evident on the driver and 3w portions)

To note: I really did not like hitting off the mat compared to real turf. Real grass will let you know when you strike it badly.  Off the mat was definitely more forgiving on mishits!

I only have  about 90 minutes of video to sort through amd edit. So it may be a few days to accomplish that and post it.

Hello on the evening of Round 2 of the US Open carnage.  At least that's how it felt for my Men's US Open round this morning.  But my carnage was the fact that the tree branches kept jumping in the way of my ball!

For those in the Utah north area if you get a chance to come play Birch Creek Golf Course, do so!  The course is in excellent shape, with the greens rolling pure and fast, and the pins placements today made you think twice about your landing area.  Greens were double cut and rolled this morning so hopefully the pictures below give you an indication of how good they are.  Birch Creek is really one of the best public courses in Utah.

I played my round with STIX today and each time I play I like these clubs more and more.  I'm hitting the driver well for the most part.  But I'd have to say that I'd put the wedges and irons up against just about any.  My first drive went on a big arc out right, but then I pulled out a Pitching wedge and put it right over a big tree and bunker to within 2 feet of the pin, which was just 7 feet from the bunker.  My playing partner couldn't believe I actually got it over the tree, much less that close.  The ball really pops off these irons.  I had a number of iron shots from 80-120 that I dialed in with the STIX clubs today.

On #17 our tee box was on top due to working on lower tee box, so about 210 out.  Pulled out the hybrid and put it around 8-10 feet from the pin.  We'll see if that holds as closest to the pin today.  The hybrid is another club in this set that I really love.  It comes off the face with a nice pop and I've been hitting it 210-220.  In fact, I was in the rough on one hole and had about 195 to the green, but hit it so well that I was to the side and 30 yards beyond the hole.

The only club I'd trade out of this set is the 3 wood.  Just can't seem to find my groove with it.  STIX needs to give you the option of a different loft of hybrid to replace the 3 wood.  Maybe a 19 degree hybrid in it's place and this set would be perfect.  As I'd put the wedges up against any of the name brands (and I've played them all).  Whether it's the fairway or rough, the wedges have a great weight and feel to them.

Have fun watching the next two days...should be interesting as Scottie has busted a lot of our pools!

17greenshot1new.jpg.27223c761954f7b5af163ce6d241e462.jpg

17greenshotnew.jpg.9593a21e0311b447ace013f3554c3766.jpg

17greenclosesttopinnew.jpg.5b909bc06f4d0674a7276d0496ac28a1.jpg

In the Bag:

Testers, Do the Stix have stronger lofts than your current clubs and how is the turf interactions? Do they tend to dig? Do the irons have a sharp leading edge?

Jeff "PUTSO" Pillar

buckpillar@gmail.com

9 hours ago, buckpillar said:

Testers, Do the Stix have stronger lofts than your current clubs and how is the turf interactions? Do they tend to dig? Do the irons have a sharp leading edge?

LOFTS- Just from side by side comparison,  they are ever so slightly different. I missed my opportunity yesterday to have them checked while at Dicks sporting goods,  only because I left my Foremost clubs at home (doh!)

Turf Interaction- for some reason I have been really successful picking the ball out of the fairways. Very little divots, and most cases just scuffing the surface grass.  Off the Tee Box I have medium size divots, but mostly because of the loft of the longer clubs.

On occasion I did purposefully dig the club down for when I needed a high spin wedge shot, and it cut through the ground smoothly and without any resistance. I have yet to cut a Beaver tail out of the ground though. Not sure I could if I needed to.

I would definitely say the leading edge has a sharpness to them on the perform series. Definitely allows me to have a cleaner and crisper contact at impact.

How long they remain that way is unknown, but I've shown no signs of wear. 

15 minutes ago, Rob Person said:

LOFTS- Just from side by side comparison,  they are ever so slightly different. I missed my opportunity yesterday to have them checked while at Dicks sporting goods,  only because I left my Foremost clubs at home (doh!)

Turf Interaction- for some reason I have been really successful picking the ball out of the fairways. Very little divots, and most cases just scuffing the surface grass.  Off the Tee Box I have medium size divots, but mostly because of the loft of the longer clubs.

On occasion I did purposefully dig the club down for when I needed a high spin wedge shot, and it cut through the ground smoothly and without any resistance. I have yet to cut a Beaver tail out of the ground though. Not sure I could if I needed to.

I would definitely say the leading edge has a sharpness to them on the perform series. Definitely allows me to have a cleaner and crisper contact at impact.

How long they remain that way is unknown, but I've shown no signs of wear. 

That's some good information right there with your interactions with the clubs.

Jeff "PUTSO" Pillar

buckpillar@gmail.com

12 hours ago, buckpillar said:

@buckpillar  I'm only testing the Stix Compete Driver.  Loft is right in line with other drivers.

More driving range testing
20240615_100927.jpg.5c8ffd4ea544fdc706f1d9e0735fb541.jpg

this is the 2nd range session comparing the Stix Compete driver, Kirkland Signature and Callaway Mavrik. 
20240615_105441.jpg.69289ac5d4b7adb88890e00cc7a5051d.jpg

Distance and dispersion for all three drivers is right about how I usually hit
20240615_122157.jpg.79efd87c10cc64512712123ba6300d50.jpg

Used the SwingCaddie SC4 to get numbers as well.
Stix was right in the middle for carry and total yards.
My swing speed was down a bit today as I'm usually in the 100-105 range.
DRange.png.028c51720981dfd986bfec095bc18042.png

20240615_104419.jpg.674258463137489c3dcd3de7351be57f.jpg

All in all a good range day.  Much consistency across all drivers.

Happy Saturday! 

I've got a bit of data to share. I recently purchased a launch monitor and took it to the range yesterday to get some comparisons between current clubs and STIX clubs. Still learning how to use it so wasn't able to test everything I wanted, but here are some screenshots comparing my current driver (TM Stealth 2+ with stiff Vents Blue TR Velocore shaft). I've still got quite a bit of work to do with driving the ball, but I think this can give some insight in to the differences and similarities I was finding between these two clubs. 

45 total shots counted, 1 outlier removed for each. Turquoise "D" is the STIX driver and purple "D" is my current driver.  

IMG_7799.PNG.bdc47ad1cc955098eea9db7060eab8d2.PNG

IMG_7796.PNG.a523715f0ed249f06f2b1ac9e139d537.PNG

IMG_7801.PNG.058b22a3d3b451e67cbca7507da33d24.PNG

IMG_7807.PNG.a459b2a700d7a0c6a869acb341c9f343.PNG

IMG_7789.JPG.4ce66b703a2bc6a8a23546fcef0288cc.JPG

IMG_7794.PNG.54aa1065b206a7cd5fd00ac73fd9eaf1.PNG

IMG_7790.PNG.3555a15d2fb45c4d840913e391567881.PNG

IMG_7795.PNG.79a6ea5bd430779a51c9c184cfae9798.PNG

IMG_7800.PNG.ca67382e4a81a577a594cce4f8cf4fd8.PNG

IMG_7806.PNG.c2ca41e4435f9b420ce3ad12bd4f6595.PNG

Based on this, you can see some of what I'm seeing between these clubs. 

The STIX driver had the shorter average, but I also hit my longest drive with it. It also had the shortest shot overall. Smash factor and ball speed were faster with my gamer though my swing speed was slightly lower. I would guess this is likely due to the softer shaft whipping through a but more. My club speed isn't very high, but it definitely whips the STIX shaft. 

My dispersion of my gamer seems a but tighter, but not by much. I had more left misses with the STIX driver and more "straight" drives with my gamer. You'll also see some difference in launch angle. My current driver is a bit lower lofted than the STIX, so this could be a contributing factor. 

I plan to get some more info comparing the irons, woods, and wedges as well.

Of course, if anyone has any specific questions, thoughts, etc., please let me know. 

Happy Father's Day tomorrow for all of the fathers out there!

IMG_7805.PNG

IMG_7804.PNG

IMG_7803.PNG

IMG_7802.JPG

IMG_7793.PNG

IMG_7797.PNG

IMG_7798.PNG

IMG_7792.JPG

Golfing for fun. 

18 hours ago, buckpillar said:

Lofts of the STIX Play Series are 1-2 degrees stronger than my current gamers. I use Titleist t300. I haven’t seen any additional digging and the leading edge doesn’t seem any more sharp than other similar irons. 

Golfing for fun. 

Another great 9 holes with the Stix perform graphite clubs!

I am thoroughly enjoying everything these clubs are able to do.

I wish I had better consistency with the driver though.  I have setup the exact same way every time. My swing amd contact is fairly consistent everytime as well. For some reason though,  the path is not. I sprayed my drives all over the place today.

In fact, I'm hitting the 3w more consistently than ever off the tee, and am only 15-20 yards shorter off the tee than the driver. But dispersion is tighter and more controllable.