Shot Scope Live Q&A 4pm EST! Join Here! ×

New Pure Grips

Just switched out all 13 grips with Pure grips. I was intrigued by the air method for installing grips so gave it a go. I also liked the color options that they had and decided to go with a different color for each one since they have as many options.

Shout out to the MGS community for all the tips on choosing an air compressor plus many more tips on the process. This was my first go at regripping myself, so you guys are awesome, thanks.

IMG_1839.JPGIMG_1838.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:cleveland-small: Launcher HB Driver 10.5* | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 5W | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 3H and 4H | :cleveland-small: Launcher CBX Irons 5-PW | :cleveland-small: CBX Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* | :cleveland-small: TFI 2135 Cero Putter | :srixon-small: Q Star Balls

Good looking setup, nice work!

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Very colorful. Was there plan for which club got which color?

I had 3 "neon" colors and 3 wedges so that was a logical fit. My hybrid has an all black head so went with a black grip on that one to keep it all business. Used a blue grip on the driver because it has a blue shaft. The rest went in the irons in no particular order.

:cleveland-small: Launcher HB Driver 10.5* | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 5W | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 3H and 4H | :cleveland-small: Launcher CBX Irons 5-PW | :cleveland-small: CBX Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* | :cleveland-small: TFI 2135 Cero Putter | :srixon-small: Q Star Balls

I kind of like the idea of a different color for each club.

Hopefully will save me from those few times I pull the wrong club out by accident and end up a little short or long.

Archived