Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Lane Creek - Georgia Get Togethers!

ole gray

Sounds great to me. About how long of drive from the course to ATL?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Less than 2 hours, including clean up time. 

Driver -  :callaway-small:   Rogue ST Max
Woods - :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -   :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                       

Wedges - :cleveland-small:  Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                               

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2
Rangefinder - :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX-10 Slope
Ball -  :vice: Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                           

Bag -  :tour-edge: Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Less than 2 hours, including clean up time.

Sounds perfect.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Sept 30 is the UT game, I'm in.

So it's cool for me to break out Rocky Top on my playlist on the first tee

Have you ever been tarred and feathered?

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Bill, I'm not sure that is harsh enough   :P

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

Bill, I'm not sure that is harsh enough   :P

We'll paint in orange with a big white T on his chest and run him through the UGA campus.  They'll handle him from there.  ;) 

Myself, KellyBo, and Richard are playing tomorrow at 10:32.  Anyone interested in the last spot?

Cleveland

We'll paint in orange with a big white T on his chest and run him through the UGA campus.  They'll handle him from there.  ;) 

Myself, KellyBo, and Richard are playing tomorrow at 10:32.  Anyone interested in the last spot?

Ok. No Rocky Top

See you there!  

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

Heading out in about 20 minutes.  

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

Terrible ball striking day for me HOWEVER, enjoyed DawgDaddy, KellyBo, and my good friend Richard from Dick's today.    Hopefully we will have many more fun rounds together!

Cleveland

It was a fun day, great seeing everyone.  One thing that  crossed my mind on the way home.  Each of us had at least one birdie so that makes it a pretty good golf day too.  See y'all soon. 

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

Keep this thread kickin for the next 45 days or so, I'm looking forward to getting down there and playing some Georgia golf with some good ole boys!!

Keep this thread kickin for the next 45 days or so, I'm looking forward to getting down there and playing some Georgia golf with some good ole boys!!

Hell yea!

It's gonna be a good old time guaranteed! 🏌️⛳️

Cleveland

• 2 weeks later...

Just throwing this out there, the 30th is Lynne's birthday.  She already knows I will be spending the largest part of my day with my buddies Rob and Bill.  I am excited to see Rob again, it has been too long.   Maybe Kelly could tee it up with us to make the 4 some?  

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

Just throwing this out there, the 30th is Lynne's birthday. She already knows I will be spending the largest part of my day with my buddies Rob and Bill. I am excited to see Rob again, it has been too long. Maybe Kelly could tee it up with us to make the 4 some?

I'll certainly ask her and no doubt she would enjoy it . Tell Lynne she is more than welcome to come up and ride along with us.

Cleveland

Just throwing this out there, the 30th is Lynne's birthday.  She already knows I will be spending the largest part of my day with my buddies Rob and Bill.  I am excited to see Rob again, it has been too long.   Maybe Kelly could tee it up with us to make the 4 some?  

Please tell her Happy Birthday from me, and thanks for letting you come out to get the round in.  Yep, it has been a long time, 3 years, I believe.     How long of drive is it for you?  Maybe you can get back in time to take her to a nice dinner!!

I'll certainly ask her and no doubt she would enjoy it . Tell Lynne she is more than welcome to come up and ride along with us.

That would be awesome!!  Is it wrong, that'd I'd be looking more forward to teeing it up with the legend KellyBo than with Ole Gray....LOL    No offense buddy, it'll be great no matter what. 

Please tell her Happy Birthday from me, and thanks for letting you come out to get the round in. Yep, it has been a long time, 3 years, I believe. How long of drive is it for you? Maybe you can get back in time to take her to a nice dinner!!

That would be awesome!! Is it wrong, that'd I'd be looking more forward to teeing it up with the legend KellyBo than with Ole Gray....LOL No offense buddy, it'll be great no matter what.

LOL I'll shed a few tears in my beers however I'll survive

Cleveland

KellyBo said she will be joining us so let's get ready to have some fun!

Cleveland

That's fantastic!!!   What a great day it's going to be with 3 super people!! 

Awesome!

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

Unfortunately DawgDaddy has to pull out of this round due to a previous commitment he forgot about.  It's ok buddy as being in that 70 year old bracket does that to your memory. :D Anyways we have a spot open if someone is up to joining myself, KellyBo, & Carolina Golfer 2. September 30th at Lane Creek where the birdies run deep. ;) 

Cleveland

Unfortunately DawgDaddy has to pull out of this round due to a previous commitment he forgot about.  It's ok buddy as being in that 70 year old bracket does that to your memory. :D Anyways we have a spot open if someone is up to joining myself, KellyBo, & Carolina Golfer 2. September 30th at Lane Creek where the birdies run deep. ;)

The worse part of forgetting this is it is a tournament I play every year (20+) and I had already paid.  I thought it was the 3rd week in Sept but nope, it is the 4th so I am a big dummy!   Y'all have fun and know that I wish it had been that I could be there.  

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

Bumping this up as we need a third player for September 30th.  My wife & I along with Carolina Golfer 2 will be having a blast so join us!

Cleveland

Bumping this up as we need a third player for September 30th. My wife & I along with North Carolina 2 will be having a blast so join us!

OG. Any chance you think Josh Miller could/want to play. Are you in touch with him at all. How far is he from you.

I'd love it if he could make it. If your not in touch with him. I can reaxh out to him on IG or his other internet home.

OG. Any chance you think Josh Miller could/want to play. Are you in touch with him at all. How far is he from you.

I'd love it if he could make it. If your not in touch with him. I can reaxh out to him on IG or his other internet home.

Good idea! Yea I'll give Josh aka MillerTime a call and see if he's good with September 30th..

He lives about 1.5 hours away so easy drive up for him

Cleveland

Good idea! Yea I'll give Josh aka MillerTime a call and see if he's good with September 30th..

He lives about 1.5 hours away so easy drive up for him

Cool!! Now tell him, just because he won a National Championship, I don't want him BigTiming us and saying he can't make it. LOL!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool!! Now tell him, just because he won a National Championship, I don't want him BigTiming us and saying he can't make it. LOL!!

I'll tell him you want his autograph and that will pump em up... ;) 

Cleveland

I'll call him after my golf round this morning and let's hope Auburn is not playing early that day because he will not make it.   He's a big War Bird fan.

Cleveland

I'll call him after my golf round this morning and let's hope Auburn is not playing early that day because he will not make it. He's a big War Bird fan.

LOL I figured it might come down to the football schedule. I know how you SEC boys are!!

Ok CG2 I'm waiting on Josh to call me back 🏌️⛳️

Cleveland

Archived