JBones

OFFICIAL FORUM MEMBER REVIEW - MIZUNO JPX 900 IRONS

Our Sponsors

Just curious, when are the Stage 2s going to be posted? Seems like it's been awhile since anything has shown-up here.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I think most of them are ready or close to ready to go up. Just waiting on some final words from the MOD staff.

If there is anything specific you want to know, I'd be happy to answer if I can. I've tried to update a bit here and there on different thoughts after some rounds in advance of my stage two.

But I know as a forum member. I always enjoy getting the full in detail run down that the stage twos bring.

I'm confident all of ours will be filled with good feedback

• Like 1

Getting my face bit sidelined me for a month, so a lot of the stuff I wanted to try to do like gap testing and such, didn't get done. I'm going to get another round in Saturday, then I'll be ready to pour it all out on the paper for everyone to read.

• Like 2

Getting my face bit sidelined me for a month, so a lot of the stuff I wanted to try to do like gap testing and such, didn't get done. I'm going to get another round in Saturday, then I'll be ready to pour it all out on the paper for everyone to read.

My dog bit my face, is one of the greatest excuses, I've heard  :D    Just kidding buddy, glad you healed up ok and are back out there. 

• Like 3

I know I said I was going to have my stage 2 up this week, but it's going to be a little while longer. I sprained my wrist (it's no bit face) and haven't swung a club in almost a month. Hoping that in a week or two I'll be good to go and I'll be able to put the finishing touches on my review!

• Like 1

I know I said I was going to have my stage 2 up this week, but it's going to be a little while longer. I sprained my wrist (it's no bit face) and haven't swung a club in almost a month. Hoping that in a week or two I'll be good to go and I'll be able to put the finishing touches on my review!

Heal up there buddy.

I tried to get some LM numbers on Saturday head to head with my 718. But the SC200 decided to act funky. So I'll try again one day this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heal up there buddy.

I tried to get some LM numbers on Saturday head to head with my 718. But the SC200 decided to act funky. So I'll try again one day this week.

It absolutely sucks. Wrist is at least feeling better for normal usage and I can actually grip a club without pain now, but I took some light swings today and it still can't hold up to the transition from back swing to down swing.
  • Like 1

The worst part about the reviews is the waiting period for the next stage to be up. I enjoy reading what everyone thinks about the clubs compared to what they have been using.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 3

It absolutely sucks. Wrist is at least feeling better for normal usage and I can actually grip a club without pain now, but I took some light swings today and it still can't hold up to the transition from back swing to down swing.

I'm imagining that scene from Mighty Ducks where that Emilio Estevez makes the kid hold the hockey stick and then turn it, and then drops it because he can't rotate his wrist and everyone does the FeelsBadMan face. Get well soon brother!

• Like 2

The worst part about the reviews is the waiting period for the next stage to be up. I enjoy reading what everyone thinks about the clubs compared to what they have been using.

Coming to a 🖥️ near you very soon...trust us

• Like 1

I know they are I'm just being impatient.

Trust me. I know, that's how I felt waiting for the Epic and a couple other reviews!

• Like 1

Any chance the mods can get the Stages “linked” so when we come to the first page we can just “tap” on Stage 2 instead of having to scroll?

• Like 1

Any chance the mods can get the Stages “linked” so when we come to the first page we can just “tap” on Stage 2 instead of having to scroll?

I like that idea

Hi, im new here and just got fitted for the 900 forged and wanted to read the reviews but this is very difficult to figure out what is what with this format. I can't find the review for the 900 forged.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Hi, im new here and just got fitted for the 900 forged and wanted to read the reviews but this is very difficult to figure out what is what with this format. I can't find the review for the 900 forged.

The first page will have the people who are in the review and after the first post there are different stages. Stage 1 is the opening of the box and first impressions and stage 2 are as you go. Each person does their own.

• Like 1

Unfortuntely, our brother who got the Forged got injured :(

Hopefully he can get back to playing soon and get his review up.

• Like 2

Unfortuntely, our brother who got the Forged got injured :(

Hopefully he can get back to playing soon and get his review up.

Well i would love to help him out and do his review for him. Lol

• Like 2

Well i would love to help him out and do his review for him. Lol

Ha. I'm sure he appreciates it. He has played them for a while before the injury. But he has a bit more testing to do within the next week or so.

But fire away with any questions you might have. I know he'll be happy to answer them.

I don't know about the testers but since I bought my hotmetals my scores have dropped from the mid to low ninetys to the mid to low eightys and occasionally into the seventies!!

• Like 1

I don't know about the testers but since I bought my hotmetals my scores have dropped from the mid to low ninetys to the mid to low eightys and occasionally into the seventies!!

15-shot improvement? That's really amazing. How long did it take you to bring your scores down?

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1