Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

Riding vs. Walking

deejaid

Riding vs. Walking  

67 members have voted

1. 1. When allowed, do you prefer riding or walking the course?

• riding
    • walking

I've noticed on all of the golf course website I visit to book a round, none give the option to walk. They all list the price with cart, but if you want a walking rate you actually have to call to get a tee time.

Don't people walk the courses anymore? I live on a course and as I watch groups go by, 90% of men ride, while probably 90% of the women walk.

I usually walk with a pull cart (need to upgrade to a push cart one of these days) as I feel I play much better when I walk. I can think about my next shot as I walk to my ball, not driving back and forth between my ball and my cart partners.

Are you guys walkers or riders?

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

I ride 99% of the time. If I'm playing alone (rarely) I like to walk. I use a pull cart when I do. It's rare that I walk because my home course is so crowded and most of the people playing are just very casual players that are just drinking and having a fun day. Walking when it's like that is a recipe for altercations with people, because they think you are slow because you are walking.

I walk everyday bag strapped to my back. I only use a cart when it is part of the deal. Like Twin Cities Golf events all include cart, or free passes where cart is included. or on the rare occasion my wife wants me home early so I need to speed around. This is my exercise for the week so walking is a big part.  

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 8* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-flex, :ping-small: Anser 8*, Black Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex; :cobra-small: King LTD Pro Orange Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex

FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-Flex :ping-small: Anse14*, Fujikura Speeder 757 US Open Edition , X-Stiff

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4 2 utility Iron, 3-PW, +0.25, 2* Upright, True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP Gun Blue 52* bent to 51*, 56* True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts

:edel-golf-1: E2 35", :wilson_staff_small: 8802 35.5", :ping-small: Scottsdale, Wolverine C 35" :ping-small: Anser Milled, Anser 2 34"

I'd love to walk, but many of our courses don't allow it, including my home course due to the distance between many holes.

I may change my membership at some point because of it. I'd love to walk.

-Justin-

@jdiddyesquire

Driver -    :adams-small: Speedline Super LS 9.5*, Matrix Red Tie 6Q3 X stiff
3 Wood - Tour Edge Exotics CB4 Tou
r 13*, Aldila NV Protopype 80X

Irons -   :taylormade-small:  3-PW rac LT, KBS Tour X
Wedges -   :mizuno-small:
 MP-T4, 50.6, 56.14, 60.5
Putter - Odyssey White Hot Pro Rossie

Bag: Daltrek Carry-Lite Stand Bag

Shoes:   :nike-small: Lunar Swingtip Suede

Ball: Wilson Staff Duo

Depends. Normally I walk most of my rounds, but this season, I've ridden what few rounds I've managed to play. Last year I played 92 rounds, and walked 70 of them.  This year to date, I've played 40 rounds and walked 12. It was fitness thing, but not in the way you think. I've been training for a big race this year, and an 8 mile walk wasn't on the training plan.

Dru - Owner, President & Janitor, Druware Software Designs

RH 13.1 Handicap in soggy Georgia 

WITB
* 1W 10.5* @ PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 3W PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff ) 
* 5W 18* Tailor-made AeroBurner ( Stock Stiff )
* 7W  Sub70 949x ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 5i-PW @ PXG 0211 ( Gen 1 )
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

I frequently walked (more often than riding for sure) up until the time that I moved to Florida.  Frankly I'd either be dead (seriously) or would have to stop playing in the summer if I couldn't ride.  I still do walk some in the cooler seasons of the year particularly if I'm playing 9 holes or when I'm coaching my Middle School golf team (I always walk then).

Sadly there are any number of very good new courses that don't lend themselves to walking all that well mainly because of real estate developments.  My club has a very nice flow 1-8 but then there is a huge gap to get to 9.  13 is almost an island unto itself as are 9,18.  I don't ever see myself walking 18 there - I have walked 9 though.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I walk almost all the time. Exceptions are, during the hottest months of summer, When I play "away" courses, or if the course is layed out where walking is unfriendly. I enjoy walking because.... 1) I play better, and 2) it's decent exercise. I use my 10yo Sun Mountain push cart. I do agree that walking seems to be out of favor anymore. Even at my home club a guest fee includes a cart weather you want one or not. There is not discount if you walk. Cart rentals are a major source of income for golf courses. I don't know the numbers but carts are usually leased and by the time they are beat-up and shot new ones come in. I'd say about 1/2 of my normal Saturday group walks.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I usually walk one round a year and it's the first one when the course opens but doesn't allow carts yet.

I live on the course and have my own cart, so it's just too convenient to hop in the cart and drive up to the course.  All my stuff is in there already and if I a few (or more) adult beverages I can still just drive home.

Plus I'm lazy and would just rather ride.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

I'm a walker, but as all of you have said, some venues just don't allow it.  I think that riding is encouraged because it has to be a money maker for the courses.  I know that some layouts and extreme heat make riding nearly true requirement, but carts must pay for themselves several times over in the course of a season.

<p>In my bag: Ping G LS Tec 9* Tour 65 Stiff, Cobra F8 3-4 wood HZRDUS Yellow 6.0, Calloway 21* X Forged Utility iron (steel stiff), Ping G30 white dot 4-9 Stiff 110 gm KBS tours  Scor 48,52,56,60 Wedges, Nike Method Core MC3</p><p>

I'd love to walk, but many of our courses don't allow it, including my home course due to the distance between many holes.

I may change my membership at some point because of it. I'd love to walk.

I frequently walked (more often than riding for sure) up until the time that I moved to Florida. Frankly I'd either be dead (seriously) or would have to stop playing in the summer if I couldn't ride. I still do walk some in the cooler seasons of the year particularly if I'm playing 9 holes or when I'm coaching my Middle School golf team (I always walk then).

Sadly there are any number of very good new courses that don't lend themselves to walking all that well mainly because of real estate developments. My club has a very nice flow 1-8 but then there is a huge gap to get to 9. 13 is almost an island unto itself as are 9,18. I don't ever see myself walking 18 there - I have walked 9 though.

This is one thing I can't stand. Putting the next tee box 200 yards down a path from the previous green.

I'm glad some of you also mentioned the money making aspect of charging for the cart. I hear so many time it said that carts speed up the pace of play when from my experience, it's exactly the opposite. When people walk directly to their own ball and play "ready golf" rounds are played just as quickly, if not quicker than forcing everyone to use carts.

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

I actually walked a few times this year for the first time since high school!  New baby and the wife wanted to spend time with me...so I bought a carry bag and we would go walk 9-holes once a week...problem solved!

:taylormade-small: M1 10.5* - Tour AD BB-6X
:titelist-small: 10F.d. 13.5* - Graffaloy Bi-Matrix X
:titelist-small: 915Hd 20.5* - Aldila Tour Green
:titelist-small:  T-MB 2-iron - Aldila Tour Green
:titelist-small:  716 AP2 5-PW - KBS C-Taper Lite X
:vokey-small: SM6 50/56 - DG S400

:cameron-small:  Kombi S 35"

If Im playing 9 holes I'll walk but not if Im playing 18.  I work 50-60 hours a week in a factory, so Im on my feet 9-10 hours a day.  Between that and my normal workout routines (running and weight training), I figure that I get enough exercise.

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

Another good thing about walking is that it's really the only way not to freeze when playing in cold weather.  Get in a cart when it's 38 degrees F with a nippy breeze, and riding in a cart is just not gonna work.

<p>In my bag: Ping G LS Tec 9* Tour 65 Stiff, Cobra F8 3-4 wood HZRDUS Yellow 6.0, Calloway 21* X Forged Utility iron (steel stiff), Ping G30 white dot 4-9 Stiff 110 gm KBS tours  Scor 48,52,56,60 Wedges, Nike Method Core MC3</p><p>

I have walked 99% of all rounds that I have ever played, and will continue to do so. I hate the required cart rule, and when I get to a course that has this rule, I either have my partner drive and I will walk with my clubs on the cart, or if I am playing solo, I will take the key from the shop, and then just walk anyway.  I have yet to meet a group in carts that plays faster than me when I walk....  As soon as I can no longer walk and carry, I will find a new hobby...

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

I'd rather walk and more so for health reasons but nobody I play with walks so unless I go myself than I ride. Yes I could walk anyways but I generally just play with my bro and he doesn't have a push cart like me so I get in with him.

DRIVER:   :taylormade-small: Stealth 2, 9* Upright setting, Mitsubishi Kai' Li red, 60g Stiff flex, New grip coming

Woods:   image.png.b032bfa6bceb3d86677e537bac666ed6.png Sim Max 3 Wood, 15*, Fujikura Ventus 6 Blue 65g, Stiff flex, New grip coming

HYBRIDS:   :mizuno-small:    JPX 850 hybrid 19*, UST Proforce V2 85g, Stiff, New grip coming                                  

IRONS:      image.png.e097bd129e11b5c3535389554504a9e8.png    MP-20 HMB 4 iron, Project X LZ 6.5 shaft, Stiff+, Ping Midsize grip

JPX 919 Tour 5i-pw, Project X LZ 6.5 shafts, Stiff+,  Ping Midsize grips

WEDGES:    New Level Golf   50*, 55*, 60* M-Type Wedges with True Temper Elevate Tour X-Stiff flex,                                               New Level Midsize grips

PUTTER:    :ping-small:   Heppler Ketsch 35", Ping PP62 Pistol Grip

BALL:           :titleist-small:     Pro V1 (2021 + 2023 Versions)                                                                              

BAG:       image.png.21a67eec796936e08fafc83a822b0d7f.png  TM19 Select Plus Cart Bag 

Shoes:  Under Armour     HOVR Fade 2 SL Spikeless  Shoes

Tech: :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope golf laser Rangefinder

Frogger Golf Towels, 4 more Yard blue/ yellow golf tees

Walk and if my back allowed I'd carry.

Done 36 in one day on 5 occasions this year in comes and it is tough on the feet - but my waste line approves!

But we don't really get the temperatures or humidity you'd see in much of the states.

Rest in peace long sticks - I'll remember you

TM Burner Superfast 2.0 TP Regular

TM RBZ Stage 2 Fairway 14.5 stiff

Adams Blue Hybrid No. 3 stiff

Adams Super xtdHybrid 21.5 Stiff

Ping G30 4 and 5 Iron - Regular CFS Shaft

Ping i25 6 - PW Regular CFS Shaft

TM Y Groove Gap Wedge

Cleveland CG10 Sand Wedge

PingTR Piper Putter, adjustable shaft, SuperStroke Fatso

Titleist StaDry Cart Bag

Motocaddy S3 Pro Trolley

Foot Joy City, Adidas Boost Boa and Adidas Superstar shoes

Pro V1x in the summer, Titleist Velocity in the winter.

• SPY VIP

or if I am playing solo, I will take the key from the shop, and then just walk anyway. 

You are my new hero :D

Hate to ride btw. Beer is not that heavy and my bag has a big pocket...

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

You are my new hero :D

Hate to ride btw. Beer is not that heavy and my bag has a big pocket...

I figure if I Paid the cart fee, I should be allowed to use it how I see fit...  (Leave it in the parking lot)

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

I would love to be able to walk more especially on my practice rounds. This year I have had ankle problems again and can't walk and play. Even with my ankle braces on my ankles swell up like balloons even riding. My home course we are able to walk and like others have mentioned a lot of the courses here are set up around housing developments and they will not let you walk. I am still riding my tricycle for exercise around the park I live in and I work around the yard at work.I actually had to turn down a trip to Harbour Town because I did not think I could walk all 18 even with a caddy.

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I usually ride, both because almost everyone I play with does.  I'm old enough now, I generally only walk (with a push cart) when the course is fairly open and I'm playing solo.

NOBODY I play with these days walks for more than 9 holes, and most of them don't play more than 9 at a time, regardless of whether they cart, or not.  I love to play with my friend that introduced me to golf a few years ago, but he NEVER plays more than 9 at a time now, but we do "walk together."  We played together twice this year and that's the only time my playing partners walked.

Unless I'm pressed for time, I try to play 18 when I play and I have to play the last half solo more every year, when I play with my "old crowd"... :(

One of the reasons I'm moving back to the local Country Club is the guys usually play a full 18, even though they all cart.

What's In the Bag

Driver - :callaway-small: GBB 

Hybrids  :cleveland-small: Halo XL Halo 18* & :cobra-small: T-Rail 20*

Irons  :cobra-small: T-Rail 2.0

Wedges :ping-small: 60* TS / SCOR 48* 53* 58*

Putter     :scotty-small:

Ball :callaway-logo-1:

Bag Datrek DG Lite  

Another good thing about walking is that it's really the only way not to freeze when playing in cold weather.  Get in a cart when it's 38 degrees F with a nippy breeze, and riding in a cart is just not gonna work.

Unless you have a cart with an enclosure and heater, the only way to keep warm playing in our winters is to walk.  I stay much warmer walking than I do riding in an open cart.  You just learn to dress for it.  We play year round even when it gets below freezing.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I have a sunflower heater and a cart cover.  I'll be warmer in the long run and play a lot of rounds in Sub 40 degree weather.  I"m in MN so if I didn't play then I'd cut out 2 months of my golf season

... I have yet to meet a group in carts that plays faster than me when I walk....  As soon as I can no longer walk and carry, I will find a new hobby...

Twosome playing 9 in 50 minutes.  Two guys and two carts.  I challenge any walker to beat that time.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

There are certain times at the club when they allow you to walk, I think it's after 2 or 3 on the weekends, you are not allowed to walk during peak times on the weekends and holidays, during the week you can walk but again I think you can walk before 8, and after 2, but again during the peak hours of operation you are not allowed, if you decide to leave the cart and walk anyway, you won't make it to the first tee.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Interesting topic. In NJ it was 20 extra bucks for a cart. I never used a cart, unless I was playing with my dad and uncle. That was exactly twice. More often than not I can keep up with carts. Usually that requires teeing off first, getting set up and waiting parallel to the tee. The second the ball was off the club, I took off. If my ball was in the rough, I would basically not care about where the others golf balls were until I found mine. Around the greens I was fast. I've walked in tournaments before where almost everyone has a medical exception allowing them a cart. I've played 18 in a tournament setting with guys who rode the whole time. Makes for a tougher 18 holes, but makes me a tougher competitor.

Now I never walk. Carts are free and I can be about a half hour to full hour faster riding than walking. Plus it's 105 outside and walking is probably on the order of crazy. 

If I got to a place that charged for carts and was a home course, I'd be walking. Walking allows me to enjoy the course more and also give me a chance to relax you can't while you are in a cart. I can check texts, work on stuff and not have to worry about putting a cart in water.

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

• SPY VIP

Does this mean we are walking next Tuesday at Haggin Oaks/McKenzie?  I have my Sun Mountain push cart in my trunk.

You bet it does, though I'll be going Clicgear rather than on the back :)

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

I would say that at least half of the members at my club walk most of the time. I'd say there's 1/4 that mostly ride and 1/4 that always ride.

There are some killer hills but it's doable. It's a bonus when there's a cart in the group that can get you and/or your bag up a few of them.

I prefer walking. I'll prefer it more next year when I'm in better shape. It's also nice to not have to pay the $20 cart fee.

Driver -  :taylormade-small: M1 9.5* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Fairway -   :taylormade-small: M1 5W 19* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Hybrids -   :ping-small: G25 4H 23*

Irons -  :mizuno-small: JPX 850 Forged 4-PW w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Wedges - :mizuno-small: S5 50*07, 54*12, 58*12 w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Putter - Oddyssey Metal-X #7 w/ SuperStroke Pistol GT 2.0

I use the 95Ëš rule......if it's hotter than that I take a cart....otherwise....I'm walking :-))

MENTOR, L4 COACH & TRAINER  FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 8.3  (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, April 2023
:titelist-small: TS3 Driver & 4 Wood Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
:titelist-small: SM8 Wedges

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND BALL
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

I have a sunflower heater and a cart cover.  I'll be warmer in the long run and play a lot of rounds in Sub 40 degree weather.  I"m in MN so if I didn't play then I'd cut out 2 months of my golf season

Twosome playing 9 in 50 minutes.  Two guys and two carts.  I challenge any walker to beat that time.

I do on a regular basis, as a solo walker if I don't have to wait. I generally expect to walk 9 in about 60-75 minutes, and 18 in about 145-190. At my home course, playing 18 means taking a long walk from 4 to 5 and then again from 13 to 14 that connects the 'old' 9 and the 'new' 9, and the new 9 is a LOT hillier, so it goes slower. I have run the cart paths on closed days a few times. That 'new' 9 has 3x the elevation change of the old 9. 

That said, it's great cross training, and I play significantly better when I walk. I find the walk between shots helps me relax and let bad shots go. In a cart, I dwell, and I drink ( I know, you are shocked ). 

Dru - Owner, President & Janitor, Druware Software Designs

RH 13.1 Handicap in soggy Georgia 

WITB
* 1W 10.5* @ PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 3W PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff ) 
* 5W 18* Tailor-made AeroBurner ( Stock Stiff )
* 7W  Sub70 949x ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 5i-PW @ PXG 0211 ( Gen 1 )
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

I use the 95Ëš rule......if it's hotter than that I take a cart....otherwise....I'm walking :-))

95 degrees?  you got use to this weather real quick BK.  My threshold is 80ish

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock