Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Facebook groups are addictive

Big money

Sorry haven’t been very active on here. But I’ve just started experiencing Facebook groups. It’s amazing all the topics they have with the tens of thousands of members. I’m very late to the Facebook craze. But it’s amazing 

Keep it in the short stuff

Sorry haven’t been very active on here. But I’ve just started experiencing Facebook groups. It’s amazing all the topics they have with the tens of thousands of members. I’m very late to the Facebook craze. But it’s amazing 

You will soon notice if it’s a golf page then you have to be a pro to be on the page, if you use iron covers you are a hack, and if you show up to too golf with your own clubs you’re a 20+ handicap. I personally do not like fb groups especially golf ones.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I guess this is sorta like a small good bye.And thanks for your feedback and participation here.You will spend years ingulfed in a new world of Facebook groups.They are fun and as you said super addictive.Any topic you need is available on there with a huge following and endless posts and threads. 

Stop back on here and say hello once in a while.Your going to have a good time for sure and have a ton of catching up 

Keep it in the short stuff

Archived