Sign in to follow this  
Golfspy_CG2

Bridgestone 2019 PGA Show

As requested i met up Adam Rehberg Bridgestones Director of Ball Fitting.  Here he discuses the new e12. All the info straight from the source. 

Adam Rehberg Talks e12

4DA4CF7A-BD6F-421B-B53B-98391381076A.jpeg

• Like 2

Great clip. The e6 was a great ball and was my go to for a long time in cool temps.  I may grab some of these for early spring

• Like 1

Lol. I think a lot of us used to use the E6 as a winter ball.   While the E12 isn’t twice as good as the e6 like Adam said.  It is improved and still at the same price point. 

Adam is a cool guy. Super smart & a good stick as well. Played Cuscowilla in GA with Adam & Barbajo a couple years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MGoBlue100 said:

Adam is a cool guy. Super smart & a good stick as well. Played Cuscowilla in GA with Adam & Barbajo a couple years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Yeah, he's great he and the whole  team were very generous with their time with us the past two days.   We look forward to working with them again in 2019.

FYI, there was a problem with the video loading the first time, so I reloaded it through Youtbue.  It should open much faster for everyone now.

• Like 1