Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Favorite Golf Shirt

TCUfrog

PM is a great brand and quality fit on me. I’ve been buying a lot of Dunning and Straight Down lately.

Taylormade Sim 9.0

Taylormade sim2 13.5

Srixon z irons

SM8 Vijay wedges (54,58)

Odyssey Double Wide putter

Taylormade TP5

IMG_2675.jpeg.2fdf26e0f4c85a50d880bb2e0f463ec9.jpegThis Peter Millar is my current favorite. Love the subtle green in some of the drinks. Peter Millar also has great shoes and blazers. Good company. 

Driver Ping G425

4 wood Tour Edge Exotics CBX

7 wood Ping G400

9 wood Ping G400

5-PW Mizuno Pro 223

50, 52, 58 wedges Mizuno T22

My favorite, in no particular order, are PM, Foot Joy, Vineyard Vines, Rhoback. 

Probably have more FJs than the others but like them all.  Can always find FJ and Vineyard Vines on sale. 

default_callaway-small.jpg.419e1440f5daecba61eb0ba5ea26c6dc.jpg Paradym  9* GD Tour AD IZ 6x

default_callaway-small.jpg.419e1440f5daecba61eb0ba5ea26c6dc.jpg Paradym  3W GD Tour AD IZ 7s

default_callaway-small.jpg.419e1440f5daecba61eb0ba5ea26c6dc.jpg Paradym  5W HZrdus Red 6S 

default_srixon-small.jpg.b5a36c08f761fe837297189b18ed017d.jpg ZX5 4-5 Project X 6.0

default_srixon-small.jpg.b5a36c08f761fe837297189b18ed017d.jpg ZX7 6-PW Project X 6.0

default_taylormade-small.jpg.1b73274841551e76949cc65c63dba7eb.jpg MG4 48* Bent to 50*

default_taylormade-small.jpg.1b73274841551e76949cc65c63dba7eb.jpg MG2 TW Grind 56*

default_titelist-small.jpg.55af804348921dd22fb386a4ce39b299.jpg Vokey SM9 60* K Grind

default_odyssey-small.jpg.0a8151a3dfa7d15b833b2d6859543cb8.jpg AI-One Cruiser Jailbird

default_titelist-small.jpg.55af804348921dd22fb386a4ce39b299.jpg Pro V1

I'm a big fan of William Murray. Stylish, keep you cool, and good at wicking away moisture. 

Puma used to make the lightest, most breathable polos, but they must have changed the blends, because their new polos aren't the same.

As a chronic pain person, I like to wear clothes that make me feel better. I wear Hugs Idea shirts when I'm on the course. I love their designs and their color patterns really pop! I know that I will never get lost in the woods wearing one, lol.

"It's only rock and roll...but I like it." - Mick Jagger

"It is not the will to win that matters-Everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters." - Paul "Bear" Bryant

"If anything is worth doing, it is worth doing with all your heart." - the Buddha

What's in the bag:

Driver Taylormade Qi10 Standard, 3W Callaway RazrFit Extreme, 5W - Cobra Fly Z XL, Wilson D9 4 hybrid, Heat II Single Length Irons 5-SW, Snake Eyes 60' LW

What's on my feet: Squarz/Under Armour Charged Draw 2

Bag Boy Quad XL Push Cart w/Bag Boy CB15 bag

Where I play:  Baja Country Club - Ensenada, Baja Califorinia, Mexico/Bajamar Oceanfront Golf Resort, Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico

• 2 weeks later...

I've recently stumbled upon a small brand named KEA golf. They have some pretty cool designs on their polos. Flashy enough to be seen in the woods when I'm looking for my drive but still classy looking. I picked up a couple shirts from them. Apparently the dudes running it are in the military and they donate a portion of the proceeds to military charities which I'm all about. I'm impressed with the quality for them not banging you in the head price wise. Very light and breathable which helps a ton in this Carolina heat. Worth a look if you're in the market!

• 3 weeks later...

Recently purchased my first shirt, on sale, online from Stitch which was delivered today. It's a bit too small, and now I discover that their sale items can neither be returned nor exchanged. This was not prominently displayed at the time of purchase. I'm also noticing that every shirt they have has all five star reviews with  a single seemingly token 2 or 3 star review. Though very expensive at its original price, it's a nice quality shirt, but I'm suspicious that the reviews they disclose may not include the full spectrum of customer opinions that they've received. Would that be shocking? 

Pins and aces.

Usa palm.

Sunday swagger 

TM Stealth 8. Degree.Ventus blue tr 6x

Tm. Sim 3w. Ventus red tr 6s

Tm. Stealth 5 wood.  Ventus red tr 6s

Callaway Apex Pro 21. 4-pw irons. 

Titliest 50 degree Sm9 gap wedge.

Callaway jaws forged 56 and 60 wedges.

Odyssey Stroke Lab. Big 7 armlock putter

• 4 weeks later...

I personally prefer the Radda line, I've got a plain maroon colour one and I've got the white/green/orange "Gundam" one. Nice pique cotton material, not the shiny "dri-fit" type, and the cut and fit on them is perfect on me. I don't mind UA ones, FJ are way too big though, sizing is all over the show (I need to try their athletic fit instead I think).

"No one has as much luck around the greens as one who practices a lot."