mikeanthony

Anyone Wearing Skechers?

Our Sponsors

I bought a pair at the beginning of the year. First wearing yesterday, and I have to say I may never go back to spike's again. Comfortable, and light.

Sent from my SM-A102U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:titelist-small:                          980F 3 Wood

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

Upswing                   60* wedge

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

I have two pair now and wore the previous pair out. They are all i wear for the last 3-4 years. Very comfortable. Great for walking which i do a lot. But for me, most importantly, they fit. Only a few footjoys will fit me and few other brands in any style fit correctly.

Im a 13 wide and thats the issue in most cases.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DawgDaddy said:

These are the Skechers I am playing golf in these days.  They are light weight, comfortable and spikeless.  I will probably buy the same when these wear out.  Of course I have at least 12 pair of shoes and really should swap them out more than I do, it's just when I find some I like I pretty well wear them out instead of rotating.  lol

SKECHERS GO GOLF ELITE V.3 LX SPIKELESS GOLF SHOES - CHARCOAL/RED ...

I bought these same shoes a few years ago, same color.  I wore them for almost two seasons and they still look good, but the soles are wearing out; grip is not very good anymore when the grass is wet.  I would probably get them again after I wear out my pair of True Linkswear.

I also ordered a pair of Skechers Go Walk Evolution slip-on sneakers from Amazon for walking. $42.  I ordered the same size as my golf shoes (12), but had to exchange them for 11.5.  Very comfortable.

• Like 2

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Finally got my shoes delivered ... and my first impressions right out of the box are very good. Clean lines, classic look with just the right amount of black and aqua/blue to give them a fashionable look. 

One negative is that I do prefer a more low profile and minimalist look with my shoes ... whereas these make me feel as if the bottom of my feet are further from the ground compared to my current Nikes and Adidas. 

The fit is VERY snug, and I’m not saying that in a bad way, I mean that in extremely comfortable way. The shoes hug my feet well and I already know that I can walk 18 or even 36 and my feet would still feet great after doing so. 

See how they hold up on the course and the morning dew here in SC. 

4167B88C-DD32-41A9-A948-16CD0CA78BF7.jpeg

• Like 1

The 🙌🏼

I have a pair that I’ve had for a while...extremely comfortable

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

:cobra-small: King F7+ UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 6F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 6-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:cobra-small: King PuR Wedges 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 3.0 grip

Arccos Generation 1 Sensors on all clubs

Snell MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

I am definitely not a person who usually sticks with one brand of shoes. I started this year with a pair of Ecco, True Linkswear and Sketchers. The True was very comfortable and had decent tread but did not hold up. The Eccos were extremely comfortable but in my mind did not give me the traction I needed as dew sweeper in Massachusetts. The Sketchers have been the best of the bunch as far as traction and are almost as comfortable as the Eccos. My golf game has picked up this year so I wanted more traction so I went with a spiked shoe to complement the Sketchers. I have nothing bad to say about the sketchers. They are comfortable and grip as well as any spineless shoe I have ever used.

• Like 1

Mitchell Heller

All lefty

Titleist TS1 Mitsubishi Diamana Ltd Red 60 Stiff - 4 gm added to head

Titleist TS2 18 degree fairway Mitsubishi Ltd Red 60 Stiff

Titleist TS2 hybrids 21degree, 25 degree, 27 degree Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Black Series Stiff

Titleist T400 7 iron - 43 degree wedge - 2 degrees flat - Aerotech Steel Fiber i95 Regular

Titleist Vogel SM8 wedges - 48/10, 54/12, 60/10 Aerotech Steel Fiber i95 regular

Putter - Bettinardi BB1 71 dare lie, 4 agree loft, 33 inch

Ball - Titleist Pro V1

Forgot to mention the style I have is the Mojo Elite with the sole exactly the same as the picture in Mikeanthony's post

• Like 1

Mitchell Heller

All lefty

Titleist TS1 Mitsubishi Diamana Ltd Red 60 Stiff - 4 gm added to head

Titleist TS2 18 degree fairway Mitsubishi Ltd Red 60 Stiff

Titleist TS2 hybrids 21degree, 25 degree, 27 degree Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Black Series Stiff

Titleist T400 7 iron - 43 degree wedge - 2 degrees flat - Aerotech Steel Fiber i95 Regular

Titleist Vogel SM8 wedges - 48/10, 54/12, 60/10 Aerotech Steel Fiber i95 regular

Putter - Bettinardi BB1 71 dare lie, 4 agree loft, 33 inch

Ball - Titleist Pro V1

On my 3rd pair over the last five seasons. Most comfortable shoes I own. I try to have two pair. One white one chocolate. That way I have options.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Titleist 917D2 10.5

Mizuno JPX EZ 3W, 14U

Cobra Fly-Z Hybrid 18.5

Titleist 816 H1 23

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

IMG_4162.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Titleist 917D2 10.5

Mizuno JPX EZ 3W, 14U

Cobra Fly-Z Hybrid 18.5

Titleist 816 H1 23

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

On 7/24/2020 at 7:59 PM, mikeanthony said:

This is all really good stuff, guys. I appreciate it. Started this thread back on July 12th, the same day I ordered my shoes ... and I STILL haven’t rcvd them as of yet. Current expected delivery date is this Tuesday. 🙄 

I did try a different pair of Skechers while at Dicks earlier in the week. While they weren’t the specific pair I ordered, it was one of their similar GOGOLF premium styles and they def felt really nice, light and snug. I’m a 12.5 and stores rarely, if at all, carry 12.5s in stock. 

I have been playing in my street shoe version for darn near a year now. Most comfortable shoes I have worn period. Like you I have a big foot size 13 wide

Driver Homna  G1- X Stock Homna Regular shaft

4 wood Adams Tight Lies 

20* Hybrid Adams Boxer Ozik Matrix R shaft

24* Hybrid Adams A 10-OS Pro Launch Red R

Irons 5 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW- Macgregor LRA 56* S-400

Putter 1997 Santa Fe rusty as heck

On 7/25/2020 at 9:18 PM, JDHolmes said:

I have two pair now and wore the previous pair out. They are all i wear for the last 3-4 years. Very comfortable. Great for walking which i do a lot. But for me, most importantly, they fit. Only a few footjoys will fit me and few other brands in any style fit correctly.

Im a 13 wide and thats the issue in most cases.

13 wide me too!

Driver Homna  G1- X Stock Homna Regular shaft

4 wood Adams Tight Lies 

20* Hybrid Adams Boxer Ozik Matrix R shaft

24* Hybrid Adams A 10-OS Pro Launch Red R

Irons 5 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW- Macgregor LRA 56* S-400

Putter 1997 Santa Fe rusty as heck

One of my golf buddies bought 2 pair of Sketchers. After a year of playing twice a week, he said he has used an entire tube of rubber cement on them trying to hold them together.

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(48*) & SW(54*) Cobra King F8 LW(58*)all wedges have Recoil 460 regular shafts Putter: 33" Bellum-Winmore 707 putter Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

One of my golf buddies bought 2 pair of Sketchers. After a year of playing twice a week, he said he has used an entire tube of rubber cement on them trying to hold them together.

Unusual. I walked 3-4 rounds last year and am still wearing the same pair. Down to twice a week since April but still in the same pair. My wife bought me a pair (2nd pair) for my birthday last year (Aug 2019) and i havent worn them yet as these are holding up so well.