Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Tour Edge Exotics CB4 Tour Driver

ninjacobra

Monsterously long if you hit it in the screws. Miss however and it's not pretty. Very much a players driver IMO but one with a hot face and very, very low spin.

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

• SPY VIP

We're actually looking to try and get some TourEdge stuff in for review for the second half of this year. The CB4 is definitely on our list.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

• SPY VIP

It turns out I lied. We asked TourEdge for fairway woods and hybrids. We should have those in early August. At this point we don't have a review of the driver planned.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

Good looking head overall. Classic shape for how deep the face is. I didn't like how the hosel meets the body though. It seemed to be set into the head back away form the face too much, but that could be an illusion -- I see that design feature in a lot of TEE stuff. My XCG-3 3wood has that look also. It definitely is an anti left driver and is a VERY muted sound. Personally I don't like any of the RIP shafts and this one follows that.

Overal distance wash crushed when hit well, but the combo would be hard for me to game daily. The shaft feels boardy which makes me swing too hard and loose form. With a different shaft this would be a GREAT alternative to the Callaway Tour RAZR Hawk.

I spy with my little eye something...

Archived