Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Want to work at MGS HQ?

Tarheelvolvo

Hey Guys,

Miranda at HQ reached out to see if you, or anyone you know might be interested in working at MGS HQ as Director of Multimedia! Job description is below and best of luck applying.

Job Title: Director of MultiMedia
Job Location: Yorktown, Va

MyGolfSpy is seeking an experienced and qualified individual to join a growing company as the
Director of MultiMedia. This person should be a self starter, creative and willing to take
initiative as the primary leader of the multimedia department. The ideal candidate has
experience in all sectors of media production and will be a full time employee in our facility.
Daily responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following:
● Managing a team of photographers and videographers
● Consulting with and contributing to a creative team designed to brainstorm and create
specific YouTube and multimedia website content
● Be the primary individual responsible for bringing YouTube video ideas and concepts
from the creative table to a final product ready to publish to the MyGolfSpy YouTube
channel and website
● Oversee photography for MyGolfSpy web articles, social media and other content
● Oversee production of graphics for MyGolfSpy articles, social media, YouTube videos
and other content
● Operate and have knowledge of modern video and still cameras, lighting, sound and
editing equipment
● Design, shoot and edit YouTube content from start to finish
● Must be able to assess the need for extra crew and resources and have the contacts to
hire freelance crew as needed for each shoot
● Maintain awareness of social media trends in golf and relevant media content
opportunities
Relevant experience for the ideal candidate would include:
● 3-5 years of previous work experience as a producer or director of a media outlet. Sports
and related concept experience is preferred but not required.
● 3-5 years of previous work experience as a photographer and videographer and has the
ability to creatively choose shots and set locations
● 3-5 years of previous work experience lighting a set for various types of photography
● Able to show proficiency in creative linear editing
Please submit any demo reels or content in addition to your resume to:

[email protected]

In my :ping-small: Hoofer:

:ping-small: G410 LST 10.5* - Kai'Li White 60 X-flex

:nike-small: VRS Covert 3W 15* - Kuro Kage 65 S-flex

:titelist-small:  T200 4-GW, DG X100 Tour Issue - Tester

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth 54.12 SS & 58.10 SS

:ping-small:  Zing 2 LW - 60*

:ping-small:  Anser 2

Looks like  a great opportunity. Camera work is not my forte unfortunately

If they ever need a Facilities Director I am in!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!