Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Lefty done Lefty the PGA

Driver: :ping-small: Ping G410 10.5 degree ALTA CB 55 RED STIFF
Fairway: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 3 & 5
Hybrid: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 4 & 5
Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 6 - P w/ Mitsubishi Rayon KURO KAGE Black Parallel Graphite Iron Shaft STIFF
Wedges: :edel-golf-1: Edel SMS 50, 54, 58 degree with KBS STIFF 2g/8g/10g Weight Setup
Putter: :odyssey-small: Odyssey Stroke Lab 7 Putter w/ Graphite & Steel Shaft and Pistol Grip
Ball: :bridgestone-small: Bridgestone Tour B X
GPS: :ShotScope: Shot Scope V3 w/ Trackers 

"You don't HAVE to go play golf, you GET to go play golf." 

- Harvey Penick

Well, this answers the question for my other thread... not only "when", but "where".  No real surprise that he joined the Shark Tour but I really did think he'd show at the PGA Championship. I hope we get the details on what the deal with LIV entails; not only for Phil but Kevin Na, and some of the other headliners.  I heard Fowler is considering that tour as well.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

If true, that figure should get him out from under his gambling debts. For a while.

I'm frankly surprised. Originally I felt he'd be the big name for LIV especially after his heroic PGA win. The interview where he spoke the truth out loud - I expected it to kill or significantly reduce any offer. Norman could hear the bone saw being tuned in the background and significantly upped the ante for Dustin Johnson [reported $125 mil]. DJ is a top talent but charisma challenged [he's cool, laid back, I like him]. He just doesn't fire up the crowds like Phil.

Fine that Phil gets a late game retirement package, winning on the Champions Tour wouldn't carry all his baggage.

Steve Smith