Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Juju golf

• 1 month later...

It's just a manipulated outside that can bring forth a fairly sound transition when a few other pieces compliment the whole.

Obviously there are more than several ways to route a club in a back move,  the game's history is replete with examples.    Good strikers can take it back almost any which way because they know how to get into and out of transition seamlessly in order to get back onto the ball pretty predictably, but admittedly having a few key supporting pieces in place to handle torque, speed, and routing makes life a little easier.

...but everyone seems to have an angle these days, even when there isn't one.  That's my angle, it's the inside move that wins.

Good hand action comes from good body action.     

:macgregor-small:  :benhogan-small: :cobra-small:

• 1 month later...

This is a joke right, watch the videos at the top and they are not making the move they recommend, (but then they never show the actual takeaway because they are not doing what they say)  There is a drill where you lift the club up in front of you, set the wrists and turn back this is similar but just moving.  So other than an attempt to sell videos, nothing really new.  

Three, Albatross'

Three Holes in One

Plus, when I was 5 the first ball I ever hit on a golf course went in the hole, so I have that going for me.

My bag is a mish mash of Srixon drivers, cobra and adams fairways, TA1 irons and Hopkins wedges, plus a Cure putter.  

The jujuswing works, it is not even up for debate. The reason it works is because the right wrist doesn't set at all in the backswing and when it does set in transition it creates amazing angles and an inside attack. It is not "a manipulated outside" move. Done properly (not some piece-meal attempt that you interpret it to be) it will add a huge amount of speed and make ball striking way more consistent. A half and half version of it or it done incorrectly usually ends in disaster. Comments of 'I tried it on the range and it didn't help' are completely irrelevant to whether it does actually work or not. I guarantee that you were absolutely nowhere near doing it correctly.

• 5 months later...