Testers Wanted: Sub 70 Pro V2 Fairway Woods ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

53 minutes ago, William P said:

Good Tuesday morning Spies!

Going to be another brutal hot day. We seem to be in the wash, rinse, and repeat cycle for the next week or so for the heat and humidity... 

Interesting day today as SWMBO celebrates her birthday and we celebrate our 42nd anniversary. I received my marching orders yesterday and all arrangements have been made per her detailed instructions. I have also been informed that I will enjoy myself immensely and will refrain from any celebratory shenanigans... Not quite sure what she's referring too with the last comment but I'm pretty sure there's some history to substantiate it... 🤣

On another front I am hoping to receive my new wedges today but obviously that takes a back seat to the days planned events.

Everyone stay safe and enjoy your day.

Congratulations @William P on the anniversary, and best wishes for your wife's birthday and her planned event. 😎

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7.5

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Link to Motocaddy M7 w/Remote Trolley & Bag Review

On 6/24/2024 at 7:07 AM, TK_ said:

Good Morning,

After careful consideration of my game, where it’s at, and my training currently, I believe I may have found my issues. Those of you not aware, my draw turned into a fade at the start of this season. This past week it turned back into a draw and yielded terrible results. I am thinking if I train specifically today and hit the range during lunch tomorrow, my fade will return. Thus, helping out my game. I prefer the fade for its control. I believe my draw returned because I was on travel 3-weeks prior to the league round and limiting my regimen. Here’s to hoping I can get back on track. Enjoy your day fellas!

After a solid workout and range session, it seems I am correct. My skipping 3-weeks while away on trips is what the issue was. I do a cable rotation to work the obliques and strengthen my twisting motion. In the past, I have had back issues from the twisting motion itself. I believe, skipping that portion of the workout for those vacation’s left me out of whack. Today, my range session had a lot less issues than last week. Anyway, please check out this post from my free deal entry thread. It ends soon.

- TK

11 hours ago, William P said:

Good Tuesday morning Spies!

Going to be another brutal hot day. We seem to be in the wash, rinse, and repeat cycle for the next week or so for the heat and humidity... 

Interesting day today as SWMBO celebrates her birthday and we celebrate our 42nd anniversary. I received my marching orders yesterday and all arrangements have been made per her detailed instructions. I have also been informed that I will enjoy myself immensely and will refrain from any celebratory shenanigans... Not quite sure what she's referring too with the last comment but I'm pretty sure there's some history to substantiate it... 🤣

On another front I am hoping to receive my new wedges today but obviously that takes a back seat to the days planned events.

Everyone stay safe and enjoy your day.

Happy birthday to your wife! 🎉🎂And Happy Anniversary to you both! 🎊🍾

image.png.ec65754993cb81a3d0a7d15c70ab8fd1.png  Anyday Maverick Black Ops 7-way

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Fujikura Motore X F3

:PXG:0211 Hybrid 3 19° w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue 70

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

image.png.0f5b009ff3d83fdae5e2e361f9676226.png DF3 w/BGT Stability ONE Forum Test

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:OnCore: Elixr 

:Clicgear: 3.5+

7 hours ago, RichL85 said:

Well, my oldest kid is officially 10, but it's hard to enjoy it much honestly. 

FIL got a call from his oncologist last night and said that the PET scan from last week is showing some pretty rapid worsening of his condition. His insurance is being slow about approving and scheduling the second biopsy that was requested, so his oncologist said to come and be admitted to the hospital today and he would force the tests to be done. Sounds like any window of opportunity for treatment is getting smaller and it's personally tough to watch. My wife is struggling with the whole thing and my FIL acts fairly resigned to a fate that my wife doesn't want to think about. 

Prayers for your father-in-law, wife and family. 🙏🏼❤️‍🩹

image.png.ec65754993cb81a3d0a7d15c70ab8fd1.png  Anyday Maverick Black Ops 7-way

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Fujikura Motore X F3

:PXG:0211 Hybrid 3 19° w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue 70

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

image.png.0f5b009ff3d83fdae5e2e361f9676226.png DF3 w/BGT Stability ONE Forum Test

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:OnCore: Elixr 

:Clicgear: 3.5+

Congratulations @ejgaudette !  Good luck!

Happy birth-abirth-a-versary @William P !

Prayers sent @RichL and happy 10th birthday to the kiddo

Edited by Rob Person

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.